/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What to do???????

MuhammadSajidHA
06-18-2016, 02:04 PM

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

I live in Bangladesh,in my country some of the people(not all of them) who follows Qur'an and Sunnah and lives by them are getting arrested and sometimes killed with false made up reasons only because they were being wearing cap or had a beard.Now I really want to follow the sunnah,such as:wear cap,have beard(though I have no beard now,on the way),wear pant over ankles etc.Now i am really split up now should I defend myself or follow the sunnah???
Specailly the sunnahs which changes my appearance I mean Outwardly Sunnahs...............

Jajakallah Khiare

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tooba ch
06-18-2016, 03:16 PM
You should follow sunnah. And let Allah protect you. When i used to study in university. My abaya was of floor lenght. People called me wiper. But i didnot care about it.. and Allah reward me there.. i got the laptop as reward inspite of having no merit just by luck.. and those who used to call me wiper didnot get that laptop.. Allah reward you in this world and the world aftet it.

anatolian
06-18-2016, 03:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuhammadSajidHA
wear pant over ankles etc
I have heard it for the first time..

MuhammadSajidHA
06-18-2016, 04:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
I have heard it for the first time..
really????

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MuhammadSajidHA
06-18-2016, 04:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tooba ch
You should follow sunnah. And let Allah protect you. When i used to study in university. My abaya was of floor lenght. People called me wiper. But i didnot care about it.. and Allah reward me there.. i got the laptop as reward inspite of having no merit just by luck.. and those who used to call me wiper didnot get that laptop.. Allah reward you in this world and the world aftet it.
mashallah thnx apu(sister in bangla) for sharing this inspirational story [emoji2]

aminah996
06-18-2016, 05:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tooba ch
Yes! Totally agree, choose Allah over anything. There's no guarantee that if you don't wear them then you will be safe. This is a test of choosing your faith or fearing to die because of what a human says. Allah is greater subhanaAllah! You will not regret not following society. Allah will keep you safe. Also reward you for the fact you put him first! [emoji56]

MuhammadSajidHA
06-18-2016, 06:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aminah996
Yes! Totally agree, choose Allah over anything. There's no guarantee that if you don't wear them then you will be safe. This is a test of choosing your faith or fearing to die because of what a human says. Allah is greater subhanaAllah! You will not regret not following society. Allah will keep you safe. Also reward you for the fact you put him first! [emoji56]
thnx a lot jajakallah khaire apu(sister in bangla)

sister herb
06-18-2016, 06:54 PM
Are you sure they have been arrested or killed only because how they wear or that they have beard?
Maybe those people you mention have also spread some ideology, political or other, which the government has seen danger to it?

But yes, you should follow the sunna. Not because wearing something may be danger but because you fear Allah and want to please Him.

MuhammadSajidHA
06-18-2016, 06:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Are you sure they have been arrested or killed only because how they wear or that they have beard?
Maybe those people you mention have also spread some ideology, political or other, which the government has seen danger to it?

But yes, you should follow the sunna. Not because wearing something may be danger but because you fear Allah and want to please Him.
i know sis it's soo ridiculous Yes I will do what i have been created to do, obeying Allah(SWT) before anything else insha'allah

Umm Abed
06-18-2016, 06:59 PM
Wa alaikum salam

Does this really happen? Will your life be in danger just for keeping beard and wearing cap??

MuhammadSajidHA
06-18-2016, 07:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Abed
Wa alaikum salam

Does this really happen? Will your life be in danger just for keeping beard and wearing cap??
Killing its sometimes happen but they arrest people who does that and harass people in economical, mental way..... u know what i mean.

Umm Abed
06-18-2016, 07:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuhammadSajidHA
Killing its sometimes happen but they arrest people who does that and harass people in economical, mental way..... u know what i mean.
Thats extreme. Maybe think of moving to another place where you can practise deen safely.

darullemon
06-18-2016, 07:44 PM
I thought Bangladesh was mislim majority nation? You learn something new everyday.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!