/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Champcash

Maryam Farheen
06-17-2016, 10:51 PM
Assalamu alaikum
Do anyone know about champcash??the money we earn is halaal or not??please reply on it many of the Muslims are doing it because we can earn from home so please do check champcash and reply... I also did it before downloading Islamic board but niether using it nor using it's money... I got all it's details on whatsapp from my friend...
Plzz help me out with this if it's wrong I'll stop it...my heart is not ready to do it and my friends say me to do it...I don't know what to choose [emoji15]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aisha
06-17-2016, 10:55 PM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Hmm, I wouldn't trust it. I googled it and came across this article: http://www.moneylife.in/article/is-c...eme/44948.html

Maryam Farheen
06-17-2016, 10:57 PM
Many of my friends are doing and they told they got the money but I want to k ow is the money halal for us

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!