/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello. Salaam Aleykum

Zwar
06-03-2016, 06:20 AM
My name is Zwar. I am a Christian. I have come here to meet fellow muslims, make good friends with them and mainly to collaborate with them in fixing society from degeneracy since muslims are the only people aside from Christians who have good family values, believe in the greatness of God, which is the building block of a strong society.

I hope to enjoy my stay. I do not intend on converting Muslims to Christianity or converting myself away from Christianity to Islam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
eesa the kiwi
06-03-2016, 06:59 AM
welcome
do you know much about islam?
have a look at this site as they have some simple (yet good) articles for you to learn a little bit about our faith inshaallah
www.islamreligion.com

Umm Abed
06-03-2016, 08:06 AM
Hi, nice to have you here,

and I hope you can see the light of Islam and I pray that Allah guide you to the best of the best, ameen.

sister herb
06-03-2016, 01:10 PM
Hello to you

Welcome to forum.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
LaSorcia
06-03-2016, 01:14 PM
Hello and welcome!

Qurratul Ayn
06-03-2016, 05:52 PM
Welcome

May you have a beneficial stay here, learning loads and imparting your views and opinions

BeTheChange
06-03-2016, 10:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zwar
My name is Zwar. I am a Christian. I have come here to meet fellow muslims, make good friends with them and mainly to collaborate with them in fixing society from degeneracy since muslims are the only people aside from Christians who have good family values, believe in the greatness of God, which is the building block of a strong society.

I hope to enjoy my stay. I do not intend on converting Muslims to Christianity or converting myself away from Christianity to Islam.
Wasalaam,

Zwar Welcome to the forum!!

What does your name mean? I've never heard it before.

Please have an open mind - you never know you might surprise yourself or start to challenge your own perception/thinking of this world when you start learning about the true Islam.

It’s a blessing to recognise the importance of a family and may Allah swt help us all appreciate our loved ones Ameen.

If you want to grasp a deeper understanding of Islam please feel free to visit: http://kalamullah.com/

May Allah swt guide you to the truth Ameen.

al-Andalusi
06-04-2016, 12:18 PM
Wa Alaykum

I hope that you will find your time here beneficial and educational.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.