/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is considered the eyebrow?

Ameer_Jalil
06-06-2016, 03:28 PM
Asalamu alaikum brothers and sisters in Islam, and Ramadan kareem.

I happen to have hair which has grown between my eyebrows. I was under the impression that removing it was a sin, however it has been brought to my attention that it is okay to remove hair which is between the brows. Now my question is, which hairs are considered between the brows?

I am not even kidding, can someone can please get a picture of a unibrow and draw over it to help me differentiate the hairs which are permissible to remove and which are not?

Jazakum Allah khair.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Abed
06-07-2016, 03:37 AM
Wa alaikum salam and Ramadan Mubarak to you too.

The hair that grows between the eyebrows can be removed, so as to neaten the brows.

Im sure you'l be fine - just clean in the middle, do less rather than more, in that way you dont make a mistake of removing too much.

Reminder
06-07-2016, 07:28 AM
Allah (SWT) loves beauty.

In this case, I would recommend to make it look beautiful.

We trim our hair, mustache, pubic hair and armpits.

Eyebrow is only hair just like that.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.