/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please Pray For My MP Jo Cox

hisnameiszzz
06-16-2016, 02:12 PM
Hi all.

I am breaking my silence and asking you all to pray for Jo. She is not a Muslim but in the last year and a half she has done so much for Muslims in my area. She would come onto the local Islamic radio station and greet everyone Islamically and regularly used Muslim words like Inshallah etc.

She has been stabbed and shot and it is unclear if she is still alive or not.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...jo-cox-8207285

Please pray for her.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
06-16-2016, 02:26 PM
Oh dear. Sorry to hear that.

Any discovered motives?

:peace:

Aisha
06-16-2016, 02:27 PM
SubhanAllah. :( that's awful.

May Allah swt grant her complete shifa which leaves no trace of illness. Ameen.

May He also guide her to Islam. Ameen.

AbdurRahman.
06-16-2016, 02:34 PM
may Allah give her a speedy recovery amen![ and make her a muslim! :Emoji51:]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
hisnameiszzz
06-16-2016, 02:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
Oh dear. Sorry to hear that.

Any discovered motives?

Something about her wanting to stay in the EU and being very vocal about it. Apparently, the murderer shouted Britain First as he stabbed her. What an awful person.

Reports are coming through she has passed away but they are unconfirmed. I feel so sorry for her two young children.

She was such a nice young lady. I only saw her in town a few weeks ago and she smiled and said "Hello".

Unlike Muslims MP's, she actually did what she said she was going to do and was always on the local Islamic radio station talking about the rights of Palestinians and Syrians. If she has passed away, what a waste of a life!

greenhill
06-16-2016, 02:39 PM
Allah works in mysterious ways.

I sense something is changing in you...

hisnameiszzz
06-16-2016, 02:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
I sense something is changing in you...

What is it? I always have sympathy and empathy for others. That cannot be changed about me.

I will update my other post about leaving and my faith later on.

Please keep praying for Jo. I hope she makes it through.

muslimah_B
06-16-2016, 03:00 PM
May Allah guide her and open her heart to islam and grant her a speedy recovery... ameen

Umm Abed
06-16-2016, 03:04 PM
This is sad news. Hope she recovers (if she's still alive),

and justice will be met.

noraina
06-16-2016, 03:12 PM
That must have been awful. My Allah swt grant her complete shifaa, and for her goodness and kindness may He guide her to the truth.

I hope she recovers quickly.

muslimah_B
06-16-2016, 03:18 PM
Britains first are seriously getting too big for their boots and are turning into the likes of edl and bnp

AbdurRahman.
06-16-2016, 03:21 PM
aaah she has such an endearing face; proof that she is good hearted; heart reflects on the face

Arfa
06-16-2016, 03:28 PM
May She get a quick recovery and may she be safe Aameen

hisnameiszzz
06-16-2016, 03:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AbdullahAziz
aaah she has such an endearing face; proof that she is good hearted; heart reflects on the face
I always thought she had a mischievous face but she was such a nice lady. :D

She did what she said she would do when she campaigned before the elections and she did not forget about the people who voted for her. Now that is what you call a true politician.

And she always talked about the plight of the Palestinians which in my opinion is a winner on all counts.

noraina
06-16-2016, 03:35 PM
Apparently it was for political reasons as she wanted to remain in the EU - it makes no sense tbh, and really sad. :(

And yes, she was very passionate about the rights of the Syrian people.

muslimah_B
06-16-2016, 03:48 PM
Any person who talks about the rigts of others especially muslims becomes a target by such idiotic cowards

People take things way too far and this is a prime example why certain people should be thrown into dungeons and never let out (if only sharia was here people would seriously think about their action before they commit crimes, especially now there is cctv to aid evidence)

hisnameiszzz
06-16-2016, 04:31 PM
It has been confirmed she has passed away. What a sad day. Good people have to die and evil nasty ignorant people get to live.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-36550304

Umm Abed
06-16-2016, 04:57 PM
Sadly. With the amount of injuries it doesnt seem likely that she wouldve survived:hmm:.

noraina
06-16-2016, 05:03 PM
This is terrible, I just heard it on the television. She was a young woman with so much potential and a pure heart....:( And she had young children as well.

muslimah_B
06-16-2016, 05:34 PM
oh no, thats so sad, i hope her family will be ok :(
i hope the person whoever they are, has the whole strong arm of the law come down on them, too many times people get away with it and get very lenient sentences which never match up with the crime, oh and then theres the whole "privileges" they get in jail aswell :Emoji19:

hisnameiszzz
06-16-2016, 05:41 PM
Yes. It's disgusting. My whole family are so upset. Jo was a lovely lady. Always had a smile on her face and was never shy to reach out to people.

I know the Muslim community near where I live will be devastated because she was a very pro Muslim MP. Not just Muslims though she was pro justice.

I really hope they make the person who murdered her pay and not go down the mental health issues like they normally do.

md ghouse pasha
06-16-2016, 05:51 PM
That must have been awful. My Allah swt grant her complete shifaa, and for her goodness and kindness may He guide her to the truth.<br />
<br />
I hope she recovers quickly.

hisnameiszzz
06-17-2016, 04:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by md ghouse pasha
i hope she recovers quickly.
Unfortunately she passed away. It was a very sad day.

Only last week she was on the local Islamic radio station talking about the referendum. She even asked for some of those juicy Palestinian dates and took some away with her.

Little Jo was a one in a million. She had a heart of gold and was a front runner when it came to the rights of the less fortunate. She was always supportive for the plight of the Palestinians and Syrians and wanted for more refugees to come to the UK.

She was also very supportive of Madressas when the whole prevent thing came into action.

To say I am disappointed her death was not even mentioned before Jummah in my Mosque is an understatement. She may not have been a Muslim but she fought for their rights and never backed down. Hopefully she will enter Paradise where she belongs.

My Mom listened to the sermon from a different Mosque before Junmmah and she said they did a whole half hour speech on her and how caring and loving she was and how she tried to do everything for our community even though she was always scrutinised for being pro Muslims. Well done to that Mosque

Such a tragic waste of a life. I hope her two young will be looked after properly.

Thank you to all the brothers and sisters on here for their kind words and prayers.

sister herb
06-17-2016, 05:51 PM
Sad news. I read about it from our news. Yes its a wasting of life and a compassionate heart. May she be an example for others whose love the truth and don´t afraid to speak for the justice.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.