/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am leaving islam.

anonymous
05-26-2016, 03:33 PM
Hi,

I am done with islam. I have been flip flopping for a year. In May 2015 there was a shift in my thinking but I found myself running back to islam multiple times because I didn't see a future without it. I do now but I don't what is to come. I will just have envision a different one. I kept looking for answers outside myself and finally found it in myself. It happened yesterday and felt like a weight is off my shoulders.

I wished it happened sooner though. The past year was like a yo yo event

I guess it time to find another forum. Maybe one that relates people leaving islam.

I want meet some objectives in the next few days. I might utilize this thread and explain examples of things I find illogical. I think I might dump that stuff here. I might as well. And get out of my system.Do you guys have scholar member on this forum? I have been here for years it's strange I have never asked. I joined in 2006. I have a lot stuff held inside because I didn't want to take anyone out of the fold of islam. I am so adorable but I need careless about other people. I am done with islam but I wouldn't mind seeing responses to my list of stuff that doesn't make sense.
whatever Anyways logging off peace out

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd-al Latif
05-26-2016, 08:48 PM
I've approved this thread only to say this:

You're a liar. You said "I have been here for years it's strange" and, without getting into the details, I can confirm that you are not a long term member because you've never been a member of Islamicboard. You are a non-Muslim and have always been one, and you're using the anon feature in an attempt to spread doubts amongst Muslims but you've just been sussed out.

Goodbye and good riddance to bad rubbish.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.