/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Voting in the 2016 presidential (s)election

world citizen
06-10-2016, 11:48 PM
Aside from all of the arguments for and against voting (I'm not getting into that, and don't want to anyway), as it's unrelated to the points I would like to make...

I really don't see how any Muslims (or any non-Muslims that are not brainwashed sheeple) in the US would want to vote for any of the two candidates.

Is there any difference between Trump and Killary (Hillary)?

Okay, yes, Killary is a certified war criminal, while Trump is (if elected) a future war criminal...

Seriously, I'd like to know the difference between Killary, Bush, Putin, NuttiYahoodi, Obomber, Blair, Cameron, Al-Sissi, Harper, etc., etc., etc.

Most Muslims should realize that all politicians in the West are stooges and puppets of the Zionists and the terrorist state of Israel. If not, I really don't know what to say.

Do the Zionists basically control these Western govts? Well, let me ask another question... Is water "wet?"

They are of course firmly in control of both Israel First (and second and third), traitorous wings of this one party Bankster, Zionist Oligarchical Democrat/Republican dictatorship. The alleged "conservatives" can vote for a pro-Zionist, neo-Trotskyite Neocon/Ziocon, Muslim hating, pro war, Yahoodi appointed puppet. And the alleged "liberals" can vote for a pro-Zionist, Cultural Marxist, pro-LGBT, pro-Gay marriage, etc., but also pro war (against Muslims), Yahoodi appointed puppet.

I'm not advocating voting, but the only candidate in the last several years worth voting for (at least in America) IMHO, would have been Ron Paul (not his son, who seemed to fall very far from the tree). He was telling the truth about many things including, but not limited to the fact that the American government and military was waging needless immoral, unethical wars for the "American" Empire (it's really mostly for the sake of Zion but he could only say so much, after all, he wasn't trying to get JFKed). He was saying that America needs to mind its own darn business, and stop causing problems in other countries overseas. He said that he wanted to pretty much close down all US bases across the world, and bring home all of the troops. I think he was against most of the pro-oligarchical, Bankster/Corporate controlled, international trade deals, that have been responsible for the US being drained of many of it's jobs for the past 30 years. He was certainly against Wall Street and Corporate Welfare. He was also against the Zionist controlled Fed, and he seemed to be against fractional reserve banking, and usery/riba.

As a practicing Christian (and not the fanatically anti-Muslim, Israel worshiping, Evangelical, Zionist kind) Dr. Paul also was totally against abortion and refused to ever perform any. He was also fair to Muslims, and was against the rampant Islamophobia amongst the right-wing, Israel First, Ziocon extremists that had started to really infiltrate and take over the "conservative" establishment and base. And he was also against foreign aid to the terrorist state of Israel and proclaimed this on live TV, while also getting booed, LOL.

Bottom line, whether one considers voting to be permissible or not, the two clowns running for (s)election are nothing more than Zionist and Wall Street slaves and bootlickers, and future war criminals (well, if one doesn't already consider Hillary to be one; is Libya really better off now? And I'm definitely not pro-Rafidhi, but is war with Iran really a good thing?), and thus certainly not worthy of any votes, IMHO.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
06-11-2016, 12:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by world citizen

I really don't see how any Muslims (or any non-Muslims that are not brainwashed sheeple) in the US would want to vote for any of the two candidates.
I echo this... HARD.

I stopped votng after 911, and I'm pleased I did.

Politics is a game of lies. Manifestos never fruit. And no matter if you vote for the right or the left - they always meet in the center - the agenda is always the same.

What the dumb donkeys who vote do not realise is that they are given the illusion of choice.

There is no choice.

Scimi

EgyptPrincess
06-11-2016, 12:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Timi Scar
What the dumb donkeys who vote do not realise is that they are given the illusion of choice.
oi :raging:

In a world where we might not have the best option available we should try to achieve the next best thing. Do you honestly think that Obama and Trump would lead your country equally? Clinton and Trump etc.

Neither Clinton or Trump are ideal yet clearly Clinton's policies are more favourable than Trumps. Of course they'll share common interests but they're strategies and policies are very different.

fschmidt
06-11-2016, 12:48 AM
I am jewish and have nothing against Israel, but I basically agree with the original post and the last person I bothered voting for was Ron Paul. I mean seriously, if your choices were Stalin and Hitler, would you really try to vote for the lesser evil? I would rather not vote and not be responsible for the atrocities committed by the winner. Let America destroy itself, it is a totally depraved culture. As Joseph de Maistre said "In a democracy people get the leaders they deserve."

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
06-11-2016, 12:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by EgyptPrincess
oi :raging:

In a world where we might not have the best option available we should try to achieve the next best thing. Do you honestly think that Obama and Trump would lead your country equally? Clinton and Trump etc.

Neither Clinton or Trump are ideal yet clearly Clinton's policies are more favourable than Trumps. Of course they'll share common interests but they're strategies and policies are very different.
What are you? a teenager? Living in an ideal world in your mind? :D

I give you an option, vote for tyrant A who take his country to war against the middle east? Or tyrant B who does the same?

I already explained to your little mind that the illusion of choice is there - the choice is not.

Grow a brain, fast.

I bet this post also gets deleted :D truth hurts, seems Muslims are a touchy bunch... yet here I am, as real as daylight, while you entertain dreams in the shadows.

Scimi

*charisma*
06-11-2016, 12:59 AM
Presidential election = voting for the lesser of 2 evils.

I've never voted. They're going to kill Muslims/wage war/support Israel's apartheid and unlawful settlements anyway, so it's like choosing who you think will be more convincing in justifying it :D

EgyptPrincess
06-11-2016, 01:00 AM
What are you? a teenager? Living in an ideal world in your mind? :D

I give you an option, vote for tyrant A who take his country to war against the middle east? Or tyrant B who does the same?

I already explained to your little mind that the illusion of choice is there - the choice is not.

Grow a brain, fast.

I bet this post also gets deleted :D truth hurts, seems Muslims are a touchy bunch... yet here I am, as real as daylight, while you entertain dreams in the shadows.

Scimi
Don't patronise me boy.

I am not saying it's a good solution but one clearly is better than the other. Going to war with the middle east is not the ONLY thing that should be considered when voting.

Scimitar
06-11-2016, 01:02 AM
Oh and one more thing EGYPT PRINCESS :D

Do you know how we elect khalipha in Islam?

Any man who puts himself up for the position of khaliph, is automatically disqualified from the process - do you know even know why?

See - you talk out of sheer ignorance. I'm gonna school you here real quick.

The reason why any candidate who puts himself up for position of leadership is disqualified from the process in Islam - is because the candidate seeks power and position - he does not really have the interests of the people at heart.

The way we choose khaliph in Islam is by electing a man who does not seek the position but is more than qualified for the role. The candidates are chosen by the people and put up for vote - whether the candidate likes it or not.

When will you study Islamic history? and stop talking out of your rear end?

Don't patronise me boy
It's hard not to, you're bloody stupid.

Scimi

EgyptPrincess
06-11-2016, 01:07 AM
Oh and one more thing EGYPT PRINCESS :D

Do you know how we elect khalipha in Islam?

Any man who puts himself up for the position of khaliph, is automatically disqualified from the process - do you know even know why?

See - you talk out of sheer ignorance. I'm gonna school you here real quick.

The reason why any candidate who puts himself up for position of leadership is disqualified from the process in Islam - is because the candidate seeks power and position - he does not really have the interests of the people at heart.

The way we choose khaliph in Islam is by electing a man who does not seek the position but is more than qualified for the role. The candidates are chosen by the people and put up for vote - whether the candidate likes it or not.

When will you study Islamic history? and stop talking out of your rear end?

It's hard not to, you're bloody stupid.

Scimi
OK I get it and yes I know how we elect a caliphate.

Scimitar
06-11-2016, 01:09 AM
Yet you still talk wet :D nice fail there lol thanks for the minus one point negative rep... my rep power can cause some damage ;)

Scimi

Scimitar
06-11-2016, 01:10 AM
When Muslims vote in war mongers - they fail Islam.

Scimi

world citizen
06-11-2016, 01:21 AM
I echo this... HARD.

I stopped votng after 911, and I'm pleased I did.

Politics is a game of lies. Manifestos never fruit. And no matter if you vote for the right or the left - they always meet in the center - the agenda is always the same.

There is no choice.

Scimi
Yes, very well said.

To be a politician (at least in the US and most other western countries), you pretty much have to be unethical, dishonest and pretty much a prostitute to various "special interests" (I was emphasizing Zionist/Israeli interests and elite, as these are obviously a given, and really does dominate both parties, but there are many others of course).

Although Ron Paul was far from perfect (and may have had a few skeletons in his closet), at least judging from the apparent, he was again IMHO seemingly pretty decent. I mean the Zionist Oligarchs and the MIC (military industrial complex) and Wall Street pretty much hated the guy. And if they don't like you, you probably have some good qualities, LOL :) Oh, and I forgot to mention in the original post, that he was also against the Police State.

I'm not advocating watching TV (it has a lot of sins, indecency, and obviously shows a lot of haraam, etc., although some of the documentaries are maybe not bad), but I would possibly (with reservations) recommend watching a series called "House of Cards" (one can fast-forward any the bad, graphic parts, and mute out the bad language) made by Netflix. It really seems to show some of the more seedy, corrupt, and criminal aspects of politics and politicians. The acting is also really good.

But yeah, it's just another highly orchestrated, made for TV (s)election between the two bought and paid for puppets of the Elite, with one being on the Left and the other being on the Right. And the sheeple are of course buying it hook, line and sinker.

Scimitar
06-11-2016, 01:21 AM

I am not saying it's a good solution but one clearly is better than the other. Going to war with the middle east is not the ONLY thing that should be considered when voting.
You are so naive, I wonder how you managed to figure how to connect to the web. I suppose you think the int'net is "magic" :D

Scimi

EgyptPrincess
06-11-2016, 01:36 AM
You are so naive, I wonder how you managed to figure how to connect to the web. I suppose you think the int'net is "magic" :D

Scimi
Daddy set it up :D

Scimitar
06-11-2016, 01:47 AM
that made me smile :)

MashaAllah

world citizen
06-11-2016, 02:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by fschmidt
I am jewish and have nothing against Israel, but I basically agree with the original post and the last person I bothered voting for was Ron Paul. I mean seriously, if your choices were Stalin and Hitler, would you really try to vote for the lesser evil? I would rather not vote and not be responsible for the atrocities committed by the winner. Let America destroy itself, it is a totally depraved culture. As Joseph de Maistre said "In a democracy people get the leaders they deserve."
Thanks for your comment :)

Maybe I was exaggerating a bit about Israel, but I totally agree with you and really don't think Ron Paul was against Israel or Jewish folk in the least bit. He seemed to like everybody! He was against foreign aid basically to all countries, including Egypt and other corrupt "Muslim" countries, that seem to only depend on US hand-outs, and welfare, etc.

I think he just wanted to be more in line with America's founding fathers and have a more humble foreign policy, stop all of the unnecessary wars/interventions, and try to get the American economy in order. He also was against the burgeoning Orwellian Police State, and the growing Prison Industrial Complex (the cousin of the MIC). Of course he wasn't perfect, and obviously the way he (and his son) and others he put in charge (which he would have to take most of the blame for) severely mishandled the later stages of his last campaign, making various strategic mistakes, etc., and didn't look too good in that regard.

world citizen
06-11-2016, 02:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Presidential election = voting for the lesser of 2 evils.

I've never voted. They're going to kill Muslims/wage war/support Israel's apartheid and unlawful settlements anyway, so it's like choosing who you think will be more convincing in justifying it :D
Yes, exactly, and when voting for the so-called lesser of evils, you're still voting for "evil." And how many Muslims were naive enough to think that Obomber was going to be so "awesome," and great (why because he's a "person of color" and has a "Muslim" name?!) and not just the newest leader (after Bush) of the current day Crusaders.

Scimitar
06-11-2016, 02:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by world citizen
Yes, very well said.
Thanks,

With regard to your comment on Ron Paul being the *almost good guy* - I see the classic "good cop bad cop" routine play out in each election.

Even where I live (London UK) we got the Pig shagger in power now.

Seriously, I honestly am pleased I haven't voted for anyone in the past 15 years... I recall someone tried to convince me to vote because it increases my "experian/equifax" credit rating... What the heck do I want loans for? I don't play that game of Riba (interest) so meh.

They trick up these games to make us vote - they need our vote - don't vote, and you take the power away from them.

Imagine if 75% of Americans lost confidence in the voting system and decided against voting? I guess those black caskets the Obama adminsitration paraded around would be back again, a fear mechanic designed to subdue the people into voting and not revolt.

Funky eh?

Scimi

Mustafa16
06-11-2016, 03:22 AM
What about Bernie Sanders? He's going to contest Hillary's nomination at the Democratic national convention.....

Bhabha
06-11-2016, 03:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
What about Bernie Sanders? He's going to contest Hillary's nomination at the Democratic national convention.....
I like Bernie. He was already protesting and helping people when Clinton was still in highschool :/ but people don't recognize that and corruption always wins.

crimsontide06
06-11-2016, 03:46 AM
I did not, I repeat, I did not have textual relations with that server -H

world citizen
06-11-2016, 08:39 AM
Thanks,

With regard to your comment on Ron Paul being the *almost good guy* - I see the classic "good cop bad cop" routine play out in each election.

Even where I live (London UK) we got the Pig shagger in power now.

Seriously, I honestly am pleased I haven't voted for anyone in the past 15 years... I recall someone tried to convince me to vote because it increases my "experian/equifax" credit rating... What the heck do I want loans for? I don't play that game of Riba (interest) so meh.

They trick up these games to make us vote - they need our vote - don't vote, and you take the power away from them.

Imagine if 75% of Americans lost confidence in the voting system and decided against voting? I guess those black caskets the Obama adminsitration paraded around would be back again, a fear mechanic designed to subdue the people into voting and not revolt.

Funky eh?

Scimi
Yeah, you've definitely got a good point with the whole good cop, bad cop paradigm. The PTB certainly have used this template many times before and we all fall for it every single time, lol (or most of us and at least and not you! :))

Maybe Dr. Paul was only playing his role in a sense. I've heard this before actually by some skeptics in the States. It's also like the whole "limited hangout" concept that various elites use at times to try to pull the wool over people's eyes, as if wow, we're really learning about some new "big" secrets (not!) of the Deep State or other elites (IMO, Snowden and Wikileaks might fall in this category). Haha. When will we stop being so gullible? lol

Yeah, Cameron, I had to think, where have I heard that expression. Of course various elites (including various factions of Intelligence Services) probably had the goods on him (I'm sure they've got a lot worse though), like they do probably on a lot of these politicians, deciding to save this blackmail material for a convenient time "just in case" (i.e. if they feel that they're maybe getting a little too "independent" or whatever)

But of course you guys got that in London, because the British/Rothschild Empire were of course not the first ones to use these kinds of various psy-ops, but they kinda tweaked it and set whole new "standards" for others to try to emulate. I'm halfway joking of course, because these things have been going on for a very, very long time.

But yeah, they do try to trick you into voting and of course when you tell them you don't vote they (and I mean the average Joe or Yusuf, and they're being sincere) try to use emotional blackmail saying but if you don't vote you can't criticize the policies or complain, etc., blah blah blah. Yeah like all the high taxes that they're robbing you with doesn't give you a right to be able to complain! LOL. And you gotta work 2,3 jobs just to pay the flippin' bills, and be able to feed your family. And yet we can't "complain." But yeah, that's a new one for me - actually talking about your credit scores improving! Yeah they must really be getting desperate.

True about Obama and the people not voting, but unfortunately, most people in the States still seem to be fooled by this whole worn out, every 4 years, "right-left" dialectic.

world citizen
06-11-2016, 08:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
Sanders seems like the only halfway, somewhat "honest" politician in the race.

Of course he (like Killary) are very pro-LGBT, pro-Gay marriage, and pro-everything else the current day Cultural Marxist Liberals and Left-Wingers stand for.

But I doubt there's any way that he would really be able to take her "selection" away from her (does he even really want to?) Much of this is just for show and he's just playing his role, IMHO. The Democrat "base" is not totally on board with her fanatical, blind support for her Zionist masters and the warmongering on behalf of the gangster state of Israel.

Cpt.America
06-11-2016, 10:15 AM
This thread is full of ignorance being argued with a zeal on both sides of the topic.

I'm out.

Abu General
06-14-2016, 12:16 PM
Hilarious Hillary or Donald Duck. Don't see much of a difference tbh. Whatever happened to the Bern. Hiel Donald.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.