/* */

PDA

View Full Version : moving agadir

Marina-Aisha
06-04-2016, 04:31 PM
As salam alikom

So me my husband have been thinking about moving to morocco agadir i have no idea about schools for me and the children he has friend there said its amazing..but i dont think they do regular subjects just quran and arabic i was just wondering if there anyone knows what direction i should go to websites and information so i can get more understanding. He gonna go one eids look there himself also..

any help would be great :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
06-04-2016, 05:39 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

I don't know too much about the area you're planning to move to, but I went to marrakech and I remember that they had international schools for the children, and there were separate islamic/quran schools which seemed to be really good. I'm not sure if they teach about Islam in the schools themselves as regular subjects. As far as I know only place which requires that schools teach about Islam, Quran, and Arabic is Saudi Arabia.

You can google International School in agadir, and you'll get some good search results inshallah.

It's a good idea to check out the city as well before hand so that you get an idea of what life there is like and what sources are available to you in regards to education.

cinnamonrolls1
03-17-2018, 11:11 PM
Salam! I know im late but im moroccan myself and have lived in morocco. They do have international skls there, i went to an american school in morocco, but i think theres a british one in agadir.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.