/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I have done something very hypocritical

Internal
05-31-2016, 01:23 PM
So as people know my iman hasn't been in the best of states recently and I have been getting a lot of bad thoughts.

However now I did something really bad and hypocritical which made my heart go numb it was a very stupid action I did which was a major sin. I want to do good in the month of Ramadan since it is around the corner and I should leave sins like these and better my Islam. But now I say if anything happens to my iman I brought it upon myself by making such a stupid decision.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
05-31-2016, 02:39 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

On the authority of Anas (may Allah be pleased with him), who said:

I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: Allah the Almighty said: O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as it. It was related by at-Tirmidhi (also by Ahmad ibn Hanbal). Its chain of authorities is sound. (Hadith Qudsi 34)

Muslim Woman
05-31-2016, 04:36 PM
:sl:

Say: "O Ibadee (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)!

despair not of the Mercy of Allah, verily Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

(سورة الزمر, Az-Zumar, Chapter #39, Verse #53)

Allah accepts only the repentance of those who do evil in ignorance and foolishness and repent soon afterwards; it is they to whom Allah will forgive and Allah is Ever AllKnower, AllWise.

(سورة النساء, An-Nisaa, Chapter #4, Verse #17)

~ Sabr ~
06-01-2016, 04:52 PM
:salamext:

Repent, move on.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Abed
06-01-2016, 05:02 PM
It is reported from Hadhrat Anas:rahm:that the Messenger of Allah :saws: said:

"All the sons of Adam are sinners, but the best of sinners are those who repent often" -- Tirmidhi.

Umm Abed
06-01-2016, 05:05 PM

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.