05-28-2016, 08:46 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Insignificant
06-03-2016, 09:23 PM

M.I.A.
06-03-2016, 09:48 PM
Line of sight.. is an interesting term.

In itself it is a learning experience.

See if the rest of yourself can keep up.

The last time I wrote my own answer I failed.. I am tamed by the experience.

BeTheChange
06-03-2016, 09:48 PM
Asalamualykum brother,

May Allah swt protect your emaan Ameen.

I admire your commitment and passion for Islam. Allah Hu Akbar.

I understand where you are coming from with respect to free-mixing but I am not sure how a public forum would work without members posting their ideas/comments/feedback etc.

Some level of interaction is needed otherwise it would just be a resource site rather than a forum.

In terms of posting Alhamdulilah the staff on this forum and the members are very quick to report and if something unacceptable has been said we take immediate action insha Allah.

Private messages are also monitored as well and if forums like this one did not exist our dearest members will be spending their time on a different site which may not be so inclined to follow an Islamic ethos. This doesn’t mean we are free of flaws – of course there is always room for improvement.

What do you propose? How can free-mixing be reduced?

I’m not justifying the free-mixing but I think some interaction – of course with hayaa and respect is needed in order for a forum to exist?

May Allah swt gift us all to follow the true teachings of Islam Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Serinity
06-03-2016, 10:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insignificant
Ya Rabb, thank you for the masterpiece - Rasulallah sulla Allahu aleihi wa Salaam - for your Words of Majesty; al-Qur'an, and for the opportunity to discover who we really are. Surely without You and your Mercy and Blessings, we are lost.
The Quran is the word of Allah SWT, 100%. Idk what you meant by this.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.