/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The last part of salat

S.Ali786
06-05-2016, 02:40 PM
Salams Brothers & Sisters. I am just wondering what you guys read in the last part of salat when we are sitting down after sajdah? Is the following correct?

Attahiyyattu.....
Allahumma Sallee Allah....
Allahumma Bareek Allah....
Allah Humma Innee Zallammtu....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
crimsontide06
06-05-2016, 02:47 PM
Attahiyyattu, the Mohammad/Ibraheem part..a supplication, then I end the prayer.

noraina
06-05-2016, 02:57 PM
Wa alaykum assalam,

It sounds right, I know that to read the Tashahhud (attahiyyattu), then send blessing upon the Prophet Muhammad pbuh and Prophet Ibrahim (pbuh) is the obligatory part.

After that I think you can recite several verses from the Qur'an as a supplication, I always recite the dua from Surah Ibrahim before taslim and finishing the prayer.

MidnightRose
06-05-2016, 03:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by S.Ali786
Salams Brothers & Sisters. I am just wondering what you guys read in the last part of salat when we are sitting down after sajdah? Is the following correct?

Attahiyyattu.....
Your understanding is correct.

This is according to Ta'leem ul Haq, which is a well-known text book on all matters of Islam, such as Faith, Cleanliness, Salat, Fasting, Zakat, and other basics of Islam, according to the Hanafi Madhab.

You can find the information in reference on pages 64 - 65 of the text at the following link: Ta'leem ul Haq

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~ Sabr ~
06-11-2016, 02:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by S.Ali786

Attahiyyattu.....
:wasalamex

Atthahiyatu...
Shahadah(Ash hadu Allah)...
Allahumma Salli Aala...
Allahumma Baarik...
Rabbi Ja Alni muqee.....
Rabbanaghfirli....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.