/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Debunking "Muslim and Science are antonynyms"

Ineed Umar
06-09-2016, 11:02 AM
I had conversation at another local computer technology forum from a dumb person who is blatantly saying why am I there and not in some other forum for Jihad etc. I said I have interest in computer and then this dumb argument began that nowadays Islam and Science things non existant together. Even though the person isn't an islamophobe (At least claims) he claims that there is no such pious bearded muslim who follows science and technology.

I had replied to them that which pious Christian or Zjonist or Hindu as done a big breakthrough in sciences which (Science which itself is notv100% near to truth and never will be). He said but least minority were Muslims in fact non other. Even though I have a great explanation go give him need certain examples from your point of view so I can not only present my opinion but also majority of other Muslims.

Off Topic: Have a blessed and happy Ramazan, and enjoy fasting! Though Fasting in my country is a challenge due to scorching heat and lack of Electricity but it doesn't matter to me as I am indeed suffering for Allah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
darullemon
06-09-2016, 11:56 PM
Wa aliekumus salaam.

Masha'Allah you should have congratulated for Mastering Islamic Studies as he knows for sure Islam and Science cannot co-exist. His whole argument is flawed and hilarious. You being on that forum shows Muslims are not averse to technology and there are probably gazillion Engineers and Doctors who are practicing Muslims. May he come across a muslim Doctor who injects him with Halaal juice.

Scimitar
06-10-2016, 01:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ineed Umar
I had conversation at another local computer technology forum from a dumb person who is blatantly saying why am I there and not in some other forum for Jihad etc. I said I have interest in computer and then this dumb argument began that nowadays Islam and Science things non existant together. Even though the person isn't an islamophobe (At least claims) he claims that there is no such pious bearded muslim who follows science and technology.

I had replied to them that which pious Christian or Zjonist or Hindu as done a big breakthrough in sciences which (Science which itself is notv100% near to truth and never will be). He said but least minority were Muslims in fact non other. Even though I have a great explanation go give him need certain examples from your point of view so I can not only present my opinion but also majority of other Muslims.

Off Topic: Have a blessed and happy Ramazan, and enjoy fasting! Though Fasting in my country is a challenge due to scorching heat and lack of Electricity but it doesn't matter to me as I am indeed suffering for Allah.
Was it really necessary to mention you are a Muslim on a tech forum dude ??? :D

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.