/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I feel guilty for my sins

Ahnaf Tazwar
06-08-2016, 11:01 PM
Assamualaikum..... I m in a huge fix and need to know somethings regarding the sins that i feel so guilt for ..... I am 19 years of age and currently a student. I am extremely ashamed of my acts and cant dare to ask regarding these things to anyone other then my brothers online, The problem is well i am male and tend to leave on bachalor ... so there are loads of other lads living with me.. so out of excitement i had some physical interactions with a boy (myself being a male as well) at several occasions as i was sexually aroused then... To let u know .. I m not a single interested in men and that shameful act only happend couple of time because i couldn\'t find myself anyother way and things got out of hands... After browsing the internet i found many dreadful and scary explations to such act... and I promised to myself of never ever doing that shameful act again... Will i be forgiven? I truly had no idea things will go out so far , i m really scared now and i just want to concentrate on my future ... i will never do such things again... please help me with an answer brother so that i can completely forget this sin and look for serving my Almighty and concentrate on my future .

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
06-08-2016, 11:15 PM
Yes, you can be forgiven akhi.

Just do not ever do it again. Please. Seek repentance, this is a great month to do it.

Join the university Islamic society asap. And stick with them please.

Scimi

Alpha Dude
06-09-2016, 01:53 AM
Wa alaykum salam,

Allah is most merciful and will forgive if your repentance is sincere.

Usually when one does a sin, it becomes easier to do it again the next time. So I think you should at least look to move from where you currently live away from the same people to prevent yourself from making the same mistake again.

~ Sabr ~
06-10-2016, 12:45 PM
:salamext:

Repent, move on.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.