/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ESL - Read

Bhabha
06-06-2016, 11:03 PM
Hi guys,

So I decided to take things into my own hands and I made a website that is going to offer online ESL / Tutorial help to students interested in getting these things online. However, I cannot offer ESL help to male students, and was wondering if there were people here that would be interested in taking on this component.

The system allows a student to make a booking, that booking is sent for confirmation and then the booking is distributed to the teacher interested. I do ask teachers to be ESL certified.

There will be a range of other tutoring sessions available for those interested, such as Mathematics, Science.. etc. etc.

Please let me know if anyone is interested and send me an email.

Also, if this does not belong here... please excuse me. :facepalm:

RAMADAN MUBARAK!!!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
06-07-2016, 05:01 PM
This is looks simple, yes it can happen :D.

PM me.

BeTheChange
06-07-2016, 07:13 PM
Asalamualykum,

I wish you all the best dear sister & Ramadan Mubaraak to you too.

May Allah swt accept your fasts & make you successful in dunya & akhira Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.