/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why do people trash IB on other forums?

startingarabic
05-26-2016, 07:44 AM
Just noticed a few users with the same name on other forums.
So why do people trash IB on other forums?
Saying that it is extreme sufi and the members are s---t.:facepalm:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Serinity
05-26-2016, 08:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by startingarabic
Just noticed a few users with the same name on other forums.
So why do people trash IB on other forums?
Saying that it is extreme sufi and the members are s---t.:facepalm:
Extreme sufism?

Have some cake and take it chill.

Qurratul Ayn
05-26-2016, 08:47 AM
How dare they?! For shame! IB is awesome and the members are super cool!

Oh well, let them wallow in their negativity and horrid behaviour, not everyone can be super cool like the members of IB

*charisma*
05-26-2016, 11:52 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

They hate us cuz they can't be us! Jk

I don't think there's any benefit in discussing why there's any animosity or hatred in the ummah. There's a lot of division already. Members that benefit from one forum may not feel like they can benefit from the other. Some just have too much time on their hands to be nitpicking at other forums, Allahu a'lem.

We should all strive to be better Muslims inshallah, seeking the best interests of our iman and accompanying ourselves with good knowledgable Muslims. I think IB has done great in facilitating a positive environment where learning can be achieved inshallah, regardless of what you follow. WE all have to be sincere in our advice to each other. Getting the facts straight and then offering constructive criticism is better than making assumptions and bashing other people's hard efforts. May Allah guide us all ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Qurratul Ayn
05-26-2016, 05:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Assalamu Alaikum

They hate us cuz they can't be us! Jk

I don't think there's any benefit in discussing why there's any animosity or hatred in the ummah. There's a lot of division already. Members that benefit from one forum may not feel like they can benefit from the other. Some just have too much time on their hands to be nitpicking at other forums, Allahu a'lem.

We should all strive to be better Muslims inshallah, seeking the best interests of our iman and accompanying ourselves with good knowledgable Muslims. I think IB has done great in facilitating a positive environment where learning can be achieved inshallah, regardless of what you follow. WE all have to be sincere in our advice to each other. Getting the facts straight and then offering constructive criticism is better than making assumptions and bashing other people's hard efforts. May Allah guide us all ameen.
:wasalam:

Ameen

Beautifully written and advised, my *charisma*

:alhamd: you'll be a great Moderator, I must say whoever chooses members to become Moderators and for promotions, choose wonderfully well

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.