/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Characters of Taraweeh

strivingobserver98
06-07-2016, 05:08 PM
'The footballer'... Skinny kid. Shows up to taraweeh in an Arsenal/Barca T shirt.

'The 8ers'- leave after 8 rakaats

'The smart 8ers'- leave after 8 rakaats , go eat ice cream. Come back for the last two so nobody checks

'10ers'- leave after 10 coz all the 8ers have gone so no one cares

'JINN' - prays first taraweeh. Disappears til Eid salah.

'MILITANT INDO-PAK uncle' - patrols the back row. Sends all the youth in to the next saff, doesn't go himself.

'SERIAL ATTAR DEALER' - man will be giving u samples after isha fard. Also sells books, and nasheed CDs. (Tip - avoid eye contact)

'Ruku warrior' - goes into Ruku during 3rd rakah of witr.

'Clown' - laughs at guy who went into Ruku during witr. Stands back up after sujood on last rakah.

'Marriage seeker'. Will ask u after every taraweeh if youve found him a wife yet. I'm just a youth musalee , sisters are upstairs or at the back - go there ! !

'Belcher' - Burps and knocks out row after row. Nobody knows what he had for iftar.

'Mr Aameen' - the alif in his aameen is longer than the entire taraweeh

'Reversers' - start taraweeh in the front row and keep going back one every 2. Finish taraweeh in the last row for a swift exit. Smart akhs

'Campers' - come at asr to put their coat on their spot for taraweeh, nobody move it. That's their position now.

'Arsenal'- little kid who makes his way to the front row, all the chairmen and elders keep pushing him back till he's in the 4th. Shame.

'Headbutters'- after sujood. Brother behind u gets a lil close and headbutts u in the backside. Obviously for motivation ...

'Mid-rakah Snoozers' - them ones who do an extra long sujood but u just know they're having a quick 30 second nap.

'Chiropractor' - always straightening rows

'Beatboxer' who in Sujda reads loud , sounds like he's rapping next to you and makes you forget what you were reading.

May Allah bless us all. Ameen.
Ramadan Kareem [emoji4]

Source unknown

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
crimsontide06
06-07-2016, 05:40 PM
8ers? Our mosque only does 8..

Add; the prayer leaders who speed through the sujud and knees position parts of the prayers. I hardly feel like I have done those parts when I pray in a congregation. When in the knee position at the end, I have to go really fast otherwise they end the prayer before I even get to the salutation part...

Hamza :)
06-12-2016, 04:07 PM
:sl:

Can you relate :D

'the footballer'... Skinny kid. Shows up to taraweeh in an Arsenal/Barca T shirt.

'the 8ers'- leave after 8 rakaats

'the smart 8ers'- leave after 8 rakaats , go eat ice cream. Come back for the last two so nobody checks

'10ers'- leave after 10 coz all the 8ers have gone so no one cares

'ghost' - prays first taraweeh. Disappears til Eid salah.

'MILITANT INDO-PAK uncle' - patrols the back row. Sends all the youth in to the next saff, doesn't go himself.

'attar dealer' - man will be giving u samples after isha fard. Also sells books, and nasheed CDs.

'Ruku warrior' - goes into Ruku during 3rd rakah of witr.

'clown' - laughs at guy who went into Ruku during witr. Stands back up after sujood on last rakah.

'marriage seeker'. Will ask u after every taraweeh if youve found him a wife yet. I'm just a youth musalee , sisters jk is upstairs or at the back - go there !

'belcher' - Burps and knocks out row after row. Nobody knows what he has for iftar.

'Mr Aameen' - the alif in his aameen is longer than the entire taraweeh

'reversers' - start taraweeh in the front row and keep going back one every 2. Finish taraweeh in the last row for a swift exit. Smart akhs

'campers' - come at asr to put their coat on their spot for taraweeh, nobody move it. That's their position now.

'arsenal'- little kid who makes his way to the front row, all the chairmen and elders keep pushing him back til he's in the 4th. Shame.

'headbutters'- after sujood..You know where im going with this...brother behind u gets a lil close and headbutts u in the backside.For motivation

'mid-rakah nappers'
-them ones who do an extra long sujood but u just know they're having a quick 30 second nap.

'chiropractor' - always straightening rows

06-12-2016, 04:08 PM
btw ikhwan (wa akhawaat) please don't waste your reward by chilling while the imam is reciting and joining the congregation as soon as he goes in ruku

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
06-12-2016, 05:36 PM
Got there before you ;): http://www.islamicboard.com/halal-fu...-taraweeh.html

Aisha
06-12-2016, 05:58 PM
:threadmrg

06-12-2016, 06:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan
:( ...

darullemon
06-12-2016, 06:16 PM
I prayed next to footballer wearing chelsea Jersey doez that count or has to be Arsenal or barca?

06-12-2016, 06:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by darullemon
I prayed next to footballer wearing chelsea Jersey doez that count or has to be Arsenal or barca?
Considering that fact that you're American, I'd say it should've been a LA Galaxy or Salzburg shirt but Chelsea is fine too :)

darullemon
06-12-2016, 06:38 PM
LA galaxy or other Football clubs of Amrika are not legit yet.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.