/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What jobs pay well enough for me to get married during college?

Mustafa16
06-06-2016, 08:40 PM
I'm 17, and just finished the 11th grade, and I want to know what part time jobs pay well enough to support myself and my future wife and at the same time allows me time to study.....help?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
EgyptPrincess
06-06-2016, 09:44 PM
....To support a family you're going to need more than just a random part time job. Perhaps look into something commission based like sales? I dunno tbh.

Scimitar
06-06-2016, 09:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
I'm 17, and just finished the 11th grade, and I want to know what part time jobs pay well enough to support myself and my future wife and at the same time allows me time to study.....help?
Ferrari test driver, comes to mind :D

jabeady
06-07-2016, 02:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by EgyptPrincess
Exotic dancing.

Just kidding [emoji14]

To support a family you're going to need more than just a random part time job. Perhaps look into something commission based like sales? I dunno tbh.
He also wants time to study, so something commission - based wouldn't be the answer. I'd go with exotic dancing; late hours but great tips.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
HappyMuslimaa
06-07-2016, 11:08 AM
Salam,
Not sure where you are but here in America, Post Office jobs pay really well and have good benefits for a family. Otherwise if it wasn't feasible to find a full time job, I would look for something with commissions (car salesman, waiter, etc.) and save as much as you can before you are married. A simple part-time job until you're married and excellent saving abilities is better than no job.
May Allah make it easy on you

Helikido
06-08-2016, 04:01 PM
You are crazy if you marry before you can fully support a family. Don't make your life hard and ruin it!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.