/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Give me one advise, as a youth..

Samiun
06-01-2016, 01:29 AM
:sl:

I have been asking this question to international speakers or scholar that had come here to give lectures(sadly I didn't ask any local ones, probably forgot) so the reply is given below:

"Read this book(Surah Al Kahf and the Modern Age), and you will understand the world which we are living in" Sheikh Imran Hosein

"Use time wisely, for instance when your trying to learn Arabic or a Surah you dont have much time as a university student. So lets say you stop at a traffic light, use that time to learn these things only for a short moment" -Sheikh Kamal El Mekki

More or less what has been said, not exactly word by word where I cannot remember by memory.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
06-01-2016, 10:50 PM
:sl:

Advice to the youth by Imam al-Ghazali

Imam al-Ghazali states: “Even if a person reads and teaches a hundred thousand books on intellectual and knowledgeable issues but does not act on any of it, then it will not benefit him at all…”[2] – فكذا لو قرأ رجل مائة ألف مسألة علمية و تعلمها و لم يعمل بها لا تفيده إلا بالعمل

Imam al-Ghazali states: “…O beloved disciple, knowledge without action is madness and action without knowledge can’t be!”[3] – أيها الولد العلم بلا عمل جنون والعمل بغير علم لا يكون

Imam al-Ghazali states: “…Know that true obedience to Allah and true worship of Him involves following the commands and prohibitions of Shari`ah in both word and acts…”[5] – أعلم أن الطاعة و العبادة متابعة الشارع في الأوامر و النواهي بالقول و الفعل

Source

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.