/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Cap problem....

MuhammadSajidHA
06-14-2016, 04:58 AM
Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

I want to wear islamic(persian skull cap) whenever i go out,but my mom doesn't like it(though she is also a muslim),according to her,Everything has its own time so I should wear it when I get older :D,but my prophet Muhammad(Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) used to cover his head,so despite of anything my mom says I wear cap(with the niyyah to cover my head) when i go out without my mom.So basically I am wearing the cap outside without telling or making my mom know it.So is right or wrong that I am wearing cap though there is objection of my parents on this?????????

----------------------JAJAKALLAH KHAIRE------------------------------

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bhabha
06-14-2016, 08:56 AM
It is Sunnah and therefore it is not obligated on you. So obeying your parents would not actually be disobeying اللهُ.

MuhammadSajidHA
06-14-2016, 09:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bhabha
It is Sunnah and therefore it is not obligated on you. So obeying your parents would not actually be disobeying اللهُ.
then what about wearing pants above the ankle????

Umm Abed
06-14-2016, 09:48 AM
:wa:

You've done the right thing by wearing it when you go out. Sunnah is important. May Allah swt increase our love for doing sunnah actions.

Islam has become hard to practise. But the reward is greater, insha'allah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MuhammadSajidHA
06-14-2016, 09:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Abed
:wa:

You've done the right thing by wearing it when you go out. Sunnah is important. May Allah swt increase our love for doing sunnah actions.

Islam has become hard to practise. But the reward is greater, insha'allah.
thnx brother

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.