/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why were we put here in the Dunya?

S.Ali786
05-20-2016, 02:28 PM
Salams, i believe we were put here to submit to Allah. I believe we were put here as a test.(to see if we live by Allah SWT command) I believe this life is just a journey to the hereafter.

I would like you to add to this, Jazakallah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
05-20-2016, 02:31 PM
“It is He who created death and life in order to test you, which of you are best in deeds. And He is the Exalted in Might, Oft-Forgiving.” (67:2)

*charisma*
05-20-2016, 03:15 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

The way I think about it is that everything in this world from the trees to the mountains to the jinn was created to serve Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala. So either we are servants of Allah swt or we just don't exist/are nothing. So alhemdulilah Allah said for us to "BE"..even as difficult as life can get sometimes, it is still so beautiful and we are given a chance to move somewhere (ie. jannah) even more beautiful than this.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.