/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Disbeliever will never believe ?

faheem_
06-09-2016, 04:35 AM
Assalamu Alaikum Brothers and Sisters,

I just have started reading Qur'an in this Ramadan with the meaning of every ayah. I am just trying to understand what Allah says in every ayah . So when i was reading Surah Al-Baqarah i found a verse which is the sixth ayah from surah where Allah (swt) says,
"Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe."

What does this line indicates exactly ?
My question is here that nowadays disbelievers are being Muslims (reverts) , is this line indicates the time of our prophet when disbelievers were gone astray ?
I want to know each and every verse so correctly that i can answer others, So please help me on this ...
Thanks in Advance !

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
06-09-2016, 04:39 AM
Read the tafsir of the Qur'an, it enriched your experience.

Scimi

faheem_
06-09-2016, 04:57 AM
Can you link me up with an online authentic tafsir? @Timi

'abd al-hakeem
06-09-2016, 05:18 AM
http://www.qtafsir.com/

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
madihakhan
07-12-2016, 08:20 AM
well this question and verse made me think too what would be its answer , I m not a scholar or anything I am just a general reader of Quran and Muslim Alhamdulillah .... anyhow when you get your answer do answer here too ..

greenhill
07-12-2016, 04:13 PM
If I am not mistaken, ayats came down for a reason. And it would be as a result of an on going matter. Quite a lot of the Quran were addressed to the Jewish community in answer to their queries. From their questions we also learn the history.

So, yes, the Quran addresses the people of that time directly. But as only Allah can devise, the same messages are also timeless and the same text has been shown to have many different secrets and codes, multi layered messages.

It reaches out to you if you reach out to it and remains even more relevant in the heartless world we live in.

On the verse, ultimately it is not to invest heavily into trying to convert any person. Our duty is only to invite them. If they are interested, to ensure their guidance. But essentially, to invite. And to add, our dua for them (if we do dua) should be for Allah to open their heart only.

:peace:

Eric H
07-12-2016, 07:12 PM
Greetings and peace be with you faheem_;
"Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe."
Allah chooses whom he wills, so first it needs Allah to open the hearts and minds of the disbeliever. Until that happens, anything we do is futile. And should we see this change happen, we cannot take any credit, because only Allah can change our hearts and minds.

Just a thought, so please ignore if it does not make sense.

In the spirit of searching for our God.

Eric

Pygoscelis
07-12-2016, 07:38 PM
So Allah chooses if I will believe, and then punishes me for not believing? That has to be a misreading, no?

startingarabic
07-12-2016, 07:42 PM
These Ayat indicate that whomever Allah has written to be miserable, they shall never find anyone to guide them to happiness, and whomever Allah directs to misguidance, he shall never find anyone to guide him. So do not pity them - O Muhammad - deliver the Message to them. Certainly, whoever among them accepts the Message, then he shall gain the best rewards. As for those who turn away in rejection, do not feel sad for them or concerned about them, for

http://www.qtafsir.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=444

these verse are related to the hypocrites

you generally need to read before and after verses to get a full picture. and tafseer of course.
if you see the next verse you will notice the specific people with a seal on their heart.
not those people who will 1day become muslim

Eric H
07-12-2016, 08:26 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Pygoscelis;
So Allah chooses if I will believe, and then punishes me for not believing? That has to be a misreading, no?
I think this is the lawyer in you searching for the good arguments. So if Allah chose you to believe, that would be against your will, do you think you should be chosen and guided against your will?

In the spirit of searching for god.

Eric

Umm Malik
07-13-2016, 12:46 AM
In coran you will found deferent versses ..
*and each verse can explain by another and this ayat have another which can make you understand how Allah tells us about the disbelievers
You found ayat tells you :
8 ) Then is one to whom the evil of his deed has been made attractive so he considers it good [like one rightly guided]? For indeed, Allah sends astray whom He wills and guides whom He wills. So do not let yourself perish over them in regret. Indeed, Allah is Knowing of what they do.
In this ayah Allah tells the prophet Muhammed pace be upon him to don't kill himself by thinking of theme but in other ayat Allah explain
*( 27 ) And those who disbelieved say, "Why has a sign not been sent down to him from his Lord?" Say, [O Muhammad], "Indeed, Allah leaves astray whom He wills and guides to Himself whoever turns back [to Him] -

Then he tell him about the disbelievers

*108 )Those are the ones over whose hearts and hearing and vision Allah has sealed, and it is those who are the heedless.
Then we can found the reason in other versses
3 ) That is because they believed, and then they disbelieved; so their hearts were sealed over, and they do not understand. 63:3

*35 )Those who dispute concerning the signs of Allah without an authority having come to them - great is hatred [of them] in the sight of Allah and in the sight of those who have believed. Thus does Allah seal over every heart [belonging to] an arrogant tyrant. 40:35

*100 )Has it not become clear to those who inherited the earth after its [previous] people that if We willed, We could afflict them for their sins? But We seal over their hearts so they do not hear.7:100

155 )And [We cursed them] for their breaking of the covenant and their disbelief in the signs of Allah and their killing of the prophets without right and their saying, "Our hearts are wrapped". Rather, Allah has sealed them because of their disbelief, so they believe not, except for a few.
156 ) And [We cursed them] for their disbelief and their saying against Mary a great slander,
157 )And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.
158 )Rather, Allah raised him to Himself. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise.

So .. we can understand that when Allah tell the prophet about the disbelievers in this ayah we can found in other versses why
*afflicting them for their sins
Allah guides to Himself whoever turns back [to Him]
-He sealed their heart because they believed, and then they disbelieve " Allah show them the truth and they don't want expect the darkness
Thus does Allah seal over every heart [belonging to] an arrogant tyrant.

* May Allah guide us to understand his book and accept our deeds Amen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.