/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Brittish Goverments fault

_E_3
05-22-2016, 10:33 PM
i dont know if here is the right place for this sorry if its in the wrong place please move if here isnt ok

I AM SO ANGRY WITH THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT AND ISRAEL GOVERNMENT AND WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PALESTINIAN PEOPLE 68 YEARS AGO HAS THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT EVER APOLOGIZE OR ACKNOWLEDGE WHAT THEY DID ? I KNOW THAT THE ISRAEL GOVERNMENT DONT GIVE A DAMN
WHAT HAPPENED TO THESE PEOPLE ARE AS BAD AS WHAT THE NAZIS DID TO THE JEWS IF NOT WORSE
I CANT GET MY HEAD AROUND THAT THERE IS APARTHEID GOING ON IN 2016
what can i do to help stop this ?
what can any of us do ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
05-22-2016, 10:45 PM
Not sure about Palestinian history.. but pretty sure Jerusalem has changed hands several times over the years.

Probably.

EgyptPrincess
05-22-2016, 10:45 PM
Basically the British empire, which was the largest in the world, decided to just give half of Palestine to Israel because the Israeli's had no place to call home. Israel got attacked by Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Yemen and Lebanon but Israel demolished them all. From that moment on the surrounding Arab countries were scared to attack Israel again and so Israel managed to keep hold of their illegally gifted land.

Can you do anything to change it? Probably not. If only the middle east spent as much time fighting the Israeli's as they do fighting themselves Israel would have been history a long time ago.
Can you help the Palestinians? Probably, you can donate aid and food baskets to them.

_E_3
05-22-2016, 11:53 PM
I Know very little about Middle East history and politics i only found out today about it when i looked at an online news
i guess i should learn more Middle East history and politics

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Misbah0411
05-23-2016, 12:19 AM
What the Palestinians must do is to be Muslims first and then Palestinians. They have focused their hopes and aspirations upon nationalism and groups i.e. P.L.O. and Palestinian Authority, who desire not to establish Shariah but rather man-made laws. And they will continue to suffer consequences because of it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.