/* */

PDA

View Full Version : be the winner

Umm Malik
06-07-2016, 11:07 PM
As salami àlaykum and Ramadan Mubarak

Say to every thing In your life "stop" I will se you after Ramadan ...if you don't be saving from fire on Ramadan then when? You don't know what's going on to you in your life
You need patient you need power of Iman and you need allah's helping at the time of temptations it's the best chance for you to save from fire to accepts your doua it's just 30 days but it can save your whole life if you know how to win it
Be the winner and be claver
After a days you will know how much Allah given us in this month but after it's to late .. you still have time and you can win allah's mercy by a great intention to invest every single moment in worshiping Allah reading his book praying to him with Reverence Concentration I meant "khushu'e" mentioning his name and remember him .. remind his servent and try to make a new relationship with the Quran to understand even one Aya a day .. to see what Allah want you to do and what he advice you to avoid
praying rawatib and nafilah helping children to love Ramadan by telling them stories about sahabah and Ramadan .. and help them to read or memoriese sourah . Doing kiyam and doua more and more and more because Allah tells us after the ayah of fasting : ( 186 ) And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me - indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they may be [rightly] guided
Write your douae . Ask Allah in each time of accepting and in the sujud and in the third part of night
And don't forget me in your douaes

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.