/* */

PDA

View Full Version : who will be willing to practise this huge niamat

eesa the kiwi
06-20-2016, 09:07 AM
The Prophet said(translation of meaning):“There are two characteristics that whenever the Muslim maintains them will enter Jannah. These two traits are easy to possess. However, only a few people acquire them.

Say “Subhaan Allaah” ten times,“Alhamdulillaah” ten times and “Allaahu Akbar”ten times at the end of each Salah. By practicing this deed you earn one hundred and fifty rewards for your tongue and one thousand five hundred for the scale (of good deeds).

And before you go to sleep say “Subhaan Allaah” thirty three times, “Alhamdulillaah” thirty three times and “Allaahu Akbar” thirty four times. By saying these words before you sleep you gain one hundred good deeds for your tongue and one thousand deeds for the scale.

So who among you would commit two thousand five hundred sins in one day (to counter that)?

They said: ‘How could we not count (our sins)?’

He said,”

Right after a person finishes praying, Shaytaan comes to him and reminds him of this or that (something that he has to do). Therefore this person gets up and leaves without saying these words. Additionally, when he lies in his bed Shaytaan comes to him and causes him to fall asleep before he can mention these words.”

‘Abdullah ibn ‘Amr (ra) said , “ I saw the messenger of Allaah say these words using his hand to count them.

(Recorded by Abu Dawud, at Tirmithi and others)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
06-20-2016, 12:13 PM
Seems simple enough..

:jk:

:peace:

Aaqib
06-20-2016, 02:13 PM
I'll try that today

'abd al-hakeem
06-20-2016, 10:14 PM
Salaamu allikum

In the essence of sharing and spreading the joy, beauty and perfection of Allah subhano wa ta'ala's mercy and rewards to remembering Him;

Juwairiyah bint Al-Harith (May Allah be pleased with her), the Mother of the Believers, reported:

The Prophet (ﷺ) came out from my apartment in the morning as I was busy in performing the dawn prayer. He came back in the forenoon and found me sitting there. The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Are you still in the same position as I left you." I replied in the affirmative. Thereupon the Prophet said, "I recited four words three times after I had left you.

If these are to be weighed against all you have recited since morning, these will be heavier. These are: Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi, `adada khalqihi, wa rida nafsihi, wa zinatah `arshihi, wa midada kalimatihi

[Allah is free from imperfection and I begin with His praise, as many times as the number of His creatures, in accordance with His Good Pleasure, equal to the weight of His Throne and equal to the ink that may be used in recording the words (for His Praise)]
."

[Muslim].

Sunnah.com reference: Book 16 Hadith 26
Arabic/English Book reference: Book 16 Hadith 1433

Sa'd bin Abu Waqqas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) and I went to see a woman. She had date- stones or pebbles in front of her, and she was counting and reciting Tasbih. ['Subhan-Allah' (Allah is free from imperfection)].

He said, "Shall I not inform you of what is easier or better than this for you?"

You should say:
'Subhan-Allahi 'adada ma khalaqa fis-sama', wa subhan-Allahi 'adada ma khalaqa fil-ardi, wa subhan-Allahi 'adada ma baina dhalika, wa subhan-Allahi 'adada ma Huwa Khaliqun, wallahu Akbaru mithla dhalika, wal-hamdu lillahi mithla dhalika, wa la ilaha illallahu mithla dhalika, wa la hawla wa la quwwata illa billahi mithla dhalika

(Subhan-Allah, equal to the number of what He created in the heaven; and Subhan-Allah, equal to the number of His creatures in the earth; and Subhan-Allah, equal to the number in between them; and Subhan-Allah equal to the number of those He will create).'

Then say: 'Allahu Akbar' (Allah is Greatest) in the same way. Then say: 'Al-hamdu lillah' (praise be to Allah) in the same way.

Then say: 'La ilaha illallah' (there is no true god except Allah) in the same way. Then say: 'La hawla wa la quwwata illa billah' (there is no change of a condition nor power except by Allah) in the same manner."

[At-Tirmidhi]

Sunnah.com reference : Book 16, Hadith 35
Arabic/English book reference : Book 16, Hadith 1442

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Aaqib
06-21-2016, 01:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Challenged
Salaamu allikum

In the essence of sharing and spreading the joy, beauty and perfection of Allah subhano wa ta'ala's mercy and rewards to remembering Him;

Juwairiyah bint Al-Harith (May Allah be pleased with her), the Mother of the Believers, reported:

The Prophet (ﷺ) came out from my apartment in the morning as I was busy in performing the dawn prayer. He came back in the forenoon and found me sitting there. The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Are you still in the same position as I left you." I replied in the affirmative. Thereupon the Prophet said, "I recited four words three times after I had left you.

If these are to be weighed against all you have recited since morning, these will be heavier. These are: Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi, `adada khalqihi, wa rida nafsihi, wa zinatah `arshihi, wa midada kalimatihi

[Allah is free from imperfection and I begin with His praise, as many times as the number of His creatures, in accordance with His Good Pleasure, equal to the weight of His Throne and equal to the ink that may be used in recording the words (for His Praise)]
."

[Muslim].

Sunnah.com reference: Book 16 Hadith 26
Arabic/English Book reference: Book 16 Hadith 1433

Sa'd bin Abu Waqqas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) and I went to see a woman. She had date- stones or pebbles in front of her, and she was counting and reciting Tasbih. ['Subhan-Allah' (Allah is free from imperfection)].

He said, "Shall I not inform you of what is easier or better than this for you?"

You should say:
'Subhan-Allahi 'adada ma khalaqa fis-sama', wa subhan-Allahi 'adada ma khalaqa fil-ardi, wa subhan-Allahi 'adada ma baina dhalika, wa subhan-Allahi 'adada ma Huwa Khaliqun, wallahu Akbaru mithla dhalika, wal-hamdu lillahi mithla dhalika, wa la ilaha illallahu mithla dhalika, wa la hawla wa la quwwata illa billahi mithla dhalika

(Subhan-Allah, equal to the number of what He created in the heaven; and Subhan-Allah, equal to the number of His creatures in the earth; and Subhan-Allah, equal to the number in between them; and Subhan-Allah equal to the number of those He will create).'

Then say: 'Allahu Akbar' (Allah is Greatest) in the same way. Then say: 'Al-hamdu lillah' (praise be to Allah) in the same way.

Then say: 'La ilaha illallah' (there is no true god except Allah) in the same way. Then say: 'La hawla wa la quwwata illa billah' (there is no change of a condition nor power except by Allah) in the same manner."

[At-Tirmidhi]

Sunnah.com reference : Book 16, Hadith 35
Arabic/English book reference : Book 16, Hadith 1442
In Arabic, please.

'abd al-hakeem
06-22-2016, 06:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaqib
In Arabic, please.
http://sunnah.com/riyadussaliheen/16

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.