/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is my Salah accepted??

Regrets1
06-22-2016, 08:30 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum:

As soon as I start praying I end up crying..I go crazy in sujood crying and begging for forgiveness..I don't force myself to cry it just happens..so my question is are my prayers accepted? As in I know I should be concentrating on praying and I do but I end up thinking about the wrongs I have done, so that's like I'm not concentrating on praying and it's not accepted?:(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Malik
06-22-2016, 09:10 PM
Subhanallah sister that's what we need in our Salah
It's good to feel regret of your shame from your sins because the prophet muhammad pace be upon him tell us which means the regret is repentence
Keep feel in your prayer when you say alhamdullillahi rabbi alalamin think of the graces of Allah and think of your mistake exetera ..
And when you prostrate ask Allah to forgive you and ask him what you need because the the most near position for the servent to his lord is assujjod
Thank Allah for this grace and keep asking his forgiveness and don't forget me please in your douae

Huzaifah ibn Adam
06-22-2016, 09:19 PM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Respected sister,

Crying in Salaah is of two types:

1. Crying due to something of the Dunyaa (some worldly matter).
  2. Crying out of the fear of Allaah Ta`aalaa, Jahannam, etc. Matters relating to the Aakhirah.

The first type of crying, if it is accompanied by voice (sound), it nullifies one's Salaah. If it is silent, the Salaah will not break.

The second category of crying (i.e. due to thinking about the Aakhirah) does not nullify the Salaah at all. Rather, it is something good. Many of the Salaf (pious predecessors) would weep abundantly in Salaah, out of fear of Allaah Ta`aalaa and contemplating the `Adhaab in the Aakhirah.

فان أن فيها أو تأوه أو بكى فارتفع بكاؤه فإن كان من ذكر الجنة أو النار لم يقطعها " لأنه يدل على زيادة الخشوع " وإن كان من وجع أو مصيبة قطعها

كذا في الهداية

وفي الرد المحتار:
قَوْلُهُ وَالْبُكَاء) بِالْقَصْرِ: خُرُوجُ الدَّمْعِ، وَبِالْمَدِّ: صَوْتٌ مَعَهُ كَمَا فِي الصِّحَاحِ؛ فَقَوْلُهُ بِصَوْتٍ لِلتَّقْيِيدِ عَلَى الْأَوَّلِ، وَلِلتَّوْضِيحِ عَلَى الثَّانِي إسْمَاعِيلُ (قَوْلُهُ يَحْصُلُ بِهِ حُرُوفٌ) كَذَا فِي الْفَتْحِ وَالنِّهَايَةِ وَالسِّرَاجِ. قَالَ فِي النَّهْرِ: أَمَّا خُرُوجُ الدَّمْعِ بِلَا صَوْتٍ أَوْ صَوْتٍ لَا حَرْفَ مَعَهُ فَغَيْرُ مُفْسِدٍ

والله تعالى أعلم

والسلام

Regrets1
06-23-2016, 07:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam muslimah
Subhanallah sister that's what we need in our Salah
It's good to feel regret of your shame from your sins because the prophet muhammad pace be upon him tell us which means the regret is repentence
Keep feel in your prayer when you say alhamdullillahi rabbi alalamin think of the graces of Allah and think of your mistake exetera ..
And when you prostrate ask Allah to forgive you and ask him what you need because the the most near position for the servent to his lord is assujjod
Thank Allah for this grace and keep asking his forgiveness and don't forget me please in your douae
Thank you for replying, hope your in good health sis. May Allah swt accept yours, mine and every Muslims prayers may he accept our repentance and guide us. Ameen.x

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Regrets1
06-23-2016, 07:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Respected sister,

Crying in Salaah is of two types:

1. Crying due to something of the Dunyaa (some worldly matter).
  2. Crying out of the fear of Allaah Ta`aalaa, Jahannam, etc. Matters relating to the Aakhirah.

The first type of crying, if it is accompanied by voice (sound), it nullifies one's Salaah. If it is silent, the Salaah will not break.

The second category of crying (i.e. due to thinking about the Aakhirah) does not nullify the Salaah at all. Rather, it is something good. Many of the Salaf (pious predecessors) would weep abundantly in Salaah, out of fear of Allaah Ta`aalaa and contemplating the `Adhaab in the Aakhirah.

فان أن فيها أو تأوه أو بكى فارتفع بكاؤه فإن كان من ذكر الجنة أو النار لم يقطعها " لأنه يدل على زيادة الخشوع " وإن كان من وجع أو مصيبة قطعها

كذا في الهداية

وفي الرد المحتار:
قَوْلُهُ وَالْبُكَاء) بِالْقَصْرِ: خُرُوجُ الدَّمْعِ، وَبِالْمَدِّ: صَوْتٌ مَعَهُ كَمَا فِي الصِّحَاحِ؛ فَقَوْلُهُ بِصَوْتٍ لِلتَّقْيِيدِ عَلَى الْأَوَّلِ، وَلِلتَّوْضِيحِ عَلَى الثَّانِي إسْمَاعِيلُ (قَوْلُهُ يَحْصُلُ بِهِ حُرُوفٌ) كَذَا فِي الْفَتْحِ وَالنِّهَايَةِ وَالسِّرَاجِ. قَالَ فِي النَّهْرِ: أَمَّا خُرُوجُ الدَّمْعِ بِلَا صَوْتٍ أَوْ صَوْتٍ لَا حَرْفَ مَعَهُ فَغَيْرُ مُفْسِدٍ

والله تعالى أعلم

والسلام
JazakAllah for a beautiful and detailed answer brother. May Allah swt reward you for this.

Umm Malik
06-23-2016, 10:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Regrets1
Thank you for replying, hope your in good health sis. May Allah swt accept yours, mine and every Muslims prayers may he accept our repentance and guide us. Ameen.x
آمين أختي :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.