/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Whispering in Jannah

S.Ali786
06-11-2016, 11:20 PM
Salams, i remember reading somewhere that when we say 'Subhanna Rabbiyal Allah' in sajdah it can be heard in Jannah. Is this true?

Also, who can hear it in Jannah if there has not been a day of judgement yet?

Allah knows best

Jazak'Allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
06-12-2016, 01:51 PM
:wasalamex

Lol you sure hear a lot of things brother! ;D

I can only find this as closest as to what you are saying:

When prostrating. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The closest that a person is to his Lord is when he is prostrating, so say a great deal of du’aa’ then.” Narrated by Muslim, 482.

noraina
06-12-2016, 02:55 PM
Aren't the angels and the Prophets (pbut) in Jannah, as well as the throne of Allah swt?

And I suppose technically if Allah swt knows what is even in our hearts, then He would be able to hear our whispers in sujood alhamdulillah.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong. :)

AbdurRahman.
06-12-2016, 03:01 PM
the hourines and angels are in Jannah ... hourines for sure as when Prophet [saw] went to miraj, when he went into jannah he stayed far away from Umar [ra]'s house as Umar [ra] has very high geerah for his women [Prophet [saw] didn't want to go anywhere near Umar [ra]'s hourines!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AbdurRahman.
06-12-2016, 03:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
Aren't the angels and the Prophets (pbut) in Jannah, as well as the throne of Allah swt?

And I suppose technically if Allah swt knows what is even in our hearts, then He would be able to hear our whispers in sujood alhamdulillah.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong. :)
:sl:

the Throne of Allah is above the jannahs Sister; I think that's the most topmost thing of creation! :); the Throne and Arsh are at the top

Marina-Aisha
06-12-2016, 08:56 PM
do u mean this?

rophet Muhammad (PBUH) said:
“Whoever asks Allah for Paradise three times, Paradise will say, ‘O Allah, admit him to Paradise.’ Whoever seeks protection from the Fire three times, Hell will say, ‘O Allah, protect him from the Fire.’” "Allahumma inni as’aluka al-jannah" = O Allah, I ask You for Paradise "Allahumma ajirni min al-naar" = O Allah, protect me from the Fire.

[Tirmidhi, 2572 classed as Sahih]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.