View Full Version : Help Me Please
05-24-2016, 05:33 AM
If someone could answer these it would be much appreciated Reply
1. What is your faith/religious background?
2. To what extent does your own religious or spiritual belief influence the basic ethical and moral decisions you make on a regular basis?
3. What about major moral and ethical dilemmas that deal with issues such as war, bioethics, sexuality, individual freedom etc.? Does your religious ethical code influence you to the same extent in these really difficult dilemmas?
4. Why do you think the issues mentioned in Q 3 are regarded by many people as ethically and morally controversial?
5. I would like to ask you some specific questions about the issue of capital punishment Firstly, what do you understand this term to mean?
6. What would you regard as the major ethical and moral questions associated with this issue?
7. With regard to the previous mentioned questions about the issue of capital punishment, how would your own particular faith or religion approach such questions from an ethical or moral standpoint?
8. To what extent do you agree with this approach? In the areas where you disagree, please explain why.
9. Could you summarise your own opinion on the issue of Capital Punishment and what should be done in this kind of situation?
10. Do you think contemporary issues such as that of Capital Punishment can still be effectively addressed by religious and faith-based ethical frameworks? (Why/Why not?)
11. In modern times, do you think there are other principles that might influence some people’s decisions with regard to such issues? (If so, what would they be?)
Login/Register to hide ads.
Scroll down for more posts
Do you have Admin approval to ask theses questions ?Reply
05-24-2016, 10:55 AM
Welcome to the forum. Reply
So many questions on your first post...
Wishing you a great stay.
05-24-2016, 01:01 PM
Originally Posted by callun
If you're a reporter you need to mention this. If you're trying to get us to do your homework, do it yourself.
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.
When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.