/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Suffering of Muslims

KingAkbar
05-27-2016, 07:48 AM
Salam!!!!

Sometimes I really feed sad and frustrated when I see kafirs easily invading and destroying Muslim nations. I live in India, and recently a few Syrians were here for medical treatment. We talked and one of them said, "Can u even imagine our humiliation of having to come to a third-world country for treatment? Our country syria (and all middle east nations) used to be developed and rich. Now even third world countries are rejecting us."

I could see the pain and humiliation in their eyes. It was terrible. When will this suffering end? I understand that Allah has a plan, everything works according to his Will, but it is very hard when u actually witness suffering.

How to cope with all this with a level head?imsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
05-27-2016, 07:55 AM
Assalamu ALaikum

وَلَنَبْلُوَنَّكُمْ بِشَيْءٍ مِنَ الْخَوْفِ وَالْجُوعِ وَنَقْصٍ مِنَ الْأَمْوَالِ وَالْأَنْفُسِ وَالثَّمَرَاتِ
“And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits…” (Qur’an, 2:155)

لَا يُكَلِّفُ اللَّهُ نَفْسًا إِلَّا وُسْعَهَا
“Allah does not burden a soul beyond that it can bear…” (Qur’an, 2:286).

This life is temporary and will be a test for the believers. We do our best to help our brothers and sisters who are being trialed with adversity. It's difficult to go through these atrocities, but at the end of the day the message is clear: this is not our final abode and life is so temporary. We will all return to Allah one way or another, so the best thing we can do is help one another, donate, be kind, and do our best to rectify the wrongs happening to them.

Yahya.
05-27-2016, 08:09 AM
What I find more strange is that people, who are trying to end this suffering and humiliation are called terrorists, even by some muslims, who also ''want this to come to an end''

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.