/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My recent discovery that Einstein's E=mc2 invalidwrong.

ChanRasjid
05-25-2016, 06:53 PM
Dear Brothers Sisters,

Most people would not believe that the famous equation E= mc² from Einstein could be wrong. First a little clarification. The formula has two part. The so call mass-energy equivalence (mass to energy) is not wrong; it is the basis why we have nuclear power. What my discovery shows to be wrong is the the so called relativistic kinetic energy part of E=mc² wrong - relativistic mechanics is wrong.

I'll just quote from my website:
"The Relativistic Mechanics of E=mc ² Fails":
[14 pages; anyone who knows Newton's second law would understand the paper easily]
Abstract. The relativistic mechanics of contemporary physics does not have a defined unit of force. The newton, the SI unit of force, may not be used in any of the relativistic formulas; it is a real unit of force only with Newtonian mechanics which observes Newton's second law of motion as an axiom defining a unit of force as mass x acceleration. Without a unit of force, the application of the work-energy theorem (work=force x distance) produces only a formula that evaluates only to a pure number which has no association with any real unit of energy. All values of energy from relativistic mechanics are, therefore, fictitious.
At the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) of CERN where protons are propelled to near the speed of light, the purported energy of the relativistic protons is 6.5 TeV (10¹² electron volts), but the real value is only 470 MeV ((10⁶ electron volts)) - the reported energy being inflated by a factor of 15,000."

My discovery seems corroborated by the Chinese. In 2009, Chinese physicists who are members of the Chinese Academy of Sciences measured energy through direct calorimetry (energy to heat) and their experiment conclusively repudiated the relativistic energy of special relativity. They concluded that the 7 TeV (10¹² electron volts) of energy purportedly acquired by protons in the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) of CERN have only real energy of about 650 MeV (10⁶ electron volts), off by a factor of 10,000 – practically the same as what my new theoretical discovery concludes.

Beta particles going faster than light speed?:

A very fundamental prediction of Einstein's special relativity is that nothing can go faster than light; but this has been verified only within particle accelerators, not as a universal fact outside of electromagnetic environment of accelerators. I have suggested doing a direct test of natural beta decay electron's speed of ejection as an incontrovertible test of this prediction of special relativity. Based on classical kinetic energy of 1/2 mv², electrons with >= 1 MeV will go faster than light speed:

"Simple Experiment That Unequivocally Verify Relativity":

Note: I cannot posts links; anyone interested may easily goggle my name and emc2fails.

Best regards,
Chan Rasjid.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
05-25-2016, 07:05 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Anyone else click on this hoping to learn something only to find out how dumb you are?
Just me?
ok. :ermm:

May allah preserve your intelligence brother. I have no idea what you wrote, but inshallah you can find someone to entertain your thoughts in that regard.

Serinity
05-25-2016, 07:09 PM
:salam:

Only Allah SWT is uncreated. Therefore Energy is a closed looped system created by Allah SWT.

And Allah SWT knows best.

anatolian
05-25-2016, 07:09 PM
I was trying to falsify Newton in my 1st year of university. I need to tell you that I failed...so take it easy man ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
EgyptPrincess
05-25-2016, 07:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ChanRasjid
Dear Brothers Sisters,

Most people would not believe that the famous equation E= mc² from Einstein could be wrong. First a little clarification. The formula has two part. The so call mass-energy equivalence (mass to energy) is not wrong; it is the basis why we have nuclear power. What my discovery shows to be wrong is the the so called relativistic kinetic energy part of E=mc² wrong - relativistic mechanics is wrong.

I'll just quote from my website:
"The Relativistic Mechanics of E=mc ² Fails":
[14 pages; anyone who knows Newton's second law would understand the paper easily]
Abstract. The relativistic mechanics of contemporary physics does not have a defined unit of force. The newton, the SI unit of force, may not be used in any of the relativistic formulas; it is a real unit of force only with Newtonian mechanics which observes Newton's second law of motion as an axiom defining a unit of force as mass x acceleration. Without a unit of force, the application of the work-energy theorem (work=force x distance) produces only a formula that evaluates only to a pure number which has no association with any real unit of energy. All values of energy from relativistic mechanics are, therefore, fictitious.
At the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) of CERN where protons are propelled to near the speed of light, the purported energy of the relativistic protons is 6.5 TeV (10¹² electron volts), but the real value is only 470 MeV ((10⁶ electron volts)) - the reported energy being inflated by a factor of 15,000."

My discovery seems corroborated by the Chinese. In 2009, Chinese physicists who are members of the Chinese Academy of Sciences measured energy through direct calorimetry (energy to heat) and their experiment conclusively repudiated the relativistic energy of special relativity. They concluded that the 7 TeV (10¹² electron volts) of energy purportedly acquired by protons in the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) of CERN have only real energy of about 650 MeV (10⁶ electron volts), off by a factor of 10,000 – practically the same as what my new theoretical discovery concludes.

Beta particles going faster than light speed?:

A very fundamental prediction of Einstein's special relativity is that nothing can go faster than light; but this has been verified only within particle accelerators, not as a universal fact outside of electromagnetic environment of accelerators. I have suggested doing a direct test of natural beta decay electron's speed of ejection as an incontrovertible test of this prediction of special relativity. Based on classical kinetic energy of 1/2 mv², electrons with >= 1 MeV will go faster than light speed:

"Simple Experiment That Unequivocally Verify Relativity":

Note: I cannot posts links; anyone interested may easily goggle my name and emc2fails.

Best regards,
Chan Rasjid.
This is completely wrong. Special relativity has been proven beyond all doubt. We use special relatively for gps satellites, launching rockets, the international space station actually needs to adjust it's clock to compensate for time dilation. Not only has this been confirmed by the LHC it's been confirmed in others around the globe.

Not only do massless particles accelerate at the speed of light, gravity also moves at the speed of light. Anything with mass cannot move at the speed of light, it can only approach the speed of light and time dilation prevents an object with mass moving at the speed of light which is given by

Energy is mass and mass is energy. This is why atomic bombs are so deadly because even a small amount of matter can produce an astonishing amount of energy. Your claim that e=mc^2 is wrong is laughable. It has 100 years of scientific backing through rigorous testing and experimentation. Rather than make a website about it... take it up with CERN.

EgyptPrincess
05-25-2016, 07:22 PM
Also where is your experimental data to back up your claim? Where is your mathematics proving it's wrong? Where are your peer reviewed papers?

Serinity
05-25-2016, 07:30 PM
I see Energy as a closed loop created by Allah SWT.

If I melt my hand (not a good idea but for an example) it'll turn into whatever, heat or something, but the mass of my hand will be converted to energy.

water vaporizes and turns into a gas form kinda thing.

In shaa' Allah in Jannah we will be able to move at the speed of light. The Angels AS can move at the speed of light (they are made of light)

EgyptPrincess
05-25-2016, 07:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity

If I melt my hand (not a good idea but for an example) it'll turn into whatever, heat or something, but the mass of my hand will be converted to energy.

water vaporizes and turns into a gas form kinda thing.
Kind of true but mass to energy is more about the transfer of mass to energy rather than mass changing to a different kind of mass. When you drop a ball, some of the potential energy is converted into heat when the ball lands.

Splitting of atoms themselves and collision of protons and anti-protons will give 100% mass to energy transfer.

ChanRasjid
05-25-2016, 07:46 PM
Hello,

I cannot reply. Said I posted links when I do not.

Rasjid

ChanRasjid
05-25-2016, 07:51 PM
Hello EgyptPricess,

A Muslim should not do certain things likely or frivolously. My website was set up just about 1 month back just for this findings of mine. Of course there would be people who agree or disagree with my findings - it's normal. I'll just let you know that I have received a few positive comments elsewhere from possibly qualified people who knows physics.

I have been investigating special relativity since 2012. I am well aware of all these that you brought up - GPS, time dilation, length contraction, etc. I do hold views differing from yours - permissible in Islam You missed my point. I did nor refute E=mc² for binding energies, what you said about atomic bombs able to detonate. I repudiated relativistic mechanics.

I have no comments about letting CERN knows about my findings.

Just curious - How you made so many posts when you just joined in May 2016?

Best regards,
Chan Rasjid.

ChanRasjid
05-25-2016, 07:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by EgyptPrincess
Also where is your experimental data to back up your claim? Where is your mathematics proving it's wrong? Where are your peer reviewed papers?
Of course, I don't have data; I am no experimental physicists.

I have written a 14 page paper but I cannot link here as I am new - the mat's all there.

My paper is defintely not peer reviewed. A Muslim may sometimes review himself through his self.

Chan Rasjid.

Serinity
05-25-2016, 07:59 PM
Kind of true but mass to energy is more about the transfer of mass to energy rather than mass changing to a different kind of mass. When you drop a ball, some of the potential energy is converted into heat when the ball lands.

Splitting of atoms themselves and collision of protons and anti-protons will give 100% mass to energy transfer.
Imagine designing a sword that can cut through the particles in such a way that'd create, by the power and will of Allah SWT, a huge wav of destructive energy.

Or some small scales that'd shred the wind in such a way it'd accelerate etc.. Hmm XD

Sharks have such a skin that allows it to accelerate in water. (The skin is not like we think it is, it has small little scale like things, quite beneficial for the shark. SubhanAllah)

EgyptPrincess
05-25-2016, 08:04 PM
Of course, I don't have data; I am no experimental physicists.

I have written a 14 page paper but I cannot link here as I am new - the mat's all there.

My paper is defintely not peer reviewed. A Muslim may sometimes review himself through his self.

Chan Rasjid.
Well submit this paper to CERN. I doubt anyone here is qualified to start debating about such advanced topics apart from the very basics. If you want to link the paper just link it like this www . google . co . uk so it's all spaced out.

Imagine designing a sword that can cut through the particles in such a way that'd create, by the power and will of Allah SWT, a huge wav of destructive energy.
Or some small scales that'd shred the wind in such a way it'd accelerate etc.. Hmm XD
This would be pretty cool, by the way brother you don't need to say "by the will of allah" after every sentence. We know it is Allah's will to make something happen...

ChanRasjid
05-25-2016, 08:16 PM
Well submit this paper to CERN. I doubt anyone here is qualified to start debating about such advanced topics apart from the very basics. If you want to link the paper just link it like this www . google . co . uk so it's all spaced out.

This would be pretty cool, by the way brother you don't need to say "by the will of allah" after every sentence. We know it is Allah's will to make something happen...
Hello EgyptPrincess,

From your replies, I can see you are not too familiar with certain matters concerning the real world of academia. Possibly, Science is not your real interest or you may still be very very young.

I have a reason why I post here instead of in some other very active physics forums. Why I post here is not really for debates. In general, there is an advice that Muslims should not argue too much - meaning debating too much; seeking and setting out the truth is always permissible.

emc2fails c o m

Best regards,
Chan Rasjid.

EgyptPrincess
05-25-2016, 08:26 PM
Hello EgyptPrincess,

From your replies, I can see you are not too familiar with certain matters concerning the real world of academia. Possibly, Science is not your real interest or you may still be very very young.

I have a reason why I post here instead of in some other very active physics forums. Why I post here is not really for debates. In general, there is an advice that Muslims should not argue too much - meaning debating too much; seeking and setting out the truth is always permissible.

emc2fails c o m

Best regards,
Chan Rasjid.
Haha I'm going to study biochemistry soon so physics is not my area of interest. I know the absolute basics. I also checked your website and had a quick look at the papers you've written. It's safe to say this is way beyond my understanding and probably everyone here. This looks like some serious particle physics you've been doing.

If your theory proves SR is wrong, then why not submit your papers for peer review? What are you afraid of? If you're right (which I doubt) then you should definitely at least submit your papers for others to review.

Best of luck

ChanRasjid
05-25-2016, 08:33 PM
Haha I'm going to study biochemistry soon so physics is not my area of interest. I know the absolute basics. I also checked your website and had a quick look at the papers you've written. It's safe to say this is way beyond my understanding and probably everyone here. This looks like some serious particle physics you've been doing.

If your theory proves SR is wrong, then why not submit your papers for peer review? What are you afraid of? If you're right (which I doubt) then you should definitely at least submit your papers for others to review.

Best of luck
HAHA,

"then why not submit your papers for peer review? What are you afraid of?"
Did I not say you're possibly still young.

We should sometimes be afraid. But a Muslim being afraid of peer-review!:o.

Chan Rasjid.

Serinity
05-25-2016, 08:44 PM
why fear? we should fear none but Allah SWT.

Cpt.America
05-25-2016, 08:48 PM
This is completely wrong. Special relativity has been proven beyond all doubt. We use special relatively for gps satellites, launching rockets, the international space station actually needs to adjust it's clock to compensate for time dilation. Not only has this been confirmed by the LHC it's been confirmed in others around the globe.

Not only do massless particles accelerate at the speed of light, gravity also moves at the speed of light. Anything with mass cannot move at the speed of light, it can only approach the speed of light and time dilation prevents an object with mass moving at the speed of light which is given by

Energy is mass and mass is energy. This is why atomic bombs are so deadly because even a small amount of matter can produce an astonishing amount of energy. Your claim that e=mc^2 is wrong is laughable. It has 100 years of scientific backing through rigorous testing and experimentation. Rather than make a website about it... take it up with CERN.
Reminds me that there was a recent-ish episode in the physics community about faster than light neutrinos being recorded, however it turned out that the there was an error in the experiment (OPERA). As such special relativity still holds.

That being said, I wouldn't discourage OP. If he says he has research to disprove special relativity he should be all means pursue it and present it. If he is truly onto something, then that could be a paradigm shift, if not, then at least he will have the satisfaction of having done research in a topic that is meaningful to him and come out with a better understanding of said topic InshaaAllah.
The beautiful thing about science is that we should build upon what was discovered and also always be unafraid to challenge the status quo.

ChanRasjid
05-25-2016, 08:57 PM
Thanks Cpt.America.

First, a little about Einstein's fame and his theory of relativity (started with special relativity 1905). Einstein's special relativity is today universally accepted as good physics, standard staple in physics in almost all universities worldwide - especially in the west.

But in the early days of Einstein's relativity, it was not universally accepted. Many of the greatest physicists of the earlier days rejected relativity theory outright: Ernest Rutherford, discovery of proton; Nichola Tesla, "Very likely the greatest inventor of all time and certainly the greatest electrical engineer of all time. Tesla is most well known for his invention of the AC power distribution system that we still use today."; Louis Essen, inventor of atomic clock; Herbert Ives - "...The 'principle' of the constancy of the velocity of light (a central tenet of relativity) is not merely 'ununderstandable', it is not supported by 'objective matters of fact'; it is untenable...". Even today, after a hundred years, there are still great controversies surrounding whether Einstein's relativity theory is valid or invalid, but the mainstream media has no interest to report any conclusions that run counter to Einstein's theory.

Even now, after a hundred years, there are still many well qualified physicists who reject Einstein's theory.

Best regards,
Chan Rasjid.

Serinity
05-25-2016, 08:58 PM
I commend you for your passion to challenge science! Science is a tool to study the universe - and we don't know everything - so we can improve on our knowledge about the universe.

SubhanAllah so much beautiful, mindblowing creations of Allah SWT in the universe.

There may even be invincible priniciples and laws we are completely unaware of! Creatures that has amazing mindblowing abilities.

EgyptPrincess
05-25-2016, 08:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cpt.America
Reminds me that there was a recent-ish episode in the physics community about faster than light neutrinos being recorded, however it turned out that the there was an error in the experiment (OPERA). As such special relativity still holds.

That being said, I wouldn't discourage OP. If he says he has research to disprove special relativity he should be all means pursue it and present it. If he is truly onto something, then that could be a paradigm shift, if not, then at least he will have the satisfaction of having done research in a topic that is meaningful to him and come out with a better understanding of said topic InshaaAllah.
The beautiful thing about science is that we should build upon what was discovered and also always be unafraid to challenge the status quo.
Absolutely. I'm not discouraging him from submitting the paper although the OP is suddenly claiming "I'm a Muslim, they won't take my paper seriously" then submit it anonymously. That's the great thing about science, they don't care who writes what, as long as it's correct.

I just don't understand how SR could possibly be wrong when it's backed by 100 years of scientific evidence and experiments. It's kinda like science coming out and saying "DNA is wrong, it has nothing to do with reproduction" or something lol. Nevertheless good luck to the OP.

I commend you for your passion to challenge science!
He isn't challenging science... He is contributing towards it. That is how science works, everyone is trying to prove and disprove everyone else lol. When a physicist discovers something, you think it's just accepted? No, it is challenged and put under tests by the entire scientific community. When the OP submits his evidence in a peer reviewed journal, they will rip it apart looking to see if it's true or not. If it's true then the old gets tossed out and the new gets introduced. If it's wrong then it gets tossed out with all the other incorrect stuff.

Why Muslims are scared of science baffles me. Science, physics, mathematics... it's all a gift from Allah swt that he gave up to help understand his creation. Do not be scared of physics. When Allah swt created the universe he gave it rules and laws. E=mc^2 is one such rule.

The first, second and third law of thermodynamics is another law. The laws of gravity, laws of motion etc. These are laws Allah created when he made the universe. If A equals B then B must equal A. Do not be scared of the laws Allah created to govern the universe.

Serinity
05-25-2016, 09:02 PM
I say good Qadr!

Luck is associated with = goodness yeah? So when someone says "good luck" ..

In its general form, I'd say it sounds shirky, cause nothing can happen outside Allah SWT's will. Everything is encompassed by Allah SWT's will.

Luck implies something that happens unexpectedly - from our view that may be - but from Allah SWT's it is never luck, everything is fixed.

we can't breathe a breath except by Allah SWT's will, so nothing ever is 'luck'.

So what do people mean by "good luck" cause I don't believe in luck. Everything is decreed by Allah SWT.

Cpt.America
05-25-2016, 09:14 PM
Absolutely. I'm not discouraging him from submitting the paper although the OP is suddenly claiming "I'm a Muslim, they won't take my paper seriously" then submit it anonymously. That's the great thing about science, they don't care who writes what, as long as it's correct.

I just don't understand how SR could possibly be wrong when it's backed by 100 years of scientific evidence and experiments. It's kinda like science coming out and saying "DNA is wrong, it has nothing to do with reproduction" or something lol. Nevertheless good luck to the OP.
True. But it wouldn't be the first paradigm shift that's occurred.
For example Quantum physics completely flies in the face of Newtonian physics but we have to use both and neither can be reconciled as of yet.
And just look at how many times we have replaced atomic theory.
Discovery of genetics is another one that upended traditional concepts of biological inheritance.
Nuclear chemistry completely changed the way we looked at chemistry, though of course it added to classical chemistry instead of replacing it.

It would be a fallacy to assume that just because something has traditionally been thought of as correct for any certain length of time, that the explanation is complete and there may not be more to it. I am not saying that "EVERYTHING IS WRONG" because usually our understanding through countless hours of experimentation is quite refined, so unlikely to be wrong.
I am just saying that science is about questioning so we should be careful to never be close minded about change, simply because a professor said so.

As to the OP feeling persecuted or discriminated against, that really isn't for me to comment on as I do not know the specifics of his particular situation.

That being said, I will acknowledge that the world of academia can be cut throat, unegaletarian, and with a lot of internal politics and celebrity. Although this may not always be the case. Specific Institutions will always have more weight. As an outsider with an idea, it may be difficult to break into that. Although again, not necessarily impossible. Perhaps the OP is facing some pressure of that nature with the institutions he has approached, unless we know, it is probably best to wish him the best, give him our duaa, and not judge without knowing of his case.

EgyptPrincess
05-25-2016, 09:16 PM
I say good Qadr!

In its general form, I'd say it sounds shirky, cause nothing can happen outside Allah SWT's will. Everything is encompassed by Allah SWT's will.

Luck implies something that happens unexpectedly - from our view that may be - but from Allah SWT's it is never luck, everything is fixed.

we can't breathe a breath except by Allah SWT's will, so nothing ever is 'luck'.

So what do people mean by "good luck" cause I don't believe in luck. Everything is decreed by Allah SWT.
How can you be sure that Allah did not automate the process? Allah created rules and laws so he does not have to "agree to every action" he just can automatic things. Like when you throw a ball in the air, Allah does not need to "will" it to come back down, it just does come back down because Allah created the law that makes it come down by itself :)

ChanRasjid
05-25-2016, 09:17 PM
Hello EygptPrincess,

The reason I do not submit my paper formally to scientific journals is not that Muslims would be rejected routinely.

"I just don't understand how SR could possibly be wrong when it's backed by 100 years of scientific evidence and experiments."

I believe there are many Muslims here with deep conviction about the religion of Islam. Let's ask some questions:
1) It is so clear that the Prophet is a true Messenger. How come so many still don't follow?
2) Look around. The signs of God's creation everywhere. Clearer than the Sun at its clearest. Why people still reject the faith?
....etc...
Many many more.

Best regards,
Chan Rasjid.

Cpt.America
05-25-2016, 09:21 PM
I say good Qadr!

Its just an idiom (or rather a phrase) dude. I understand where you're coming from, but I don't think it equates to shirk to say 'good luck'
If it is a personal preference you can say "I wish you the best InshaaAllah" instead I guess.

EgyptPrincess
05-25-2016, 09:24 PM
Hello EygptPrincess,

The reason I do not submit my paper formally to scientific journals is not that Muslims would be rejected routinely.
You're lying. Submit your paper anonymously. If it's correct it will be accepted.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Moustafa_Mosharafa An Egyptian physicist that even contributed to the development of quantum theory and relativity. He worked directly with Einstein. Submit your paper, stop making excuses :)

Serinity
05-25-2016, 09:34 PM
Islam encourages to study the universe afaik. Pls correct if I am wrong.

After all Allah SWT gave us our mind to use for good use. And Allah SWT knows best.

Serinity
05-25-2016, 09:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cpt.America
Its just an idiom (or rather a phrase) dude. I understand where you're coming from, but I don't think it equates to shirk to say 'good luck'
If it is a personal preference you can say "I wish you the best InshaaAllah" instead I guess.
Yeah, I think.

So "good luck" = wish you good to happen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.