/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Israel bombing of the USS Liberty (June 8th, 1967)

world citizen
06-09-2016, 02:11 AM
Israel bombing of the USS Liberty (June 8th, 1967):

*I can't post any links but please search for a video in YouTube called "The USS Liberty Attack In A Nutshell" (it's a very brief video)

I don't believe most Muslims are aware of this incident (maybe 99% of non-Muslim Americans are not, which is really pathetic!)

This happened 49 years ago on June 8th 1967, when the gangster entity, Israel, in cold blood, ruthlessly attacked an American ship in international waters. Of course they were at the same time grabbing Jerusalem and more land for "Greater Israel."

They did this in order to hide the various war crimes and atrocities they were committing (including the executions of surrendered Egyptian POWs in cold blood) and to also cover up their unprovoked theft of more land. Also the above mentioned video doesn't get into it, but many experts have opined that this was also done (i.e. an attempted False Flag) to make it appear that the Egyptian military were the actual culprits, so the US govt. in turn would bomb Egypt (and even nuke them).

"By way of deception thou shalt do war"

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.