/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Qirat

Maryam Farheen
06-17-2016, 08:35 PM
Please help me how to learn a very nice qirat....which qirat is easy... and some tips for learning qirat...I'm posting it from past 2 days but no reply don't know what's going wrong [emoji53]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
06-17-2016, 10:56 PM
Asalamualykum,

May Allah swt reward you for your good intention & give you an excellent memory Ameen.

I would imagine everyone is busy with Ramadaan sister so please be patient with us insha Allah.

Praise be to Allaah.Important rules for memorizing the Holy Qur’aan.Sincerity. It is essential to have a pure and sincere intention and a proper aim. One should learn the Qur’aan and pay attention to it for the sake of Allaah and attaining Paradise and earning the pleasure of Allaah. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“So worship Allaah (Alone) by doing religious deeds sincerely for Allaah’s sake only. Surely, the religion (i.e. the worship and the obedience) is for Allaah only” [al-Zumar 39:2-3].

According to a hadeeth qudsi, Allaah says:

“I am so self-sufficient that I am in no need of having an associate. Thus he who does an action for the sake of someone else as well as for My sake will have that action rejected by Me to the one whom he associated with Me.”

So there will be no reward for the one who reads and memorizes Qur’aan for the sake of showing off or gaining a good reputation.

If you wish to read more please visithttps://islamqa.info/en/7966

Maryam Farheen
06-17-2016, 11:07 PM
I respect and will follow it in my daily life...But it's actually I have seen many people coming towards Quran by hearing a good Qirat and in my surrounding many of them have not yet completed Quran nazira.. and i read little bit qirat but not that much ,when I read many people come and express their feeling that they wanna Learn correct Quran so I really like to read Qur'an with good Qirat because many of Allah's bande just go back to him just because of qirat and i have experienced when v read Qur'an without qirat they sometimes don't pay attention..I'm talking about the one who r busy in their daily lives and don't have time fa Qur'an ... i just want every muslim to read correct Quran. ..jazakallahu qair
May allah bless you with his special Rahman aameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.