/* */

PDA

View Full Version : If every muslim will go to jannah eventually.........

MuhammadSajidHA
05-22-2016, 04:33 AM
Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

If every muslim will go to jannah eventually then why should muslims pray we can just believe in one Allah and pass the life.....pls help me this satanic confusion is echoing in my head and i can't come up with a logical answer... :Emoji11:

Jajakallah Khaire

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
05-22-2016, 08:22 AM
Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

The punishment of hell fire is no walk in the park. Even one moment would be unbearable.

greenhill
05-22-2016, 10:50 AM
.... but it will seem like eternity because it stretches for so long....

:peace:

M.I.A.
05-22-2016, 12:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuhammadSajidHA

If every muslim will go to jannah eventually then why should muslims pray we can just believe in one Allah and pass the life.....pls help me this satanic confusion is echoing in my head and i can't come up with a logical answer... :Emoji11:

Jajakallah Khaire
Pass the life..

Now that is funny.

Go to live in gardens with rivers flowing under..

And leave this world as rubble for your progeny.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*charisma*
05-22-2016, 12:14 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Because Islam means submission. The difference between a kaafir and a Muslim is salaah. Even though Allah is merciful He is also grave in punishment, so the point of worship is not just for Jannah it's to obey Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala. To be Muslim by name is not sufficient.

'Abd-al Latif
05-22-2016, 12:19 PM

Jajakallah Khaire
You are a Muslim if you pray and do all the things Allah has asked you to do. If you don't do the obligatory deeds (like the five prayers) then you are not a Muslim.

noraina
05-22-2016, 12:28 PM
Being Muslim by name or born into a Muslim family doesn't necessarily make you a Muslim. To truly submit to Allah swt means obeying His commands, doing that which He has ordered us to do and refraining from what He has said to avoid - 'la ilaha il Allah' isn't something which just saying by mouth is sufficient, it needs to be reflected in our every action and word for us to be a true believer.

Misbah0411
05-22-2016, 12:29 PM
Abandoning prayer is disbelief. Not wanting to be governed by the Law of Allah is disbelief. There is one way to make it to Paradise and that is to follow the Quran and Sunnah. There are also many ways that negate Iman. What a Muslim must do is learn his deen properly and ignore the whispers of the Shaytan who would suggest to him that he doesn't have to do any obligatory acts of worship to make it to Paradise. Aisha r.a. asked the Prophet s.a.a.w., "why do you pray so much at night when Allah has forgiven you and promised you Paradise?" The Prophet of Allah responded, "shouldn't I be a grateful servant to Him?"

Complacency is one of the tools of Shaytan.

M.I.A.
05-22-2016, 12:31 PM
Obey Allah swt?

Who owns the place? The God or the devil?

If submission were easy and naturally inclined.. ten bullet points would have sufficed.

I've met men who pray five times a day. Who's tongues twist the moment they open there mouthes.

Who cover there eyes with there hands and say Allah swt only knows why they said it.

If my hands did the talking they would consider it transgression.

...how will any of us get into heaven if even out salaams are not sincere.

28 days later it ain't.

I await the day they turn up for themselves.

Or is it simply a case of.. it's not what you do that counts..

Rather who you do it for.

Well, what can I say..

If I gave you 99 names, none of them would fit.

Allah swt says don't covet your own soul..

Too late. Guess I only get one life.

Let me tell you what I didn't want to watch.

MuhammadSajidHA
05-23-2016, 02:04 PM
Thnx a lot I was soooo worried about this confusion

jajakallah khaire

Serinity
05-23-2016, 02:27 PM
^ JazakAllah khayr.

muslimah_B
05-23-2016, 02:43 PM

Jajakallah Khaire
Sorry just to add that, the punishments in jahanumm are unthinkable, we cannot bear fire as it is, we touch it it burns us, melts our skin, its too hot to be near and can kill us, now imagine that in jahanumm where the fires are even hotter than we can imagine

Abu Hurairah (radiAllahu anhu) narrated: "When Allah's Messenger (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said, 'Your ordinary fire is one of the 70 potions of the Hellfire,' someone commented, 'O Messenger of Allah, would it (ordinary fire) not be sufficient (to burn the wrongdoers)?' At that, Allah's Messenger (SAW) said, 'The Hellfire has 69 more portions than ordinary (worldly) fire, and all of them are as hot as this (worldly fire).'"
[Sahih al-Bukhari]

Abu Hurairah (radiAllahu anhu) reported that Allah's Messenger (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said: "There was a dispute between Hell and Paradise during which Hell said, 'The haughty and the proud will find abode in me.' And Paradise said, 'The meek and the humble will find their abode in me.' Thereupon, Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, (addressing Hell) said, 'You are the means of My punishment by which I punish those of My servants whom I wish.' (and addressing Paradise), He said, 'You are My mercy by means of which I will show mercy to those whom I wish. And each one of you will be full.'"
[Muslim]

We pray, and follow the commandments of Allah to avoid going to jahhanum altogether because we love and fear Allah so we should show the proper respect to Allah by worshipping Allah how he is deserved to be worshipped by following what Allah tells us will save us from his wrath, from his punishment.

None of us should say "well i believe in Allah and that is enough i dont need to pray or fulfill my obligations"

Not following these obligations takes one out of the fold of islam
Our emaan is our inward actions such as belief love and fear of Allah.
Islam is our outward actions such as prayer, fasting, giving charity.
When you say you love someone but you dont show them at all in anyway theu will not believe you but by doing actions, this is proof you do indeed love that person.
BOTH are needed to be a muslim they go hand in hand with eachother and neither one can be left out to be a true believer.

~ Sabr ~
05-23-2016, 02:44 PM
:salamext:

then why should muslims pray
Because it is Allaah's command.

Serinity
05-23-2016, 03:26 PM
:salamext:

Think about it, you have 5 fardh prayers. 2-5 minutes to do wudhu 2-5 minutes to pray. All in all about 4-10 minutes. Time it by 5 it will be 20-50 minutes. Approximately 30-60 minutes of your day. Obv if you can do wudhu in 1 minute, approximately 5 - 6 minutes will be used, and then 2 other minutes for dua, dhikr, etc.

So yeah. 1 hour of 24.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.