/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else???

aminah996
06-19-2016, 06:23 PM
Did anyone else receive a message from Ramen. I thought it was weird and just wanted to clarify with you guys that she's okay, and just felt bad after all that happened.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Abed
06-19-2016, 06:31 PM
Does she know you, since you just joined recently?

sister herb
06-19-2016, 06:38 PM
Yep. Multiple message for all of those whose were online at that day or at that time. Copy&paste all names and add ";" between of the names.

Hopely she will recover soon.

Umm Abed
06-19-2016, 06:40 PM
Ive seen her account 'restricted', wonder why..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aminah996
06-19-2016, 06:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Abed
Does she know you, since you just joined recently?
No I don't know her personally or anything. And I know some of you guys were worrying about her. So I thought id let you guys know basically.

aminah996
06-19-2016, 06:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Yep. Multiple message for all of those whose were online at that day or at that time. Copy&paste all names and add ";" between of the names.

Hopely she will recover soon.
Oooh.. That makes sense. Yeah hope she recovers soon InshaAllah. I feel really bad for her [emoji37]

aminah996
06-19-2016, 06:52 PM
Ive seen her account 'restricted', wonder why..
Yes same. Only mods would know

Eric H
06-19-2016, 11:06 PM
Greetings and peace be with you aminah996;

I have heard from ramen, she is finding life very hard at the moment, I am hoping she will rejoin IB.

We must keep her in our prayers.

Eric

aminah996
06-20-2016, 02:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace be with you aminah996;

I have heard from ramen, she is finding life very hard at the moment, I am hoping she will rejoin IB.

We must keep her in our prayers.

Eric
Yes that's true. Indeed will keep her in my prayers InshaAllah. Thanks Eric! [emoji3]

Umm Abed
06-20-2016, 07:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aminah996
No I don't know her personally or anything. And I know some of you guys were worrying about her. So I thought id let you guys know basically.
Ok that makes sense.

I think she just mixed up her diagnosis thats why the confusion.

I hope she is well now.

Umm Abed
06-20-2016, 07:37 AM
@rame nthelegend you seem to be somehow on the forum - I wish you well and may you recover completely.:Emoji53:

ramen-thelegend
06-20-2016, 08:04 AM
@ramenthelegend you seem to be somehow on the forum - I wish you well and may you recover completely.:Emoji53:
thanks sis. i just have nothing to post:hiding:

Umm Abed
06-20-2016, 11:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ramen-thelegend
Dont say that sis, you'r always welcome here;

dont worry, you will blend in again:)

aminah996
06-20-2016, 12:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ramen-thelegend
Aww glad to hear from you! Hope you're recovering well

Scimitar
06-21-2016, 10:44 AM
Ramen, keep your chin up. Stay strong - Allah is the Most Merciful - our trials expiate us from our sins.

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!