/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hifz Qur'an revision

Maryam Farheen
06-14-2016, 11:11 PM
My name is Maryam.I have completed hifz just before ramadan.. but not thorough with it and going to college now.I can give only 2 hours daily in the morning.How can I thoroughly memorize quran. Please help me

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Huzaifah ibn Adam
06-15-2016, 10:51 AM
بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Firstly, may Allaah Ta`aalaa reward you for having memorised His Kalaam and may He accept it from you, Aameen. The rewards and benefits of Hifz are innumerable, and it is a gift from Allaah Ta`aalaa; not all people have been granted this Mubaarak Gift. Hence, it is of utmost importance to make Shukr to Allaah Ta`aalaa for having chosen you to be a recipient of this gift, and for having made it easy for you to memorise the entire Qur'aan.

Thereafter, a Haafiz/Haafizah should aim to do at least one Juz/Paara (Portion, from the 30 portions) of the Qur'aan every day. In this manner, one Khatm of Muraaja`ah/Dor (Revision) will be completed every month, In Shaa Allaah.

Aim to do at least this much every day, In Shaa Allaah. It is also very important that you read Qur'aan in Qiyaam-ul-Layl (Tahajjud Salaah), as well as the Sunnah and Nafl Salaah you perform throughout the day. This will strengthen your Hifz tremendously, In Shaa Allaah.

As for the Juz/Paara itself; you can split it up throughout the day. Perhaps do Muraaja`ah/Dor of one quarter after each Salaah; or, do half a Juz after Fajr and half after Maghrib; or, set aside an hour or two to do the entire Juz in one sitting. Whatever you are most comfortable with. The important thing is to do that one Juz everyday.

Another thing to remember is that a very important aspect of Muraaja`ah/Dor (Revision) is Takraar (Repetition). You have a long-term and short-term memory. Reading a thing once or twice will only put it in your short-term memory. You may be able to recall it right now, but if you are asked about it a week down the line, you would have forgotten. That is where Takraar comes in. If you had read that same thing 100 times, for example, then you would definitely In Shaa Allaah recall it a week down the line and even longer. Hence, if you are experiencing difficulty in a particular page/quarter/Juz, then simply do Takraar (repetition) of it; read it over and over and over until it has become ingrained in your heart. Read it while walking around doing your daily business, like Dhikr, because the Kalaamullaah itself is a great form of Dhikr.

The most important aspect is Du`aa; ask Allaah Ta`aalaa to preserve the Qur'aan in your heart. Make this Du`aa in Tahajjud and after all of the daily Fardh Salaah. Bi-Idhnillaah, the Qur'aan will never be taken away from you.

May Allaah Ta`aalaa make it easy for you,
آمين يا رب العالمين

Huzaifah ibn Adam
06-15-2016, 10:59 AM
Also, I recommend that you read this very beneficial Kitaab regarding Hifz:

http://www.muslim-library.com/dl/boo...oble_Quran.pdf

"Causes That Aid in the Memorization of the Noble Qur'aan".

والسلام

Maryam Farheen
06-15-2016, 01:02 PM
Thank's ....Allah made very easy for me and my sister to complete hifz and i pray to him to help me revise. ...But actually the situation right now is not that I can't read 1 parah a day...in fact I don't know how to tell But I have just complete hifz not even 1 dor. .. and i am going to college now that too science so very busy but I want some very easy schedule to revise Qur'an. .please help me ... if I read daily 3 to 4 pages how to revise it daily please help me I can't give up now... how I took up for hifz I still don't know.. But I am really happy with my decision but I wanna do degree in science too... please help me....if you can please give me a time table... I can read atleast 3 to 4 pages a day and only after fair can you help me

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Huzaifah ibn Adam
06-15-2016, 01:38 PM
Perhaps you will find this helpful, In Shaa Allaah:

-----------------

Prescription for Huffaaz
by Hazrat Maulana Yunus Patel Saheb (rahmatullah alayh)

Hereunder is an easy prescription which I have given to many Huffaaz who found it to be a very simple way for daur :

1. Before Fajr, read 3 rukus of Qur`aan Sharief. After Fajr, read the same 3 rukus. It will take + 5 minutes.
  2. Before and after Zuhr do the same 3 Rukus only. Then before and after Asar, Maghrib and Esha respectively, the same 3.
  3. In a day, you have done the same 3 rukus + 10 times, allowing for some days when you cannot manage before or after.
  4. Take the following 3 rukus the following day and repeat as above. In six days (average), you will complete a para. On Sunday, make dhor of that para, reading a few rukus each namaaz time.
  5. In a month you will do + 4 paras, and in 7 months revision of the complete Qur`aan Sharief without much effort.

Continue like this for the rest of life, Insha-Allah.

----------------------

Note: I do not know how effective this method is. Maulana Yunus Patel had given this advice to some Huffaaz and they found it to be effective. Allaahu A`lam.

Maryam Farheen
06-15-2016, 03:37 PM
Jazakallaahu khair.... it's very easy to do ...I'll follow this schedule from tomorrow itself...may allah fulfill your wishes...Aameen

Maryam Farheen
06-15-2016, 03:39 PM
How to learn beutiful qirat??

Maryam Farheen
06-16-2016, 07:19 PM
Please tell me how to learn good quart..any tips????

Huzaifah ibn Adam
06-16-2016, 08:36 PM
آمين يا رب العالمين

----

With regards to one beautifying their Qiraa'ah:

The first and most important thing is that one studies `Ilm-ut-Tajweed, and the very first aspect of Tajweed is Makhaarij-ul-Huroof (learning to pronounce each letter correctly). Allaah Ta`aalaa has commanded us to recite the Qur'aan with Tarteel. Tarteel is to recite the Qur'aan at a measured pace, slowly, not rushing, reciting each and every letter correctly as it should be recited, every word as it should be recited, and following all of the laws of Tajweed, such as Izh-haar, Idghaam, Ikhfaa, Qalqalah, Qalb, the laws of Madd, etc. When a person begins reciting the Qur'aan with Tarteel, he/she will automatically be reciting the Qur'aan more beautifully. If possible, study Tajweed under a qualified Ustaadh.

والسلام

Maryam Farheen
06-17-2016, 12:28 AM
Ok jazakallahu qair . I studied tajweed, maqarij under a qualified usstaad and recite Qur'an e Sharif very slowly by reciting each and every letter correctly and i also follow all the tajweed rules. May allah bless my ustaad who teached me so well recitation of quran ..... Ameen

Maryam Farheen
06-17-2016, 08:45 PM
Do you know qari sumaya of Egypt how can i learn her qirat...or qari sharifa khazia... it's like they read a small surah iqra or ikhlaas in one breath... so how can v do that... and mainly my voice is very soft and they say v must have little hard voice for such qirat...
Jazakallah qair for each and every reply may Allah shower you with his blessings aameen

Maryam Farheen
06-21-2016, 03:35 PM
No reply ! why?

Huzaifah ibn Adam
06-21-2016, 08:39 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله تعالى وبركاته

Respected sister,

I do not know either of the two female reciters you have mentioned. Nevertheless, it is possible for you to learn to recite like them, with Du`aa and effort, In Shaa Allaah. Ask Allaah Ta`aalaa to grant you the ability to recite Qur'aan like that, and practice everyday. There are many people who have learnt to recite the Qur'aan exactly like Shaykh Sudais, Shaykh Huzaifi, Shaykh Shuraim, etc. All it takes is Du`aa and effort. There is no shortcut.

Keep in mind that the Maqsad (objective) behind reciting Qur'aan is to attain the Pleasure of Allaah Ta`aalaa. If you are reciting Qur'aan correctly, with Tarteel, then you are gaining the Pleasure of Allaah Ta`aalaa and Thawaab, In Shaa Allaah; reciting like a particular Qaari is not important.

May Allaah Ta`aalaa grant you the Tawfeeq (ability), Aameen.

والسلام

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.