/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Not Sure if I should Convert to Islam?

jasonstylin
06-09-2016, 05:16 AM
I'm 27 year old, White Male.

My father is a non-practising Christian and my mother is a practising Christian. I live in Canada, am University educated, and also work in the skilled trades. My life is going pretty good at the moment.

I grew up in Toronto which has a lot of immigrants and is very multicultural. So, when I was about 16 or so, I started dating a practicing Muslim girl in high school, she was from Afghanistan. We dated for almost 4 years, then broke up, she is now married. We had sex with each other, so we took each others' virginity. Then again when I was about 22 or so, I started dating another practicing Muslim girl, from Iran, this time it lasted about a year and a half then we broke up. We also had sex. Then within the past 2 years I've been on-and-off dating another (non-practicing) Muslim girl from Iran, but I am currently single, and we've had sex. I've also casually dated maybe 10 or 20 other Muslim girls, but it's been casual dating and maybe kissing, nothing too serious. Mostly Iranians and Afghans, a few Iraqis as well.

So, because of my experiences with Muslim girls, I've kind of always been around Islam since a teenager, and quite frankly I love the culture and the set of ideals associated with Islam. What really bothers me, as a White male, about Canada is this emphasis on "gender equality" and "feminism" when the reality is that men and women are different and were created that way to have different roles on purpose.

I have always looked up to the Islamic way of life, and even with men, I always respect Muslim guys I meet at work or out socially.

I guess what I'm saying is, I've been thinking about converting to Islam for the past few years, and maybe now it's time I'd like to do it.

The problem, though, is that I don't think I would be a good Muslim. I have sex with a lot of different girls, and sometimes I even pay for it with prostitutes and film it even though I am good looking and can often get sex for free. I'm also a bit perverted sexually. I don't want to change that, it's part of who I am. I know that is not the way a Muslim is supposed to conduct himself.

So, what I'm asking is, if its OK that I convert but still engage in the above? I respect and love the Islamic culture 100%, and I have for over 10 years now.

What does everyone think about this? Would it be OK if I convert but just do so as a "moderate" or slightly non-practicing but still believing Muslim? I wouldn't want to give a bad representation of Islam, so I would keep my views to myself even if I convert.

Thank You,
J

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
06-09-2016, 07:01 AM
Hello

If u believe , Islam is the Truth , then accept it without delay. We don't know when we meet death.

If u die as a disbeliever , u will be in fire forever. If u die as a bad Muslim , after spending few days / month's /year's in hell fire , one day u will be forgiven by the mercy of Allah, will be admitted to paradise.

If u become Muslim , stop doing the publicity of your sins. We are not encouraged to do so. Your sin that God Almighty kept secret , u must not spread it out proudly.

May Allah guide u to the Truth.

talibilm
06-09-2016, 07:17 AM
Hi Peace to those who seek Guidance,

Read the Noble Quran and you may be guided provided you seek your Lord , your Creator, Allah sincerely since these remaining few (might be - tomorrow is unsure )10's of years will pass just like few years and we will be at the Grave ( just think how your past 20-30 years have passed quickly)

Exposing sins in Islam is a greater sin so look for the future.

Understand Your Creator's word or the Letter of our Creator to each one of us first ,THE Noble Quran http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?...0&LanguageId=2 and accept Islam and establish Salat (5 times a day) and that will relieve you from all your sins. You are asking LIKE the tribes and Leaders of Banu Taqif (of Taif ) asked our Prophet about AN ALLOWANCE OF NOT abstaining from Zina (unmarried sex) since almost every one of them was in it so they thought it was impossible for them to come out of it. But a friend of them encouraged them saying ''do you know many of those who have accepted Islam and had become pure were once also like us , So if they can change so should we ''

So its the greatest sin than adultery to die as a NON BELIEVER of the Creator who had designed you and provided free air, water and sustenance with little effort , this sin called kuffar or shirk (joining partners to the Creator ) is unforgivable than that. Once you accept Islam all your past sins are forgiven and marry (a muslim might be your old muslim GF) and both of you put things straight and enter full Islam and You will be saved from hell (in both the worlds here & hereafter), inshallah . Ameen

After you are sure to convert and kindly read my post # 6 in this thread http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...d-informations

Scimitar
06-09-2016, 07:19 AM
Heck no u can't go to prostitutes and sleep around with females dude - are you bloody insane?

s.....

why you all glossing around the issue? We ain't desperate for converts - especially with people like this.

we are a people of integrity - not excuses.

im really appalled at the responses in this thread so far.

you talk of exposing sins when you haven't told him its haraam and cannot be done? You can answer for his sins on the day of judgement you bloody fools.

Scimi

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Moshy
06-09-2016, 08:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Timi Scar
Heck no u can't go to prostitutes and sleep around with females dude - are you bloody insane?

shieeet

why you all glossing around the issue? We ain't desperate for converts - especially with people like this.

you talk of exposing sins when you haven't told him its haraam and cannot be done? You can answer for his sins on the day of judgement you bloody fools.

Scimi
Brother, I think you should calm down and try to explain it to him.

Marina-Aisha
06-09-2016, 09:53 AM
dude ur bit harsh and u should always advise people with gentleness..

As for the post no u shouldnt continue with zina cos thats one biggest sins to commit also u shouldnt show it openly also..but believe islam i say u should convert but i would stay away from major sins.

Muslim Woman
06-09-2016, 10:08 AM

s.....

Scimi
:sl:

Calm down brother. We told him it's a sin. That means
he must not repeat it. As already stated , disbelief in Allah is the greater sin than zina . Many Muslims also commit the same sin. Should we ask them to leave Islam ?

May be , we don't need converts but non muslims need Islam . We must not be rude to them.

Futuwwa
06-09-2016, 10:18 AM
Well, in this kind of situations, I've always said that it's better to be a not-so-good Muslim than not a Muslim at all. That's just me though, I can't guarantee that you'll be recognized as and treated as a fellow Muslim by other Muslims.

A major issue that comes to mind, though, is that of marriage. If you intend to marry a Muslim woman, you'd need to commit to her and stop playboying around. Then it's no longer between you and God, then there's another person in the picture. Whether you can make such a commitment is something you would need to think long and hard about. As for any specific sexual preferences you might have, it's entirely legitimate to get married on the understanding that your wife will accommodate. Between husband and wife, pretty much everything is legitimate. Yet, you'd still need to commit to her exclusively, there's no way around that.

greenhill
06-09-2016, 01:50 PM
And in islam, you are permitted to more than one. . That comes with other issues.

Advertise not your sins. Nobody is perfect. It is an uphill struggle for everyone.

But it is beautiful. And it is all about intentions.

Welcome to the forum, wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

Scimitar
06-09-2016, 02:43 PM
Gentle my ass - the guy is taking the piss

Regrets1
06-09-2016, 03:28 PM
May Allah swt guide you. Better to die as believer than non believer. When one wants to accept Islam they must accept everything about it. I know many Muslims engage in haram some of them have knowledge of Islam some don't.

I understand it seems hard for u to control your desires, you must feel good girls wanting you and you being able to satisfy them and yourself but it's a major sin in Islam..I'm not saying accept Islam and the same day you should start doing everything it says, you should start with the basics but at least have the intention that youl stop committing fornication..knowing it's a major sin you still wanna continue with it?? You know how much Allah hates it? We are told not to even go near it let alone doing it that to with different women each time..don't you think your love should be for the one you marry?? Only she deserves to be loved by you? (Oh I forgot it's all about lust nowadays)

You said it few times that you had "practicing" Muslim gfs, we know Muslims do wrong and haram but you didn't have to give out all the info of how many you had and from which ethnicity. If the reason for you accepting Islam is that "practicing" Muslims did haram so it's acceptable in Islam so u should revert and carry on doing it is wrong on so many levels. Sighs. But then again revert and die as Muslim than non..you don't wanna leave the haram but in sha Allah when you revert and learn more about Islam it will make you leave all the haram, Allah swt forgives all sins.

Scimitar
06-09-2016, 03:44 PM
I am surprised that no one mentioned that if one does a sin knowingly, with the idea they can repent later - this becomes a disingenuous repentance and is not accepted.

Scimi

*charisma*
06-09-2016, 05:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jasonstylin
The problem, though, is that I don't think I would be a good Muslim. I have sex with a lot of different girls, and sometimes I even pay for it with prostitutes and film it even though I am good looking and can often get sex for free. I'm also a bit perverted sexually. I don't want to change that, it's part of who I am. I know that is not the way a Muslim is supposed to conduct himself.
You yourself have stated that you are "perverted sexually"...why would you want to continue making a mistakes when you know they're not right. Secondly, you said that the girls that you've slept with were "practicing muslims." I assure you a practicing Muslim girl would not date in the first place let alone have a boyfriend and sleep with guys.

You can become Muslim, but you have to learn to restrain yourself, not just sexually but beyond that with even simple desires like hunger and thirst. As you know it's ramadan, so this is a good time to train our bodies to learn how to restrain our lowest desires as well as learn empathy. When you become a Muslim you're accountable for facilitating others to sin, so if you meet a muslim girl that you like, you don't allow yourself or her to become friends. Out of respect for her you ask for her hand in marriage, you get married, and you live with your wife.

That being said, hang around and ask more about Islam because you still have a lot to learn about the mannerisms and characteristics of PRACTICING muslims. You can absolutely become Muslim now, but once you become Muslim your previous sins are erased so you don't want to ruin the rest of your journey with impure practices and unrestraint desires. You have to want to practice it correctly, not just be a Muslim by name.

Regrets1
06-09-2016, 05:41 PM
Maybe them girls wore head scarves and that gave him impression of them being "practicing"

EgyptPrincess
06-09-2016, 06:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
I assure you a practicing Muslim girl would not date in the first place let alone have a boyfriend and sleep with guys.
A practising Muslim can make mistakes / sins / error of judgement etc.

Judging by this users post I would suggest he is a troll. I think people like him are too self absorbed to genuinely consider Islam to be honest with you.

Cpt.America
06-09-2016, 07:27 PM
If you believe Islam is the truth, then you would be a fool to not be Muslim.

That being said, muslims can be imperfect.

What you intend to keep doing (fornication) is a major sin, and if you are Muslim you will have to have the humility to admit that it is, even if you choose to engage in it.

The fact that you want to be Muslim, but are having a severe issue in giving up this promiscuous lifestyle might indicate that you are addicted to it for what could be a number of reasons.
Maybe talking to a therapist would be helpful.

Scimitar
06-09-2016, 07:49 PM
Not being funny but I don't want Muslims like THAT - we got enough issues as it is without having some chump with a penchant for Muslim women wanting to be Muslim so he can sleep around... am i the only one who has clocked this troll or what?

This forum has a bunch of goody two shoes wannabe PC brown nosers ffs.

Muslims do not compromise on DEEN. GET THAT THRU YA HEADS.

Scimi

anatolian
06-09-2016, 07:53 PM
Thank You,
J
Salam friend. If you love Allah accept Islam and stay away from sins.

EgyptPrincess
06-09-2016, 07:54 PM
@jasonstylin Looking like that it's no wonder you have to pay for it.

If you want to revert to Islam then hurray for you. Either way Islam and Allah swt don't need you, rather you need them.

Good day.

jasonstylin
06-09-2016, 07:56 PM
Sorry, not everyone is perfect. I asked my question here because I would like help and advice on this issue so I thought this would be a good place to ask.

I have a big problem with liberalism and feminism in the West, and this is part of what has attracted me to Islam. I also think its the best guidelines with which to live your life. That is my reasoning for wanting to convert.

So I am asking if that is possible and OK with the hobbies I have.

Sorry that you take offense to my post, but I'm not trolling, just seeking some advice and help on this topic. Thank you.

Regrets1
06-09-2016, 08:00 PM
When I first read this thread I thought he's a troll but didn't wanna judge him, so wanted to wait & see what he has to say he might be genuine but I'd say first impression was right!!

Why the hell is he posting pics here?? Bet he's one of those people who go after Muslim girls and try proving Muslims do haram or Muslims go after non Muslims..well we already know Muslims commit sins! Don't think your a big thing sleeping around..don't think he's ever come across a real "practicing" sister..yep we make mistakes but don't commit such big sins when practicing..fornication is your hobby?? Pfffttt

well everyones has told you fornication is a big sin but you still wanna continue with it..but yeah you can accept Islam if that's what you want no one can stop you

EgyptPrincess
06-09-2016, 08:01 PM
Sorry, not everyone is perfect. I asked my question here because I would like help and advice on this issue so I thought this would be a good place to ask.

I have a big problem with liberalism and feminism in the West, and this is part of what has attracted me to Islam. I also think its the best guidelines with which to live your life. That is my reasoning for wanting to convert.
You're a big boy, use your brain.

You claim you want to revert to Islam as it's the best way to live your life yet you live the complete opposite.

You claim it's the best way to live but clearly you've never looked into Islam as you'd know your toxic way of life is not permitted.

You must be incredibly lonely to make troll posts on a forum.

Scimitar
06-09-2016, 08:07 PM
Did you now...

Yet you hypocritically want to objecify women and even pay for sex - while you pretend you are against liberalist mindsets?

You do realise you've made an hypocritical statement here? meh

So I am asking if that is possible and OK with the hobbies I have.
Hobbies :D pfft... you wouldn't know a hobby if a HobbyCraft landed on your doorstep by the sound of things.

Sorry that you take offense to my post, but I'm not trolling, just seeking some advice and help on this topic. Thank you.
Go back to the drawing board.... make that an hobby.

Scimi

Scimitar
06-09-2016, 08:09 PM
Bottom line is NO - you can't be a Muslim with such disingenuous motivations, sheesh.

Scimi

EgyptPrincess
06-09-2016, 08:13 PM
May Allah swt guide any person, Muslim or not, that has the displeasure of coming into contact with your contaminated odious soul.

Cpt.America
06-09-2016, 08:18 PM
Look man, as long as there is breath in your lungs and a pulse in your carotid,
then you can still turn to Allah and be Muslim. That is not only your right to, but your responsibility to do so.

That being said, your motivations, and please forgive me for being blunt, do not sound sincere on paper as you intend to continue committing what is not only a major sin but morally bankrupt as an action from any point of view religious or otherwise (soliciting prostitutes, etc.)

You know better than any of us here what is the condition of your heart, and your own sincerity. So we are no one to make a judgement of that.

Islam is not a culture. It is a belief and a complete way of life.

If you want culture, go hang out with some Arabs or Pakistanis or something.
But if you want Truth, look into Islam.

You must remember though, historically there have been people who claimed they were Muslim but only pretended to be for ulterior motives. They were the hypocrites.
If you are sincere about this make sure you are not amongst them.

Search
06-09-2016, 08:21 PM
:bism: (In the Name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful)

@jasonstylin

I've already sent you a PM in which I explained that you should convert but with the intention that you at least try to stay away from sins.

That said, I honestly find it troubling that you would post pictures of your Muslim exes as the honor of a Muslim woman is highly regarded in Islam; and it is not acceptable to publicize someone's sins, especially on the Internet to prove that you are a real person. I find it disturbing that you would post pictures of these women without their explicit permission on the Internet where any person can find them; I have reported that one post and hopefully the moderators will remove those pictures.

Anyway, I don't want you to be put off by Islam; Islam accepts all human beings, sinner or saint, as I've already said to you in my PM. But the point is that you should strive to submit yourself to God instead of your desires.

Wishing you all the best,

jasonstylin
06-09-2016, 08:30 PM
Thank you for the comments, and thank you for your PM, which I will henceforth reply to.

Yes those photos are mine and belong to me so I have the legal right to distribute and/or show them. The only reason I posted them is because people here were saying I was a "troll" or making up a story. But my photos prove what I am saying is true and substantiates my comments. The photos are posted tastefully so as to be respectful.

I need to do some thinking. Also, I believe at the end of the day if I choose to convert or not, that is solely decided by me and Allah, not anyone in this forum. I only need to be accountable to Him, and its my business and my freedom how I want to live or justify my life.

I think I likely will convert to Islam, but I won't be one of those converts who is telling the world about it. I will mostly keep it to myself and close friends. I will not stop my hobby. But I understand that I will have to answer for it someday to Allah and I am prepared to do that.

EgyptPrincess
06-09-2016, 08:34 PM
Thank you for the comments, and thank you for your PM, which I will henceforth reply to.

Yes those photos are mine and belong to me so I have the legal right to distribute and/or show them. The only reason I posted them is because people here were saying I was a "troll" or making up a story. But my photos prove what I am saying is true and substantiates my comments. The photos are posted tastefully so as to be respectful.

I need to do some thinking. Also, I believe at the end of the day if I choose to convert or not, that is solely decided by me and Allah, not anyone in this forum. I only need to be accountable to Him, and its my business and my freedom how I want to live or justify my life.

I think I likely will convert to Islam, but I won't be one of those converts who is telling the world about it. I will mostly keep it to myself and close friends. I will not stop my hobby. But I understand that I will have to answer for it someday to Allah and I am prepared to do that.
Then why even bother posting here it's your business and freedom how to live? The photos you posted prove nothing other than you know how to take images from someone else's instagram / facebook account. Convert or don't, it's no difference to Allah swt.

Cpt.America
06-09-2016, 08:36 PM

If you take one step towards Allah, Allah will come towards you running.

If you truly do embrace Islam, which is the most noble of deeds,
Then I pray that this Islam purifies your soul, and instill you with nobility, so that you begin to love that which your Creator loves, and hate that which displeases your Creator.
I pray that you progress beyond what you imagine yourself capable of.

And part of that, includes that I pray that soon, naturally, as a Mercy from Allah, you can leave ALL your sins, and find this 'hobby' distasteful and abhorrent.
Islam truly purifies the soul.

Rome wasn't built in a day though.
Even if you cannot imagine yourself being any different than you are now,
If you take a step in the right path, I pray you one day suddenly look back into the mirror and realize you've changed completely from the man you once were, with nobility and honor where there was a void and sins before.

Cpt.America
06-09-2016, 08:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by EgyptPrincess
Then why even bother posting here it's your business and freedom how to live? The photos you posted prove nothing other than you know how to take images from someone else's instagram / facebook account. Convert or don't, it's no difference to Allah swt.
Lol I was half tempted to reverse google image search them.

jasonstylin
06-09-2016, 08:43 PM
Thank you

Futuwwa
06-09-2016, 09:17 PM
Not being funny but I don't want Muslims like THAT - we got enough issues as it is without having some chump with a penchant for Muslim women wanting to be Muslim so he can sleep around... am i the only one who has clocked this troll or what?
Did you miss the part about him having been fully able to have Muslim girlfriends despite not being Muslim himself (yet)? This isn't a troll. This guy has felt persuaded by Islam despite counting as a severe sinner under it. That makes him more of a sincere truthseeker than most of the people here, and his zina lifestyle changes nothing about that.

Muslims do not compromise on DEEN. GET THAT THRU YA HEADS.
Nice attempt to frame the discussion, but no cigar. I have learned to see through such rhetorical maneuvers.

Cpt.America
06-09-2016, 09:19 PM
Well jasonstylin, it was a good troll.

Egyptprincess did the sleuthing.

If want to troll at least do it proper and steal from some accounts where the pictures don't show up on google images or something.

If you were looking for some information though, I hope you have learned something today, and I hope that you look into Islam and learn about it, and always seek the Creator.

BlackFlags
06-09-2016, 09:26 PM
Allah is the Most Merciful. If you are sincerely repent for your sins inshallah Allah will forgive you for your sins.

I'm 27 year old, White Male.

My father is a non-practising Christian and my mother is a practising Christian. I live in Canada, am University educated, and also work in the skilled trades. My life is going pretty good at the moment.

I grew up in Toronto which has a lot of immigrants and is very multicultural. So, when I was about 16 or so, I started dating a practicing Muslim girl in high school, she was from Afghanistan. We dated for almost 4 years, then broke up, she is now married. We had sex with each other, so we took each others' virginity. Then again when I was about 22 or so, I started dating another practicing Muslim girl, from Iran, this time it lasted about a year and a half then we broke up. We also had sex. Then within the past 2 years I've been on-and-off dating another (non-practicing) Muslim girl from Iran, but I am currently single, and we've had sex. I've also casually dated maybe 10 or 20 other Muslim girls, but it's been casual dating and maybe kissing, nothing too serious. Mostly Iranians and Afghans, a few Iraqis as well.

So, because of my experiences with Muslim girls, I've kind of always been around Islam since a teenager, and quite frankly I love the culture and the set of ideals associated with Islam. What really bothers me, as a White male, about Canada is this emphasis on "gender equality" and "feminism" when the reality is that men and women are different and were created that way to have different roles on purpose.

I have always looked up to the Islamic way of life, and even with men, I always respect Muslim guys I meet at work or out socially.

I guess what I'm saying is, I've been thinking about converting to Islam for the past few years, and maybe now it's time I'd like to do it.

So, what I'm asking is, if its OK that I convert but still engage in the above? I respect and love the Islamic culture 100%, and I have for over 10 years now.

What does everyone think about this? Would it be OK if I convert but just do so as a "moderate" or slightly non-practicing but still believing Muslim? I wouldn't want to give a bad representation of Islam, so I would keep my views to myself even if I convert.

Thank You,
J

Scimitar
06-09-2016, 10:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Futuwwa
Did you miss the part about him having been fully able to have Muslim girlfriends despite not being Muslim himself (yet)? This isn't a troll. This guy has felt persuaded by Islam despite counting as a severe sinner under it. That makes him more of a sincere truthseeker than most of the people here, and his zina lifestyle changes nothing about that.

Nice attempt to frame the discussion, but no cigar. I have learned to see through such rhetorical maneuvers.
then take him under your wing an guide him lol and be responsible for his Islam and the practice of it. The guy is a troll. How many forums are you a member of? I have joined so many I lose count - the number of times I come across OPs such as his which later get exposed to be troll accounts is simply ridiculous but if you choose to remain green around the ears with your rosy view of this troll then so be it.

You naive man you :D

Scimi

Scimitar
06-09-2016, 10:08 PM
Oh and it's always in Ramadhan too - sheesh

jasonstylin
06-09-2016, 10:26 PM
You know, from my first post in this thread I stated I was a White male and had many Muslim ex girlfriends.

I then posted photos on this thread of myself (White male) with 3 different obviously Iranian and Afghan females. It seems a Moderator has removed these photos since? I understand that.

Based on that, I think its pretty obvious that I am telling the truth about myself and my photos substantiate that. The only reason I posted them is because people said I was a troll in the first place.

What motivation would i have to lie, where would i get those pics, and even if i was lying then but still clearly those photos are real.

In fact I have even more photos of myself with my ex's that can further substantiate things.

In any case, thank you for those who have made positive comments.

I will think some more about my issue and make the best decision. I do have the highest respect and praise for Islam and that is why I would like to be a part of it.

But on the weekends I like to visit with prostitutes. That's my decision and if Allah holds me accountable for that I will have to explain myself. I am prepared for that.

Barring that I don't see any reason why I shouldn't convert. Also, it's better to be a bad Muslim, than just not a Muslim period. Right? Plus when I'm older like 50 or 60 I'm sure I won't still use prostitutes so at that time I will live a cleaner life.

jasonstylin
06-09-2016, 10:28 PM
Also, are you folks sure that using prostitutes is not allowed in Islam? I know that pre-marriage sex is not permitted, but is that approached differently if it is viewed as an economic exchange?

Cpt.America
06-09-2016, 10:29 PM
Also, are you folks sure that using prostitutes is not allowed in Islam? I know that pre-marriage sex is not permitted, but is that approached differently if it is viewed as an economic exchange?
Yes. Without doubt it is not permitted.

Regrets1
06-09-2016, 10:39 PM
You know, from my first post in this thread I stated I was a White male and had many Muslim ex girlfriends.

I then posted photos on this thread of myself (White male) with 3 different obviously Iranian and Afghan females. It seems a Moderator has removed these photos since? I understand that.

Based on that, I think its pretty obvious that I am telling the truth about myself and my photos substantiate that. The only reason I posted them is because people said I was a troll in the first place.

What motivation would i have to lie, where would i get those pics, and even if i was lying then but still clearly those photos are real.

In fact I have even more photos of myself with my ex's that can further substantiate things.

In any case, thank you for those who have made positive comments.

I will think some more about my issue and make the best decision. I do have the highest respect and praise for Islam and that is why I would like to be a part of it.

But on the weekends I like to visit with prostitutes. That's my decision and if Allah holds me accountable for that I will have to explain myself. I am prepared for that.

Barring that I don't see any reason why I shouldn't convert. Also, it's better to be a bad Muslim, than just not a Muslim period. Right? Plus when I'm older like 50 or 60 I'm sure I won't still use prostitutes so at that time I will live a cleaner life.
50/60?? How are you so sure youl live for that long?? You don't even know if youl be alive the next minute and your talking about years. Many people think like that and that's just wrong..you wouldn't wanna die while your in act with a prostitute! Why would you continue doing shameful acts? I don't even know what to say anymore..peace out.

Futuwwa
06-09-2016, 10:46 PM
then take him under your wing an guide him lol and be responsible for his Islam and the practice of it.
No, it doesn't work like that. You don't get to dictate what I must do in order to hold the positions that I do. Last time I checked, there was nothing in the forum rules empowering you such.

The guy is a troll. How many forums are you a member of? I have joined so many I lose count - the number of times I come across OPs such as his which later get exposed to be troll accounts is simply ridiculous but if you choose to remain green around the ears with your rosy view of this troll then so be it.
Of course, if you by "expose as troll" mean "something happened which convinced me that he's a troll". A conveniently unfalsifiable position.

EgyptPrincess
06-09-2016, 11:00 PM
@jasonstylin a simple google of your username will reveal many threads on different websites about you asking weird and peculiar questions and it's not just this forum that suspects you of being a troll. Those others forums thought so too.

If you're going to lie and troll you should probably not use the same username for every website. Keep your "story" consistent and lastly, not take images and attribute them to you.

I won't even mention some of the things I read because they're too vile for this forum. You're an attention seeker through and through. You've had your fun, move along please.

castefootball, mgtow etc etc. Creepy as hell bro, seriously.

jasonstylin
06-09-2016, 11:14 PM
If you don't agree with my views thats one thing, and that's fine. To each their own.

But to say that I am a "troll" or imply that I'm not telling the truth is simply incorrect and erroneous.

But if that's your answer to call anyone a "troll" who doesn't have the same views as you, cool, good luck with that!

Scimitar
06-09-2016, 11:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Futuwwa
No, it doesn't work like that. You don't get to dictate what I must do in order to hold the positions that I do. Last time I checked, there was nothing in the forum rules empowering you such.

Of course, if you by "expose as troll" mean "something happened which convinced me that he's a troll". A conveniently unfalsifiable position.
nro your ignorance astounds me. Posts above mine prove his trolling yet you would argue on his behalf - and worse think I'm demanding you take him under his wing when I suggested it - if anything I would say your ability to reason any context is flawed futuwwa and so, I bid you a good journey and hope you can fix up.

Scimi

Scimitar
06-10-2016, 03:27 AM
Oh of course he's not a troll (sarcasm) you bloody muppet brown nosers.

Futuwwa: :hiding::facepalm::exhausted bet you feel like this now eh? :D

Scimi

Muslim Woman
06-10-2016, 05:41 AM
I am surprised that no one mentioned that if one does a sin knowingly, with the idea they can repent later - this becomes a disingenuous repentance and is not accepted.

Scimi

While making tawba , if intends to repeat
Sin , it's not a genuine tawba ( repentance ). But if one commits
Sin , later s/he really feels sorry , tawba is accepted. Does not matter
how many times s/he repeat the sin , Allah is ready to forgive. U will find related verse in Quran. I m using mobile , so can't copy and paste right now.

Just because one cannot be a good Muslim , we must not prevent him from embracing Islam.

And Allah knows best.

~ Sabr ~
06-10-2016, 12:40 PM
The OP is a troll.

~ Sabr ~
06-10-2016, 12:41 PM
If you don't agree with my views thats one thing, and that's fine. To each their own.

But to say that I am a "troll" or imply that I'm not telling the truth is simply incorrect and erroneous.

But if that's your answer to call anyone a "troll" who doesn't have the same views as you, cool, good luck with that!
:lol:

If you want to revert to Islam, you follow Islam as a whole, or you don't revert. Simple!

Muslim Woman
06-10-2016, 02:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~ Sabr ~
:lol:

If you want to revert to Islam, you follow Islam as a whole, or you don't revert. Simple!

There are many bad Muslims. If one bad convert joins them and saves himself from entering fire forever , why should we object ?

Remember , a good non Muslim will enter fire forever when a bad Muslim will enter paradise after punishment. So , we musr not
Discourage anyone to accept Islam .

And Allah knows best.

greenhill
06-10-2016, 06:46 PM
You see, there are subtleties in islam. About the pictures, although it is yours, it is still not a 'right'. There are things classified as major sins, cheating, oppression, false witness, backbiting, gossiping, injustice. Putting pictures of people would lead to shame, is as good as gossiping and backbite.

In islam we do not bring shame or dishonour to people. Opposite to kiss-and-tell. So, it will need soul searching.

:peace:

Aisha
06-10-2016, 07:05 PM
I think this thread has run it's course.
OP, you've got your answers.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.