/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New here!

aminah996
06-14-2016, 06:43 PM
Assalamu calaykum warahmatullahi wabarakathu. I'm a Muslim who wants to learn more about her deen. New to using this. I'd like to get to know the sisters in the community InshaAllah. Feel free to message me would love to speak to a fellow Muslimah. May Allah recognise our efforts and grant us Jannat. Ameen [emoji177]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aisha
06-14-2016, 06:52 PM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Welcome to the forum! :ibwelcome:
I hope you have an enjoyable and beneficial time here.

muslimah_B
06-14-2016, 07:02 PM
Asalam alaykum warahmatullahi wabrakatahu dear sis

Welcome to the forum xxx

In sha Allah may we be of benifit to eachother to become one of those slaves that Allah is pleased with :)

There are loads of lovely sisters on here (myself included) :)

Qurratul Ayn
06-14-2016, 07:16 PM
:wasalamext:

*BIG HUG* my dear aminah996!

In Shaa Allaah you'll have a wonderful stay and learn loads and impart loads too!

We are the best of the best, I'm referring to our Sisters in Islam and Sisters in Humanity too, in this great forum!!! It just goes without saying really... Lol! Nah, everyone's amazing here, we are all here to help each other and most importantly improve ourselves :D

Take care, my lovely

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aminah996
06-14-2016, 07:31 PM
Awww jazakallahu khairan. All of you are so welcoming I love it[emoji173]️. InshaAllah this is a very nice way to meet Muslims who have one goal to please Allah (SWT). Love the advise and the genuine love being shown on here. Hope to speaking to you soon again InshaAllah

aminah996
06-14-2016, 07:34 PM
Is there any particular group chats, whatsapp chats or something? Would love to join one. Let me know please jazakallahu khairan

Aisha
06-14-2016, 07:35 PM
If you scroll down and go to the 'Ladies' section, you'll be among females. :)

aminah996
06-14-2016, 07:43 PM
Oh scroll down where sister? I'm new to this sorry

aminah996
06-14-2016, 07:44 PM
If you scroll down and go to the 'Ladies' section, you'll be among females.

Yeah please explain on what part please. New here. Jazakallahu khairan sister.

noraina
06-14-2016, 07:45 PM
Wa alaykum assalam,

Welcome to the forum ukhti, alhamdulillah we can never have enough sisters :D

InshaAllah I hope you benefit from here and inshaAllah we can all get to know each other.

Yep if you head into the segregated ladies section you can discuss anything there :)

Umm Abed
06-15-2016, 11:59 AM
:wa:

And welcome sister:)

Scroll down the last portion of the homepage then you will find the Ladies section.

greenhill
06-15-2016, 12:32 PM
Welcome to the forum..

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

aminah996
06-15-2016, 03:57 PM
Jazakallahu khairan [emoji4]

KhanKhan
06-20-2016, 01:27 AM
May Allah SWT grant u knowledge so that its beneficial for u and ur family.

KhanKhan
06-20-2016, 01:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aminah996
Jazakallahu khairan [emoji4]
MashAllah so happy that ladies in europe r reverting.

walzkwani
06-27-2016, 09:43 AM
Wa'alaikum asalaam

Welcome to the forum
Wa'alaikum asalaam

Welcome to the forum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!