/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu alaykum

Reader
06-12-2016, 12:14 AM
Assalamu alaykum,

I'm new to this forum. I actually joined a while back but had trouble with passwords and things so I never got to get active. I've lurked here quite a bit and I really enjoy how peaceful things are on this forum.

I'm young and trying to stay firm on the deen, insha allah till I return to Allah (swt). It's not an easy battle, but hey, nothing is ever easy.

I love giving advice, helping out especially my fellow sisters, and I also love to debate. I was very active on another forum previously so maybe some people might notice my posting style but anyhow. I enjoy reading many different things and am always open to new ideas.

Hehe that's it for now insha allah.

-Reader

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
muslimah_B
06-12-2016, 12:55 AM
Walaykum asalam warahmatullahi wabarakatahu

Alhamdulilah welcome nice to have you here :)

I love debating aswell im a bit of a firecracker trying to turn myself into a sparkler haha :)

In sha Allah we all may be of benefit to eachother and bring ourselves closer to Allah

sister herb
06-12-2016, 07:19 AM
Wa alaykumussalam

Welcome to forum. Nice to get here new sisters. :statisfie

greenhill
06-12-2016, 07:39 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Wishing you a great stay, debate and posting advices . . See you around.

:peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
noraina
06-12-2016, 09:58 AM
Wa alaykum assalam,

Sisters unite, alhamdulillah :D

I hope you benefit from here inshaAllah, we are here to help one another learn about and follow our deen - the beauty of brotherhood and sisterhood.

Aisha
06-12-2016, 10:27 AM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Welcome to the forum. :)

Interesting choice of username - are you an avid reader?

Hamza :)
06-12-2016, 04:06 PM
Wa'alaikumas salam

Enjoy your time here and benefit from this place inshaAllah :)

Reader
06-12-2016, 08:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Wa alaykumussalam

Welcome to forum. Nice to get here new sisters. :statisfie
Thank you sister, I do look forward to getting active here insha allah :)

format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah_B
Walaykum asalam warahmatullahi wabarakatahu

Alhamdulilah welcome nice to have you here :)

I love debating aswell im a bit of a firecracker trying to turn myself into a sparkler haha :)

In sha Allah we all may be of benefit to eachother and bring ourselves closer to Allah
Ameen. I'm like that as well. For the most part I try to stay peaceful but then again I can't help but get a bit fiery sometimes :statisfie

format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
Welcome to the forum.

Wishing you a great stay, debate and posting advices . . See you around.

:peace:
you too insha allah :)

format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
Wa alaykum assalam,

Sisters unite, alhamdulillah :D

I hope you benefit from here inshaAllah, we are here to help one another learn about and follow our deen - the beauty of brotherhood and sisterhood.
Alhamdulilah for that :statisfie:
It's great to be a Muslim :love:
Jazakullahu khair sister, and yea I totally agree

format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Welcome to the forum. :)

Interesting choice of username - are you an avid reader?
Yeah I read a LOT. Currently reading a book on history of US immigration, biography of Che Guavara and soon to start When the Moon Split. . :statisfie

format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza :)
Wa'alaikumas salam

Enjoy your time here and benefit from this place inshaAllah :)
I will insha allah :)

Abu General
06-13-2016, 09:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Reader
Assalamu alaykum,

I'm new to this forum. I actually joined a while back but had trouble with passwords and things so I never got to get active. I've lurked here quite a bit and I really enjoy how peaceful things are on this forum.

I'm young and trying to stay firm on the deen, insha allah till I return to Allah (swt). It's not an easy battle, but hey, nothing is ever easy.

I love giving advice, helping out especially my fellow sisters, and I also love to debate. I was very active on another forum previously so maybe some people might notice my posting style but anyhow. I enjoy reading many different things and am always open to new ideas.

Hehe that's it for now insha allah.

-Reader
Dish out your best advice perchance I may heed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.