/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalam Alakoum

Rabih
06-13-2016, 06:24 PM
Hi my Name is Rabih I'm 17 and for the past 2 years I've been hearing and seeing things whilst I'm awake...Also in my dreams I'm surrounded by like 500 shaateen and I'm killing them, there was this Black and White thing helping me it invited me into its home and killing them with me, there was this colour changing shaatan and many more in all my dreams I'm killing them but in a couple I'm speaking in a unknown language and I kill them with a wave of my hand there are many more but I won't get into detail.
But for the past month it was excessive I felt something touch me while I was in bed, hearing people whisper, I always feel a presence around me, but yesterday I was at work and I heard a lady scream so clearly it wasn't even funny I asked everyone else if they heard it and no-one heard anything I'm not scared I just want it to stop its getting annoying.
So if anyone has a reason why this is happening to me please explain...no physcologicol bullshit like its all in my head...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
EgyptPrincess
06-13-2016, 06:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabih
Hi my Name is Rabih I'm 17 and for the past 2 years I've been hearing and seeing things whilst I'm awake...Also in my dreams I'm surrounded by like 500 shaateen and I'm killing them, there was this Black and White thing helping me it invited me into its home and killing them with me, there was this colour changing shaatan and many more in all my dreams I'm killing them but in a couple I'm speaking in a unknown language and I kill them with a wave of my hand there are many more but I won't get into detail.
But for the past month it was excessive I felt something touch me while I was in bed, hearing people whisper, I always feel a presence around me, but yesterday I was at work and I heard a lady scream so clearly it wasn't even funny I asked everyone else if they heard it and no-one heard anything I'm not scared I just want it to stop its getting annoying.
So if anyone has a reason why this is happening to me please explain...no physcologicol bullshit like its all in my head...
Sounds like a hell of a lot more fun than real life :D

Seriously though, what are you smoking? :skeleton:

AabiruSabeel
06-13-2016, 09:47 PM
:salam:

Welcome to Islamic Board. Please listen this daily at least once with your headphones plugged in:

Scimitar
06-13-2016, 09:49 PM
What he said^ ....

Scimi

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
darullemon
06-13-2016, 09:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabih

Thats Hardcore bruv. May you find peace and soon. Insha'Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.