/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalamu alaikum

kel
06-18-2016, 01:47 PM
Asalamu alaikum, my name is Kelly. Alhamdulilah I reverted about 15 years ago. I'm from the UK and my husband is of Bangladeshi origin. We have two beautiful children mash'Allah.
I don't work at the moment due to really ill health. I like to read and I like to raise awareness about my illness.
I'm excited to be part of this forum.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
muslimah_B
06-18-2016, 01:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kel
Asalamu alaikum, my name is Kelly. Alhamdulilah I reverted about 15 years ago. I'm from the UK and my husband is of Bangladeshi origin. We have two beautiful children mash'Allah.
I don't work at the moment due to really ill health. I like to read and I like to raise awareness about my illness.
Walaykum asalam warahmatullahi wabarakatahu dear sis

May Allah grant you shifa and a speedy recovery..ameen

Very happy to have another sister from the uk !!! Alhamdulilah

Hoping you have a lovely benificial stay here, there are loads of lovely sisters on here :)

Aisha
06-18-2016, 02:03 PM
WaAlaykum AsSalam :D

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your time here.

noraina
06-18-2016, 02:06 PM
Wa alaykum assalam,

Welcome to this forum sis, alhamdulillah. I hope you benefit from here and enjoy yourself :).

May Allah swt give you complete shifaa and ease all of your pain. Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
kel
06-18-2016, 02:13 PM
Jazak'Allah khair to you all.
Muslimah_b thank you sis, insha'Allah you are ok.

greenhill
06-18-2016, 02:16 PM
Can a brother say welcome?

;D

Welcome aboard! WaSalaam..

:peace:

kel
06-18-2016, 02:34 PM
I'm still trying to work out how it all works on here but glad to be here, jazak'Allah khair

Mohammad53
06-18-2016, 03:08 PM
Walaykum asalam warahmatullahi wabarakatahuu

how are you

aminah996
06-18-2016, 05:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kel
Wacaleykum salaam sister. I hope Allah helps you have a steady recovering! And congrats on joining us! Would love to hear more from you sister.

aminah996
06-18-2016, 05:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah_B
Walaykum asalam warahmatullahi wabarakatahu dear sis

May Allah grant you shifa and a speedy recovery..ameen

Very happy to have another sister from the uk !!! Alhamdulilah

Hoping you have a lovely benificial stay here, there are loads of lovely sisters on here :)
Hahaha yes! That's something that's worth recognising [emoji38][emoji111] there's so man amazing and welcoming sisters on this site

Arfa
06-18-2016, 07:35 PM
Walikumassalam sis,
welcome to forum!May Allah bless you with shifa and ease in your affairs Ameen.

KhanKhan
06-20-2016, 01:32 AM
May Allah grant u shifa. Use honey and zam zam water if possible.

walzkwani
06-28-2016, 04:40 AM
WaAlaykum AsSalam :D

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.