/* */

PDA

View Full Version : n0oB

Cpt.America
05-25-2016, 08:23 PM
Sooo... how do I change my profile picture here? I honestly have no idea.

Also confession: I usually post from my phone so things I write might have a cornucopia of spelling and grammatical errors. Please excuse my mess.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
muslimah_B
05-25-2016, 08:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cpt.America
Sooo... how do I change my profile picture here? I honestly have no idea.

Also confession: I usually post from my phone so things I write might have a cornucopia of spelling and grammatical errors. Please excuse my mess.
I had to use pc/laptop to change my picture i wasnt able to find a way on taptalk (if thats what your using )

Cpt.America
05-25-2016, 08:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah_B
I had to use pc/laptop to change my picture i wasnt able to find a way on taptalk (if thats what your using )

... I should probably download taptalk.
Ive just been using my mobile browser.

muslimah_B
05-25-2016, 08:56 PM
... I should probably download taptalk.
Ive just been using my mobile browser.
Oh on the browser go to settings on the top right corner
Then look to your left, theres a small box which says " my settings" and there should be the choices to edit profile, profile picture, avatar etc

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cpt.America
05-26-2016, 11:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah_B
Oh on the browser go to settings on the top right corner
Then look to your left, theres a small box which says " my settings" and there should be the choices to edit profile, profile picture, avatar etc
Jazakallah for the advice sister!

muslimah_B
05-26-2016, 04:12 PM
Jazakallah for the advice sister!
Barakallahu feek no problem

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!