*charisma*
05-28-2016, 04:16 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

;D ;D ;D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
05-28-2016, 05:52 PM
:D

May Allah bless them and protect them both. Ameen.

noraina
05-29-2016, 07:00 AM
It is cute, lol! I remember listening to Mufti Menk for the first time on someone's recommendation - he became one of my favourite speakers. May Allah swt bless them both.

darullemon
06-10-2016, 09:41 PM
Do you have rest of the video?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*charisma*
06-10-2016, 09:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by darullemon
Do you have rest of the video?
No, I can't find it. If I do I'll post it up inshallah.

darullemon
06-15-2016, 08:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
No, I can't find it. If I do I'll post it up inshallah.
Ping Ping

*charisma*
06-15-2016, 08:58 PM
This one is funny too:

For those of you who don't understand:

Sheikh: They used to bring people from Africa to Makkah and Madinah to teach them what?
Audience: Deen
Sheikh: Deen and aqeedah, so he can return to his country to do what??
Random kid: To get high from hasheesh (marijuana)
Sheikh: To get high?? You're high, you and that mind of yours ;D

And basically sheikh lost it afterwards.

darullemon
06-15-2016, 10:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
This one is funny too:

For those of you who don't understand:

Sheikh: They used to bring people from Africa to Makkah and Madinah to teach them what?
Audience: Deen
Sheikh: Deen and aqeedah, so he can return to his country to do what??
Random kid: To get high from hasheesh (marijuana)
Sheikh: To get high?? You're high, you and that mind of yours ;D

And basically sheikh lost it afterwards.

Even though I didnt understand what he is saying but I was laughing along with him, infectious laughter

Umm Malik
06-16-2016, 12:05 AM
Shbhanallah Shaykh laerefee with mufti Munk mashallah thank you sister may Allah protect them to ummah
Ameen

darullemon
06-18-2016, 11:58 PM
Kemal el mekki is one other funny shaykh

*charisma*
06-19-2016, 12:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam muslimah
Shbhanallah Shaykh laerefee with mufti Munk mashallah thank you sister may Allah protect them to ummah
Ameen
ameeen. :D

format_quote Originally Posted by darullemon
Kemal el mekki is one other funny shaykh
Yessss i love kamal al mekki :D Such a laid back dude too mashallah.

strivingobserver98
06-19-2016, 03:04 PM
Can someone translate this :D.

It's funny but I don't understand it :(.

AabiruSabeel
06-19-2016, 05:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan
Can someone translate this :D.

It's funny but I don't understand it :(.
An ox rammed into a man's wife and killed her. Next day, his friend saw the whole street crowded and people coming in and out of his house.

His friend made his way in the crowd and entered his house, and asked him what happened. When he related the previous day's events, his friend asked him, are all these people coming here for condolence? He said, no, they are here to buy the ox.

darullemon
06-21-2016, 11:31 PM
I did not know where to share this so I am sharing this here. Too good ...I shamelessly stole this from someone's fb

Several centuries ago, the Pope decreed that all Muslims had to convert to Catholicism or leave Italy. There was a huge outcry from the Muslim community, so the Pope offered a deal. He'd have a religious debate with the leader of the Muslim community. If the Muslims won, they could stay in Italy; and if the Pope won, they'd have to convert or leave. The Muslim people met and picked an aged and wise Mufti to represent them in the debate. However, as the Mufti spoke no Italian and the Pope spoke no Arabic, they agreed that it would be a "silent" debate. On the chosen day the Pope and Mufti sat opposite each other. The Pope raised his hand and showed three fingers. The Mufti looked back and raised one finger. Next, the Pope waved his finger around his head. The Mufti pointed to the ground where he sat. The Pope brought out a communion wafer and a chalice of wine. The Mufti pulled out an apple. With that, the Pope stood up and declared himself beaten and said that the Mufti was too clever. The Muslims could stay in Italy. Later the cardinals met with the Pope and asked him what had happened. The Pope said, "First I held up three fingers to represent the Trinity. He responded by holding up a single finger to remind me there is still only one God! Then, I waved my finger around my head to show him that God was all around us. He responded by pointing to the ground to show that God was also right here with us. I pulled out the wine and wafer to show that God absolves us of all our sins. He pulled out an apple to remind me of the original sin. He beat me at every move and I could not continue!" Meanwhile, the Muslim community gathered to ask the Mufti how he'd won. "I haven't a clue," the Mufti said. "First, he told me that we had three days to get out of Italy, so I gave him the finger. Then he tells me that the whole country would be cleared of Muslims and I told him that we were staying right here!"" And then what?" asked someone, "Who knows?" said the Mufti. "He took out his lunch so I took out mine".

*charisma*
06-25-2016, 01:03 PM
Hilarious ending :D

Read this one today:

Tragic Ramadan story

They were found frozen cold, all 12 of them, covered in ice. All the others ahead of them had left, they were the only survivors. They heated them up with bath with oils to warm them and heal the cracks in the skin. They took them out carefully and helped dry them.

From now it was a waiting game, the clock was ticking, everyone gathered around waiting, praying. Some wept, some raised their hands in dua, others contemplated in silence.

Then it was time, the azaan sounded, the muazzin had barely completed the 1st takbir, and, just like that, they were gone, all of them at once!

What a great iftaar!

...True life story of a dozen samoosas!!!

darullemon
06-25-2016, 06:24 PM
https://youtu.be/tTAQh49-spY

Ramadan mubarak from 3rd greatest city of Islam. Hyderabad

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.