/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Thread dedicated to Brother hisnameiszzz

Umm Abed
05-30-2016, 10:12 AM
:sl:

This is a thread dedicated to brother @hisnameiszzz , to remind him that Allah :swt1: is always there in all circumstances. Life has never guaranteed to be smooth-sailing. This is a world full of tribulations. If we pass through the tests and trials of life then a great reward is in store for us, with the permission of Allah. However, Iman is a pre-requisite for eternal success and peace.

Anyone who has words of hope and comfort, can help by posting on here for our brother-in-Islam.

There was a time when Rasulullah :saws: went through an emotionally difficult time, feeling sad and thinking that Allah swt has left him, then Allah swt revealed surah Duha, and he :saws: found peace and contentment in the promise of Allah. He became relieved and stayed ever positive subhanallah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Abed
05-30-2016, 10:34 AM

1. By the forenoon (after sun-rise);2. And by the night when it is still (or darkens);3. Your Lord (O Muhammad (

)) has neither forsaken you nor hated you.4. And indeed the Hereafter is better for you than the present (life of this world).5. And verily, your Lord will give you (all i.e. good) so that you shall be well-pleased.6. Did He not find you (O Muhammad (

)) an orphan and gave you a refuge?7. And He found you unaware (of the Qur'an, its legal laws, and Prophethood, etc.) and guided you?8. And He found you poor, and made you rich (selfsufficient with selfcontentment, etc.)?9. Therefore, treat not the orphan with oppression,10. And repulse not the beggar;11. And proclaim the Grace of your Lord (i.e. the Prophethood and all other Graces).

BeTheChange
05-30-2016, 12:02 PM
Walaikumaslaaam,

Jazahka Allah for creating this thread sister.

Some words of wisdom below;

It is the nature of this life that people will suffer from worries and stress, because this world is the place of disease, hardship and suffering. Hence among the things that distinguish Paradise from this world is the fact that there is no worry or stress there: No sense of fatigue shall touch them, nor shall they (ever) be asked to leave.” [al-Hijr 15:48 – interpretation of the meaning]. Nothing ever upsets the people of Paradise, not even the slightest word: “No laghw (dirty, false, evil vain talk) will they hear therein, nor any sinful speech (like backbiting, etc.), but only the saying of Salaam! Salaam! (greetings with peace).” [al-Waaqi’ah 56:25-26 – interpretation of the meaning].

It is also the nature of this life that people have to put up with suffering and hardship for various reasons, as is indicated in the Qur’aan (interpretation of the meaning):Verily, We have created man in toil. [al-Balad 90:4]. So people feel regret for what has happened in the past, anxious about what may happen in the future, and worried about what is going on in the present.

The things that cross our minds and make us feel distressed are things in the past that have caused grief, things in the future that we are worried about, and things in the present which concern us.

People react differently to stress and worries, depending on how many things are concerning them, whether the worry is continuous or not, and on whether they have faith in their hearts or are rebellious and sinful. We may describe people’s hearts as being of two types: either the heart is the throne of Allaah, filled with light, life, happiness, joy and all the treasures of goodness; or it is the throne of Shaytaan, wherein is distress, darkness, death, grief, worry and anxiety.

People’s worries and concerns will also differ, according to the differences in their motivations, circumstances and individual responsibilities.
If anyone wishes to read more please visit: https://www.kalamullah.com/stress.html

Umm Abed
05-30-2016, 05:07 PM
Alhamdulilllah, sis @BeTheChange , jazakallah for posting. There is a hadith in Sahih Muslim that Allah swt will relieve the hardship of a person who helps another out.

"Whoever relieves the hardship of a believer in this world, Allah will relieve his hardship on the Day of Resurrection. Whoever helps ease someone in difficulty, Allah will make it easy for him in this world and in the Hereafter."

This thread is also for whoever is facing difficulties and hardships, may you find solace in the words of the Messenger :saws: and the promise of Allah swt.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Abed
05-31-2016, 09:13 AM
Glad-tidings for the patient ones,

أولئك يؤتون أجرهم مرتين بما صبروا

"They shall be granted their reward twice, because they are steadfast." -Surah Qasas - (28:54).

Umm Abed
06-01-2016, 05:12 PM
It is reported from Hadhrat Abu Hurairah:ra: that Rasulullah:saws: said,

لَا يَدْخُلُ الْجَنَّةَ مَنْ لَا يَأْمَنُ جَارُهُ بَوَائِقَهُ
"He will not enter Paradise whose neighbor is not secure from his evil.” - Sahih Muslim.

Scimitar
06-01-2016, 08:21 PM
:embarrass

Umm Abed
06-03-2016, 07:21 PM
It is reported from Hadhrat Abu Hurairah:ra: that a man came to Rasulullah:saws: and said,

"Messenger of Allah, I have a neighbour who causes me harm.” The Prophet said: “Go and take your things out into the road.” The man did as he was told.. People gathered around him asking him what was the matter with him. He told them that he had a neighbour who caused him harm and that he complained to the Rasul:saws: who told him to go and put his things out into the road. People cursed him and prayed Allah to bring upon him disgrace. The neighbour was informed of what happened. He came directly and said to the man: “Go back to your house. By Allah, I will cause you no harm whatsoever.”-- Abu Dawood. Ibn Hiban.

BeTheChange
06-03-2016, 10:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Timi Scar
:embarrass

Asalamualykum,

Why the shy face brother?

Let us know how you are getting on brother @hisnameiszzz (Inshaa' Allah).

Umm Abed
06-05-2016, 09:51 AM
It is mentioned in Sahih Muslim that Hadhrat Abu Hurairah :ra: reports that the Messenger:saws: said:

"He will not enter Paradise whose neighbour is not secure from his wrongful conduct."

This tells us that a person who is worrisome to his neighbour, will be punished duly.

Umm Abed
06-07-2016, 03:48 AM
In praise of Hadhrat Ayyub:as: Allah swt says in the Qur'an,

"...Indeed We found him patient, an excellent servant. Indeed he was one repeatedly turning back [to Allah].- 38:44

We are ones who ought to be determined in patience, the outcome of which will be seen.

Umm Abed
06-10-2016, 02:38 PM
اللَّهُمَّ أَنْتَ رَبِّي لا إِلَهَ إِلا أَنْتَ خَلَقْتَنِي وَأَنَا عَبْدُكَ وَأَنَا عَلَى عَهْدِكَ وَوَعْدِكَ مَا اسْتَطَعْتُ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا صَنَعْتُ أَبُوءُ لَكَ بِنِعْمَتِكَ عَلَيَّ وَأَبُوءُ لَكَ بِذَنْبِي فَاغْفِرْ لِي فَإِنَّهُ لا يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ إِلا أَنْتَ
"O Allah, You are my Lord. There is no god except You. You created me and I am Your slave. To the best of my ability I will abide by my convenant and pledge to
You. I seek Your protection from the evil of my own creation. I acknowledge Your favours to me and I admit my sins. So please forgive me for no one can forgive sins except You."

Umm Abed
06-12-2016, 05:46 PM

The last two ayahs of surah Baqarah has great significance. It was revealed to Rasulullah:saws1: above the seven heavens on the night of Mi'raj. It is mentioned in the hadith that it is a means of protection for a person and to keep the shaitan away; we should all try to read these verses every night before sleeping. Make it a habit.

Umm Abed
06-13-2016, 02:23 PM

Umm Abed
06-16-2016, 10:36 AM
"I am to my servant as he expects of Me, I am with him when he remembers Me. If he remembers Me in his heart, I remember him to Myself, and if he remembers Me in assembly, I mention him in an assembly better than his, and if he draws nearer to Me a hands span, I draw nearer to him an arm's length, and if he draws nearer to me an arm's length, I draw nearer to him a fathom length, and if he comes to me walking, I rush to him at (great) speed."-- Bukhari and Muslim.

Umm Abed
06-16-2016, 10:45 AM
Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them." --Anonymous

Umm Abed
06-16-2016, 10:47 AM
"The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same." --Colin R. Davis

Umm Abed
06-30-2016, 12:10 PM
Allah's Justice and Mercy

It is related that there was once a woman who went to Prophet Dawud:as: and said, 'O Prophet of Allah, is your Lord an oppressor or is He unjust?". The Prophet Dawud:as: said, "Woe unto you, o woman! He is the All-Just, Who never oppresses. What is your story?".

She explained that she was a widow, with three daughters and that she provided for them by what she would spin with her hands. She explained, "Yesterday, I tied what I had spun into a red cloth to sell in the marketplace so as to provide for my children.

"As I was walking, a bird came and snatched the cloth off me and flew away, leaving me with nothing to sell for the provision of my children."

As the woman was speaking, someone came knocking at the door. Nabi Dawud alayh salam gave permission for them to enter and learned that they were ten businessmen bringing with them one hundred dinars each. They said, "O Prophet of Allah, give this wealth to one that is deserving."

Nabi Dawud alayh salam asked them what had brought them to him with their wealth. They explained, "O Prophet of Allah, we were on a boat, the wind was very violent, and we were about to drown when a bird came and dropped a red cloth on us. In this cloth was some yarn and with this we were able to block the hole in the ship until the winds subsided and we vowed that each one of us would give one hundred dinars in charity. So give that amount to whomever you please".

Prophet Dawud alayh salam turned to the woman and said, "Your Lord does business for you in the land and in the sea, yet you ask whether He oppresses!".

He gave her the thousand dinars and said, "Spend this on your children."

Moral of the story: At times things dont always go how we want it to go. But, remember, Allah is the best of Planners.

May Allah swt give us the ability to comprehend that He always listens to our prayers, in different ways.

Umm Abed
06-30-2016, 12:13 PM
Abu Hurairah:ra: reports that Rasulullah:saws1: said,

"Indeed, having good thoughts concerning Allah is from perfection of the worship of Allah." -- Tirmidhi.

Umm Abed
06-30-2016, 12:23 PM

Scimitar
06-30-2016, 01:23 PM
I saw him login in last night ;)

Umm Abed
07-04-2016, 07:23 PM

Umm Abed
07-04-2016, 07:30 PM
"And those who believe and do righteous good deeds, they are dwellers of paradise, they will dwell therein forever". -- Surah Baqarah 2:82.

BeTheChange
07-04-2016, 10:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Abed
Allah's Justice and Mercy

It is related that there was once a woman who went to Prophet Dawud:as: and said, 'O Prophet of Allah, is your Lord an oppressor or is He unjust?". The Prophet Dawud:as: said, "Woe unto you, o woman! He is the All-Just, Who never oppresses. What is your story?".

She explained that she was a widow, with three daughters and that she provided for them by what she would spin with her hands. She explained, "Yesterday, I tied what I had spun into a red cloth to sell in the marketplace so as to provide for my children.

"As I was walking, a bird came and snatched the cloth off me and flew away, leaving me with nothing to sell for the provision of my children."

As the woman was speaking, someone came knocking at the door. Nabi Dawud alayh salam gave permission for them to enter and learned that they were ten businessmen bringing with them one hundred dinars each. They said, "O Prophet of Allah, give this wealth to one that is deserving."

Nabi Dawud alayh salam asked them what had brought them to him with their wealth. They explained, "O Prophet of Allah, we were on a boat, the wind was very violent, and we were about to drown when a bird came and dropped a red cloth on us. In this cloth was some yarn and with this we were able to block the hole in the ship until the winds subsided and we vowed that each one of us would give one hundred dinars in charity. So give that amount to whomever you please".

Prophet Dawud alayh salam turned to the woman and said, "Your Lord does business for you in the land and in the sea, yet you ask whether He oppresses!".

He gave her the thousand dinars and said, "Spend this on your children."

Moral of the story: At times things dont always go how we want it to go. But, remember, Allah is the best of Planners.

May Allah swt give us the ability to comprehend that He always listens to our prayers, in different ways.
Allah Hu Akbar!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.