/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A gift for you all :)

T L
06-09-2016, 04:50 PM
Assalaamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu

And Ramadan Mubarak my dear brothers and sisters! May peace and blessings be upon all of you :)

I really haven't posted in a long time, but Alhamdulillah everything is going well. I just wanted to share this with you all. My local masjid have published their first Ramadan magazine and I really like it MashaAllah! I got in contact with them but they do not have a downloadable pdf, so I decided to scan the majority of the pages which I feel you can all benefit from InshaAllah. May Allah Azza wa Jal reward those who have been involved to create this amazing publication, Ameen!

Enjoy :)

Your sister, Eru.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/315271139/Ramadan-2016

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
06-10-2016, 02:25 AM
:wasalam:

Ramadan Mubarak to you too :).

WOW :jz: for scanning it and sharing. Love it.

T L
06-10-2016, 09:42 AM
Farhaaaaan! Akhiiiiii!
Ramadhan Mubarak lil bro! :) :) great to hear from you

And wa iyyakum! You are all most welcome, hope you enjoy the read inshaAllah :)

'abd al-hakeem
06-16-2016, 05:48 AM
Jazakallahu khair for uploading this, for what I read, and for what I learned. amin.

I fall exceedingly short of being any kind of decent Muslim. Astaghfirullah.

May Allah subhano wa Ta'ala forgive me, and humble me into obedient submission to His Instructions. Amin

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
T L
06-16-2016, 08:35 AM
Wa iyyakum.

You seem greatly troubled from what I've been reading of your posts... are you alright?

Salaamat Akhi, know that we're all here for you and you're in our duas.

'abd al-hakeem
06-16-2016, 03:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by L V
Wa iyyakum.

You seem greatly troubled from what I've been reading of your posts... are you alright?

Salaamat Akhi, know that we're all here for you and you're in our duas.
Wa aleyka, and jazakallahu khair

Suffice that, unless I'm mistaken, the challenges that I face were always going to impact me - as in they were never going to miss me, nor pass me by.

The last few days have contained some rather subtle, yet entirely plain, advices on what areas of improvement I have within my character. I constantly forget things. One of them is that I'm a young Muslim. Another is that for whatever intelligence I have within my drop of knowledge, I still have a long way to go before I can think that I have improved, at all.

Anything Good that appears from me or from within me, was only ever from Allah subhano wa Ta'ala. In contrast the bad that appears from me or from within me comes only from me. I fear that I blindside myself quite regularly if I do not pay more attention to that which I SHOULD be focused on, instead of what captures my interest.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.