/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu Alaikum

faheem_
06-09-2016, 03:50 AM
Assalamu Alaikum Dear Brothers and Sisters,

I am Faheem from Bangladesh. I am a Muslim Blogger. I have just joined IslamicBoard Forum to build up my knowledge more on Islam. There are many questions i get from my readers relating Islam. I want to know more and answer them correctly in my knowledge and Allah's will. I hope IslamicBoard Community will be my very friend to build up my knowledge more on Islam.

Thanks in Advance Brothers and Sisters !
Alhamdulillah for everything !

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
06-10-2016, 02:27 AM
:wa:

Welcome to IB!

Wow the Bangla section seems to be attracting all sorts of bengalis :D. Good job @Muslim Woman

:ma: nice to see your a blogger, do you have a website for it?

:ia: you benefit from knowledge here.

Muslim Woman
06-10-2016, 02:29 PM

Welcome here BD bro. Hope to see u active in the forum , specially in Bangla section.

আসসালামু আলাইকুম ।

greenhill
06-10-2016, 05:04 PM
Welcome to the forum.

In syaa Allah you will get a broad base here. And it is as what Allah has commanded us to do. To ponder, to think and reason. They will find the answer, with Allah's will. Teach them to fish, not so much give them the fish...

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
walzkwani
06-27-2016, 09:45 AM

Welcome here BD bro. Hope to see u active in the forum

walzkwani
06-28-2016, 04:38 AM
Welcome to IB!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.