/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Parker18
06-09-2016, 01:21 AM
Hello, my name is Warren. I'm interested in reverting and I would like to make some new friends along the way. Before I say shahada I want to learn more about Islam. Can anybody tell me whether I'm allowed to turn up at my local mosque without making an appointment?

I don't really have anybody to talk to about this because my friends and family are all anti Islam imsad

Thank you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
06-09-2016, 01:23 AM
Assalaam alaikum Warren,

Scouser eh? :) I'm an Eastender meself :D from down sowf :D

You can walk into any mosque, without appointment - and ask to see an Imaam.

Hopefully this helps.

Scimi

eesa the kiwi
06-09-2016, 02:07 AM
I found this site a good resource when I was new to islam
www.islamreligion.com

Inshaallah you'll find this site beneficial too

muslimah_B
06-09-2016, 02:28 AM
Asalam alaykum wahrahmatullahi wabarakatahu
(As you will be saying soon in sha Allah :) )

That's such good news to hear Alhamdulillah

You dont need to make any appointments if your taking your shahadah or want to speak to the imam about it, you can just walk in (remember to take your shoes off ! :) ) and ask to speak to the imam, im very sure if you was to ask any brothers at the masjid any questions or concerns you have they will in sha Allah be more than helpfull.

And you can Ofcourse ask any questions here, and any one of us would be more than delighted to help and answer any questions you may have.

May Allah guide your heart to this beautiful deen.. Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'abd al-hakeem
06-09-2016, 04:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Parker18
Hello, my name is Warren. I'm interested in reverting and I would like to make some new friends along the way. Before I say shahada I want to learn more about Islam. Can anybody tell me whether I'm allowed to turn up at my local mosque without making an appointment?

I don't really have anybody to talk to about this because my friends and family are all anti Islam imsad

Thank you.
May Almighty God, Exalted and Wise, our beloved Creator, guide you on your quest for more information and grant you an abundance of companions, friends and brothers & sisters to enrich your life and future forever more. Amen.

Abu General
06-13-2016, 10:09 AM
Walaikumasalam. Hope you have taken the right decision.

walzkwani
06-27-2016, 09:45 AM
Assalaam alaikum Warren,

walzkwani
06-28-2016, 04:38 AM
Assalaam alaikum Warren,

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!