/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Fi Sa Bilillah

Insignificant
05-30-2016, 06:25 PM
Salaamu aleykum brothers and sisters

I've been on this forum for a little over 2 days now - I'm so grateful for, well, even just the surface, beneath which I've barely scratched, as to what this forum represents in opportunities for people like myself and others.

To the facilitators, administrators, moderators, volunteers and beloved brothers and sisters in Islam that are involved, or talking, in this forum (and all around the world), now, and (inshallah) into the future - May Allah subhano wa Ta'ala grant you all strength (to fight shaythans whipsers and counter our weaknesses, to hold to the rope of Allah subhano wa Ta'ala, and to maintain or implement balance), patience (with all of our struggles, and with bano Adam), hidaya (to return to the Qur'an), and contentment (gratuity pays dividends for a reason) in this life and the next. Amin ya Rabb

I thank Allah subhano wa Ta'ala for this opportunity to immerse myself amongst such a richly varied group, and pray, for us all, the ability to gain, and continue to gain, benefit from deen al-Islam - no matter where we find it, and no matter the form we find it in. Amin

Ash-hadu an la ilaha ilallah, wa-ash-hadu anna Muhammadan abduhu wa Rasuluhu, SAWS.

Subhanallah, walhamdulillah, wa la ilaha il Allah, wallahu akhbar.

astaghfirullah for any mistakes

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
05-30-2016, 06:36 PM
Wa'alaikum Asalaam brother

Ameeeen to your du'as.

May Allah aid us in keeping our intentions and actions upright for His sake ameen, and may we always be worthy of your kind words, brother inshallah. Jazak allahu khair.

If you find this forum beneficial, do feel free to spread the word so others may also find benefit or seek help inshallah. We do have a beautiful online community, and it can only get better with members like yourself mashallah :)

Insignificant
05-30-2016, 06:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Wa'alaikum Asalaam brother

Ameeeen to your du'as.

May Allah aid us in keeping our intentions and actions upright for His sake ameen, and may we always be worthy of your kind words, brother inshallah. Jazak allahu khair.

If you find this forum beneficial, do feel free to spread the word so others may also find benefit or seek help inshallah. We do have a beautiful online community, and it can only get better with members like yourself mashallah :)
May Allah subhano wa Ta'ala be pleased with all the efforts put into this forum for HIS sake. May you all be granted with sustenance, guidance and support for current and future endeavours fi sa bilillah, that ONLY HE can give. May we all meet in Jannah at al-Kawthur - inshallah

Amin Ya Rabbil alameen.

Cpt.America
05-30-2016, 08:13 PM
Your post is a beautiful and sincere reminder that we are brothers, and that this community, this Ummah, is a family.
One category of the seven who will be under the shade of Allah's throne are the ones who loved one another for Allah's sake.
May Allah bless you to be classified under that category, as well as the other six, InshaaAllah (might as well try to collect them all right? InshaaAllah).

If I have the good fortune, by Allah's Mercy and forgiveness to be amongst those of you blessed people to receive my book in my right hand,
then I should very much like to chill with you (and the others of the Ummah here) in your palaces in Jannah.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WiAaU3m64vU

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
noraina
05-30-2016, 08:25 PM
Allahumma ameen to the beautiful duas,

Truly, may Allah swt guide us to be amongst the righteous, and may we all be able to meet one another in Jannah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!