/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Am I shallow?

KingAkbar
05-26-2016, 06:46 AM
Hi!!!!

I am a revert, find Islam beautiful.

But I have a problem. I am a guy and like any guy, have interest in women. I live in India, btw, but am solely attracted to women in places like turkey, lebanon etc.

Some people it's just a preference, but others say I am shallow.imsad

What do I do?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Futuwwa
05-26-2016, 07:29 AM
Ignore the haters. Chances are their feelings arise from notions of cultural and racial superiority, and cannot abide the fact that you would prefer foreign women over Indian.

ardianto
05-26-2016, 08:54 AM
The important thing is not the preference itself, but your ability to get this preference.

It's okay if you prefer to marry Turkish woman or Lebanese woman, as long as you are able to get Turkish woman, or Lebanese woman. But if you are not able to get woman like this because you live in India, it's better if you start consider to marry Indian woman, rather than you will never get married.

Young bro, reality in life is not as simple as in dream. You can dream to get anything, to become anything. But the question is, how to make your dream come true?.

My advice, if you have a dream to marry Turkish woman, you must also have a plan about how to get Turkish woman, like move to Turkey to make you easier to find Turkish woman.

Okay?. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.