/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump's dangerous, megalomaniacal evil- he truly is Iblis in the flesh

AmirEmir
06-10-2016, 05:22 AM
Anyone whose seen that maggot Donald Trump (I refuse to consider him a fellow human being) as I did earlier this year at an event in New York, has seen the earthly incarnation of Iblis in the flesh, and I do not exaggerate. Just as we were all taught in the Holy Quran about إبليس‎ and his corruption, evil and hubris, so that squirmy smirking worm Trump oozes corruption, bottomless evil and hubris with every step. But Trump's evil is far deeper and more dangerous, since with every passing day that he opens his mouth or posts a Tweet, he drags millions and millions of others in his thrall. He is worse than a demagogue, because like Iblis he is cunning enough to seed his evil in the minds of others and have it multiply.

The only thing that makes me angrier than Trump himself is the complacent and weak attitude of far to many members of the ummah who seem to think that all we need to do is beat him in the 2016 US election, and then Trump's evil would just quietly go away. Fools! This is foolish and dangerously naive. Trump knows he has relatively little chance to win in November due to the electoral College and the way American demographics have changed but that is the point, he does not want to win the presidency because then he would have to shut his mouth and do some real work. What the maggot Trump really wants is to have an even bigger national soap-box to spew and spread his racist, Islamophobic evil against the ummah for years and years after, building on what he has already gained for himself thanks to the fawning and stupid US media and the weakness and timidity of the ummah as he attacks and humiliates us day after day. The election itself is little more than a mere sideshow, every day that Trump speaks his filthy words is another day he brings even more misery and evil to the ummah, and it will only get worse.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abu General
06-13-2016, 08:29 AM
Lol . The Trumpster trumpeting again

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.