/* */

PDA

View Full Version : *The White Minaret: Destroyed... WHAT NOW???*

Scimitar
06-23-2016, 04:38 AM
In hadeeth we are told that Isa Alaihis Salaam will descend on the white minaret of a masjid in As Shaam (Syria) wearing two lightly dyed yellow garments - this masjid was widely believed to be the Umayyad Masjid. Ibn Kathir testified to the hadeeth and the masjid.

...well, now that minaret was destroyed on the 24th April 2013... so what now? Can anyone of knowledge tell me what this means for the return of Isa Alaihis Salaam?

Do any of our Students of Knowledge/Scholars have an answer to this?

Scimi

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
06-23-2016, 05:46 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

There's really no way to know 100% that the minaret in Ummayed Mosque is the one referred to. It's Isa's (alayhis salaam) arrival that will distinguish which minaret will be the one he descends to, and the only information that is there in regards to the description of the minaret is that it will be white and in the Eastern region of Damashq (damascus). It's very possible that another minaret will be built and will be even more widely known. Considering that there will greater battles in the Shaam region, many mosques, buildings, artifacts will be destroyed until the time of the Hour when 'Isa alayhis salaam will return. Wa allahu a'lem.

Scimitar
06-23-2016, 08:27 AM
Yet scholars have been saying for over a thousand years that the Umayyad masjid is the one referred to.

I also have another issue regarding the "raising" of Isa Alaihis Salaam, but this is way to sensitive for this board. And the so-called students of knowledge with blue titles hardly chime in - they just spam their own threads and leave.

Losing confidence here fast.

Sicmi

*charisma*
06-23-2016, 08:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Timi Scar
Yet scholars have been saying for over a thousand years that the Umayyad masjid is the one referred to.

I also have another issue regarding the "raising" of Isa Alaihis Salaam, but this is way to sensitive for this board. And the so-called students of knowledge with blue titles hardly chime in - they just spam their own threads and leave.

Losing confidence here fast.

Scimi
Well I'm no scholar but it's common sense I guess. Scholars are human with the ability to make mistakes, and that's not to say though that they are wrong in this regard, because no matter what we say or what they say it's all speculation until the actual event happens. It could very well be that this minaret will be rebuilt and the mosque will be reconstructed and still apply. Who knows?

What's your issue in regards to the raising? :D I'm bored. Enlighten me.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
06-23-2016, 08:48 AM
Maybe in PM... maybe not... I'll ask Allah first in dua to find me a way to understand before I make my issue a fitan for this board.

Assalaam alaikum,

Scimi

Huzaifah ibn Adam
06-23-2016, 10:54 AM
بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

السلام عليكم رحمة الله وبركاته

روى مسلم (2937) عَنِ النَّوَّاسِ بْنِ سَمْعَانَ رضي الله عنه ، قَالَ : ذَكَرَ رَسُولُ اللهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ الدَّجَّالَ ذَاتَ غَدَاةٍ ، فَخَفَّضَ فِيهِ وَرَفَّعَ ... فذكر الحديث ، وفيه : ( فَبَيْنَمَا هُوَ كَذَلِكَ - يعني الدجال - إِذْ بَعَثَ اللهُ الْمَسِيحَ ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ ، فَيَنْزِلُ عِنْدَ الْمَنَارَةِ الْبَيْضَاءِ شَرْقِيَّ دِمَشْقَ ، بَيْنَ مَهْرُودَتَيْنِ - أي ثوبين مصبوغين بورس ثم بزعفران - وَاضِعًا كَفَّيْهِ عَلَى أَجْنِحَةِ مَلَكَيْنِ ، إِذَا طَأْطَأَ رَأْسَهُ قَطَرَ ، وَإِذَا رَفَعَهُ تَحَدَّرَ مِنْهُ جُمَانٌ كَاللُّؤْلُؤِ ، فَلَا يَحِلُّ لِكَافِرٍ يَجِدُ رِيحَ نَفَسِهِ إِلَّا مَاتَ ، وَنَفَسُهُ يَنْتَهِي حَيْثُ يَنْتَهِي طَرْفُهُ ، فَيَطْلُبُهُ حَتَّى يُدْرِكَهُ بِبَابِ لُدٍّ ، فَيَقْتُلهُ )

Rasoolullaah Sallallaahu `Alayhi wa Sallam said, "...Allaah will send al-Maseeh (i.e. Nabi `Eesa `Alayhis Salaam) and he will descend by the White Minaarah in eastern Dimashq (Damascus)..." [Narrated in Saheeh Muslim.]

At the time of this Hadeeth, there was no white Minaarah in eastern Dimashq. Hence, there is no Ishkaal (difficulty) here. The Hadeeth does not specify which Masjid's Minaarah it will be, nor when this descent will take place. Imaam ibn Katheer's view that it is the Umawi Masjid was just that; his view. Just like there was no White Minaarah in eastern Dimashq at the time of Rasoolullaah Sallallaahu `Alayhi wa Sallam, but it only came about afterwards, in the same way a white Minaarah in eastern Dimashq will be in existence at the time `Eesa `Alayhis Salaam descends. I do not see what is difficult in understanding this. Was it revealed in the Qur'aan or in the Sunnah that `Eesa `Alayhis Salaam will descend in June 2016? If not, then whether a Minaarah of the Umawi Masjid gets destroyed or built is insignificant. Certain contemporary `Ulamaa opine that the time of the Mahdi and Nabi `Eesa `Alayhis Salaam is still 100 years away; whether that has any truth or not, Allaahu A`lam. The point is that we do not know when he will descend. Any `Aalim's opinion in this regard is not Qur'aan and Sunnah; it it simply his opinion, which may or may not be correct.

Masaajid are bombed everyday, around the world. Buildings get rebuilt. And again, it is not mentioned in the Qur'aan or in the Sunnah that `Eesa `Alayhis Salaam will descend on the White Minaarah of the Umawi Masjid. That was the opinion of Imaam ibn Katheer Rahmatullaahi `Alayhi and some other `Ulamaa. Hence, one of two situations can transpire:

1) Nabi `Eesa `Alayhis Salaam can descend by any white Minaarah in eastern Dimashq. It can happen that every single Minaarah in Shaam is destroyed in our time, but by the time Allaah Ta`aalaa sends `Eesa `Alayhis Salaam, there is once again a White Minaarah in eastern Dimashq.

2) The White Minaarah of the Umawi Masjid is rebuilt before `Eesa `Alayhis Salaam descends.

[P.S. The "so-called students of knowledge with blue titles" have lives outside of forums, and have work and things they are busy with, and so cannot be expected to be available to answer every person's questions, objections and doubts 24 hours a day on an internet forum. When they are free, they answer.]

والله تعالى أعلم

واسلام

Scimitar
06-23-2016, 01:53 PM
:D ok bro, I saw this info online already, was hoping you could add to it, but apparently not. Just a copy paste job, thanks anyway.

Scimi

*charisma*
06-23-2016, 02:04 PM
Add to what? ^o) It's pretty straight-forward. Speculating anything more than that does nothing. :D

Scimitar
06-23-2016, 02:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Add to what? ^o) It's pretty straight-forward. Speculating anything more than that does nothing. :D
I was not looking for speculation - which is what the scholar has done and yourself regarding a "Possibility it may be built again in future (the white minaret)"

So please, do not apply that which you are guilty of - to me.

Scimi

AabiruSabeel
06-23-2016, 02:24 PM
What is your take on it then? The Hadith is clear, and if there is no minar at the moment means there will be one at the time when 'Isa :as: descends.

T L
06-23-2016, 02:28 PM
I think it's unfair to say that speculating anything more than that does nothing. This is part of our study of eschatology, it's research and discussion. Not only Scimi, but myself and others have interests in these subjects to gain a better understanding on the scope of it all. That's all it is. To shoot it down by saying no, you shouldn't be looking into it, and this and this is what it is (even if it was a copy paste and there was no additional contribution), it is not beneficial for those who wish to study these areas and contexts.

There is no disrespect towards anyone. There are muslims out there who wish to delve into this and require the space for discussion, and if IB can't offer that then it's a bit of a shame. The study of eschatology is not straight forward, it is very in depth, and I believe it is vital that we understand and seek knowledge in this area. For, without a doubt, we are living in the end times, this should surely speak for itself.

~LV

Scimitar
06-23-2016, 02:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ibn-Adam
What is your take on it then? The Hadith is clear, and if there is no minar at the moment means there will be one at the time when 'Isa :as: descends.
Shouldn't there be a QUESTION MARK at the end of your sentence? You are now claiming you know the future if you say no.

Scimi

AabiruSabeel
06-23-2016, 02:36 PM
Shouldn't there be a QUESTION MARK at the end of your sentence? You are now claiming you know the future if you say no.

Scimi
No, there shouldn't be a question mark, because we believe in what the Messenger of Allah :saws: has told us. If he said 'Isa :as: will descend on a white minar, then I am 1000% sure that there will be a white minar when he descends.

T L
06-23-2016, 02:38 PM
Well I'm no scholar but it's common sense I guess. Scholars are human with the ability to make mistakes, and that's not to say though that they are wrong in this regard, because no matter what we say or what they say it's all speculation until the actual event happens. It could very well be that this minaret will be rebuilt and the mosque will be reconstructed and still apply. Who knows?

What's your issue in regards to the raising? :D I'm bored. Enlighten me.
May I also highlight the above. Scimi is very straight forward in his approach and not candy coated. This is merely a thread for research, contribution and discussion.

*charisma*
06-23-2016, 02:45 PM
I was not looking for speculation - which is what the scholar has done and yourself regarding a "Possibility it may be built again in future (the white minaret)"

So please, do not apply that which you are guilty of - to me.

Scimi
Yes it's all speculation because no one knows until that time comes. If you were looking for more evidence/descriptions about this particular incident, then be more clear. However, if this is the only daleel, then there's nothing more to add or elaborate further on really. I personally can't say I've studied this in depth to offer more insight than that.

format_quote Originally Posted by L V
I think it's unfair to say that speculating anything more than that does nothing. This is part of our study of eschatology, it's research and discussion. Not only Scimi, but myself and others have interests in these subjects to gain a better understanding on the scope of it all. That's all it is. To shoot it down by saying no, you shouldn't be looking into it, and this and this is what it is (even if it was a copy paste and there was no additional contribution), it is not beneficial for those who wish to study these areas and contexts.

There is no disrespect towards anyone. There are muslims out there who wish to delve into this and have the space for discussion, and if IB can't offer that then it's a bit of a shame. The study of eschatology is not straight forward, it is very in depth, and I believe it is vital that we understand and seek knowledge in this area. For, without a doubt, we are living in the end times, this should surely speak for itself.

~LV
In regards to speculating, we'll just be going around in circles because we don't know for sure based on that particular hadith. I'm not at all shooting anything down, I'm just saying that there's not much more to cover unless there is more ahadith surrounding this event. I can see now that Scimi wanted more evidence, though my point was that our opinions don't really matter because that's all they will ever be until that time arrives.

May I also highlight the above. Scimi is very straight forward in his approach and not candy coated. This is merely a thread for research, contribution and discussion.
That's not sugarcoating. If there's only one white minaret in that area that is known thus far which somewhat fits the description given, then it's quite possible that it will be the one that will be attributed to the hadith unless there's some circumstance that changes that, such as the one Scimi has shown.

T L
06-23-2016, 02:55 PM
I understand what you're saying, but the lack of enthusiasm is a sure killer for those who strive to seek knowledge, and for the purpose of this thread. For God told man to read. "Educate your opinion". We have the capability in finding the nuances in our search for truth should God Will it.

For someone who's spent more than a decade sacrificing and dedicating his life for this very purpose for the sake of the ummah, I find it pretty uptight that you cannot even give him room to be himself sometimes. He is still an elder here, and a much experienced one who has taught me much. So despite his flaws and his methods, he still deserves my respect.

AabiruSabeel
06-23-2016, 03:02 PM
For someone who's spent more than a decade sacrificing and dedicating his life for this very purpose for the sake of the ummah, I find it pretty uptight that you cannot even give him room to be himself sometimes. He is still an elder here, and a much experienced one who has taught me much. So despite his flaws and his methods, he still deserves my respect.
I don't know why suddenly you have become so defensive. We are not constricting him, just asking him to be polite in his approach with people of knowledge. If he has something to say on the matter, he is all welcome. We can all gain some knowledge and understanding.

But to say someone is simply copy-pasting and "so-called students of knowledge with blue titles hardly chime in - they just spam their own threads and leave" is outright offensive and cannot be tolerated here. They have spent far more time and efforts into studying the Deen, and under the guidance of senior scholars. They have studied all aspects of Deen, not just one branch of it, so they deserve far more respect than anyone else here.

*charisma*
06-23-2016, 03:05 PM
I understand what you're saying, but the lack of enthusiasm is a sure killer for those who strive to seek knowledge, and for the purpose of this thread. For God told man to read. "Educate your opinion". We have the capability in finding the nuances in our search for truth should God Will it.

There's no lack of enthusiasm. A misunderstanding? Yes, possibly. I love an intellectually stimulating conversation as much as the next guy, but I don't like to beat around the bush.

Uptight for not letting him be himself?? Are you kidding me? ;D How am I restricting him in the least? He's untamed and clearly has no problems expressing his views. You'd be giving me mad props if you're alluding that I can control him. How about you let him speak for himself. I have respect for bro Scimi and I haven't said anything to make him feel at all unwelcome. If I did, I'm sure he would not be shy in letting me know.

Scimitar
06-23-2016, 03:17 PM
OK, let me ask you something to gage whether I am wasting time here or not.

DO you believe the etymological rooting of the words Ya'juj and Majuj are justified in Arabic? And if so, WHY????

Let's see how you can disseminate contexts. This is open to everyone, including the scholars and students of knowledge.

Scimi

EDIT:

No, there shouldn't be a question mark, because we believe in what the Messenger of Allah :saws: has told us. If he said 'Isa :as: will descend on a white minar, then I am 1000% sure that there will be a white minar when he descends.
So you follow the ahadeeth blindly because they are infallible? lol... bro, please try again.

Scimitar
06-23-2016, 03:18 PM
There's no lack of enthusiasm. A misunderstanding? Yes, possibly. I love an intellectually stimulating conversation as much as the next guy, but I don't like to beat around the bush.

Uptight for not letting him be himself?? Are you kidding me? ;D How am I restricting him in the least? He's untamed and clearly has no problems expressing his views. You'd be giving me mad props if you're alluding that I can control him. How about you let him speak for himself. I have respect for bro Scimi and I haven't said anything to make him feel at all unwelcome. If I did, I'm sure he would not be shy in letting me know.
untamed? character assassination apparently only applies to us "non scholars" on this board lol - hypocrites.

Scimi

Scimitar
06-23-2016, 03:31 PM
But to say someone is simply copy-pasting and "so-called students of knowledge with blue titles hardly chime in - they just spam their own threads and leave" is outright offensive and cannot be tolerated here. They have spent far more time and efforts into studying the Deen, and under the guidance of senior scholars. They have studied all aspects of Deen, not just one branch of it, so they deserve far more respect than anyone else here.
But that is EXACTLY what happened, pardon me for telling the truth in a very honest and direct way... I don't beat around bushes, I find the most direct path instead. No likey? Not my problem, it's an issue for your "self".

I had no idea the scholars were above criticsm, sheesh. This is very new to me - is this a new development from the ahlul forum now?:D

Scimi

Aisha
06-23-2016, 03:35 PM
This seems to come under the heading of علم لا ينفع

Sure, we can spend hours discussing and dissecting the signs of the End Of Days however that's not going to help us in the grave, is it? We ought to focus on our Ibaadah, dealings with others, preparing ourselves for the great journey ahead and doing what benefits ourselves and others.

It's evident that most of the Signs of the Hour are now apparent. That should be enough to strike fear into our hearts and cause us to strive harder to please Allah swt. Arguing about these things brings no benefit, neither to the one who asks the questions, nor to the one who responds as we cannot have full knowledge of something that clearly hasn't yet taken place. You could spend a hundred years researching and discussing but you wouldn't be any closer to the Truth unless Allah willed the event to take place.

The Hadith should be enough for all of us. Why is it important to know which minaret? SubhanAllah.

Scimitar
06-23-2016, 03:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha
This seems to come under the heading of علم لا ينفع

Sure, we can spend hours discussing and dissecting the signs of the End Of Days however that's not going to help us in the grave, is it? We ought to focus on our Ibaadah, dealings with others, preparing ourselves for the great journey ahead and doing what benefits ourselves and others.

It's evident that most of the Signs of the Hour are now apparent. That should be enough to strike fear into our hearts and cause us to strive harder to please Allah swt. Arguing about these things brings no benefit, neither to the one who asks the questions, nor to the one who responds as we cannot have full knowledge of something that clearly hasn't yet taken place. You could spend a hundred years researching and discussing but you wouldn't be any closer to the Truth unless Allah willed the event to take place.

The Hadith should be enough for all of us. Why is it important to know which minaret? SubhanAllah.
You assume we cannot do both? What kind of world do you live in if you do not seek to understand what is happening in it? This is the problem with Muslims today - too complacent.

I guess I must be kinda strange for willing to actually question that which makes you uncomfortable - I've been living with adrenaline problems for 13 years and being uncomfortable is something I am used to - but I don't give up simply because it's the easier thing to do, NOPE.... I don't get complacent because it's ok in your opinion to be so, no, ok Ahlul Ray???

Scimi

EDIT: I'm still waiting for answers to my questions on the previous page.

AabiruSabeel
06-23-2016, 03:47 PM
I'm not knowledgeable in this field so I cannot say anything about it. If you have something valuable to add, you can say so.

We don't say anyone is infallible. You can disagree, and we can also disagree with you, but in a polite and respectful manner.

Scimitar
06-23-2016, 04:03 PM
Again, this time an answer from someone who has studied the Qur'an in depth as a scholar or student of knowledge would be appreciated -

Why have the Arabs applied Arabic etymology to the words Ya'juj and Ma'juj? Were the people who asked for help to build the barrier, Arabs? Far as I know Dhul Qarnayn travelled to a far off place in the world where he met a people who had a very strange speech who informed Dhul Qarnayn that "ya'juj and Ma'juj..." if they are identifying two groups in their own language - what right do Arabs have to apply Arabic etymology to these words when they are occurrances of "Linguistic borrowing" in the Qur'an...

...oh and for the record, if you are thinking of playing the "the Qur'an is Arabiyyum Mubeen (revealed in a pure and clear arabic)" I will over turn that with scholars who have provided examples of Linguistic Borrowing occurring in the Qur'an... the words ya'juj and Ma'juj are thus, philologically applied and follow a morphology - and not to be applied with etymology.

So please - do have a shot, I'd love to hear a Scholar of Qur'an give me his two dinars worth,

Scimi

EDIT: I may not be a so called scholar nor even a student of knowledge as the term is applied in Islam, but that doesn't mean I cannot think and research for myself.

Scimi

Scimitar
06-23-2016, 04:23 PM
I'm not knowledgeable in this field so I cannot say anything about it. If you have something valuable to add, you can say so.

We don't say anyone is infallible. You can disagree, and we can also disagree with you, but in a polite and respectful manner.
I don't believe I wrote anything disrespectful - at all... my posts are being deleted and they have content in them - why can't you just edit out the parts which you feel uncomfortable with? Censorship the way you practice is very questionable.

I ask again - are the scholars and students of knowledge beyond criticism???? And if so - please provide the proof. I know you cannot find it - your practice is is noted and questioned and your inability to edit my posts and instead just delete them in this thread shows me a lot.

Allah is witness between you mods/admin and I.

Scimi

Scimitar
06-23-2016, 04:25 PM
Again, this time from someone who has studied the Qur'an in depth as a scholar or student of knowledge -

Why have the Arabs applied Arabic etymology to the words Ya'juj and Ma'juj? Were the people who asked for help to build the barrier, Arabs? Far as I know Dhul Qarnayn travelled to a far off place in the world where he met a people who had a very strange speech who informed Dhul Qarnayn that "ya'juj and Ma'juj..." if they are identifying two groups in their own language - what right do Arabs have to apply Arabic etymology to these words when they are occurrances of "Linguistic borrowing" in the Qur'an...

...oh and for the record, if you are thinking of playing the "the Qur'an is Arabiyyum Mubeen (revealed in a pure and clear arabic)" I will over turn that with scholars who have provided examples of Linguistic Borrowing occurring in the Qur'an... the words ya'juj and Ma'juj are thus, philologically applied and follow a morphology - and not to be applied with etymology.

So please - do have a shot, I'd love to hear a Scholar of Qur'an give me his two dinars worth,

Scimi

EDIT: I may not be a so called scholar nor even a student of knowledge as the term is applied in Islam, but that doesn't mean I cannot think and research for myself.

Scimi
Either rise to the challenge or admit you have nothing to say because you have not studied as much as you think you have, oh admins, mods, scholars and students of knowledge...

Scimi

*charisma*
06-23-2016, 04:31 PM
untamed? character assassination apparently only applies to us "non scholars" on this board lol - hypocrites.

Scimi
Hey..she started it. :D and I didn't do anything hypocritical, maybe divert that to someone else. No one is slandering, shaming, or disrespecting you. There's no reason to be overly defensive. I don't really get it.

I don't believe i was offensive in the least, and the infraction you served was unjustified in my opinion.... are scholars and students of knowledge beyond criticism?
You're not concise though. You like to think you are, but just like in this thread, it was unclear in the beginning what you wanted the outcome to be. On top of all of that, you have quite a demeanor that you know not everyone can tolerate. Instead of saying what you had said, you know you could have worded it better, and I'm not even talking about being sweet or sugarcoating anything, but rather to clarify what you wanted/reiterate, not to aggressively rebuke what you received since that just keeps it ambiguous and creates a negative atmosphere. It's not so hard to be respectful to others in the process.

Scimitar
06-23-2016, 04:41 PM
You are self contradictory in this very post - in one breath you want me to be something else and in the other you don't.

You guys have no idea what you are saying and it shows.

I'm blunt, straight forward and to the point - and so was Umar RA, who is highly respected - seems your overly sensitive natures give away the fragility of your egos in lieu of the actual topic at hand.

The fact that you cannot ascertain the contents nor the implications of such questions and their answers also shows,

you can keep attempting to justify your nafs - but please - stay on topic and lets not make this about me - answer my questions instead.

That's all I really want. Not this nafsi nonsense you and the mods/admin entertain here ok? Sheesh.

Scimi

EDIt: loving your signature Charisma:

When there is an original sound in the world
, it makes a hundred echoes

Yet when I make such a sound, what happens? Censorship... you curb those echoes.

Umm Malik
06-23-2016, 05:06 PM
In hadeeth we are told that Isa Alaihis Salaam will descend on the white minaret of a masjid in As Shaam (Syria) wearing two lightly dyed yellow garments - this masjid was widely believed to be the Umayyad Masjid. Ibn Kathir testified to the hadeeth and the masjid.

...well, now that minaret was destroyed on the 24th April 2013... so what now? Can anyone of knowledge tell me what this means for the return of Isa Alaihis Salaam?

Do any of our Students of Knowledge/Scholars have an answer to this?

Scimi
For me as a beliver of the unseen and as a parson who see a lot of things in my life which proof to me that Islam is the true religion
I belive that if this is the minaret which the prophet speak about .. it will be built regardless of it was existed before or no
I belive that the prophet tell us about a minaret but which one ?? Just Allah know and I belive If I live until that time I will see the promise of the prophet
When we hear a hadith we belive it and when we see a sign it just make us more comfortable and if we see such a thing like this even it wasn't exist when the prophet said this hadith it make us more believe that if this is what he meant it will recreating
thank you for your question
I hope it help
Sorry for my bad English

Scimitar
06-23-2016, 05:08 PM
No offence I don't really care for your opinion, I'm looking for scholars and students of knowledge to help me come to a better understanding. You post from an emotional bias and follow no method, and so I must just tell you thanks, but no thanks. You are out of your depth.

Scimi

*charisma*
06-23-2016, 05:11 PM
You are self contradictory in this very post - in one breath you want me to be something else and in the other you don't.
Oh you're above being respectful? Ok then. Too bad you can only concentrate on one character and unfortunately it is not working in your favor. I'll just leave this little gem here.

I'm blunt, straight forward and to the point - and so was Umar RA, who is highly respected - seems your overly sensitive natures give away the fragility of your egos in lieu of the actual topic at hand.
Sorry, but you're not Umar (ra). You and your friend diverted the topic in the first place. The characteristics you attribute to yourself in this thread are yet to be seen. Blunt, straight forward, and to the point is not how the thread started.

you can keep attempting to justify your nafs - but please - stay on topic and lets not make this about me - answer my questions instead.

That's all I really want. Not this nafsi nonsense you and the mods/admin entertain here ok? Sheesh.
Nafsi nonsense? ;D The irony..

Scimitar
06-23-2016, 05:17 PM
I told you not to make this about me - and you continue to take this thread off topic - it's easy to see what you are doing - character assassinating.

May I remind you this is ramadhan, I'd expect a mod to know how to stay on topic, but you fail.

Now, can you answer the questions with knowledge or will you just seek to character assassinate like a bad Muslim? And that - in Ramadhan, :)

I'll take your good deeds from you on the day HE accounts all creation. Just letting you know. The irony indeed :D

Scimi

Aisha
06-23-2016, 05:28 PM
ibn-Adam did not delete your latter posts, I did. I also told you why.

It seems your mind is already made up. A genuine seeker wouldn't feel the need to be so defensive.

*charisma*
06-23-2016, 05:30 PM
I told you not to make this about me - and you continue to take this thread off topic - it's easy to see what you are doing - character assassinating.
Nah, you're just my favorite subject at the moment.

May I remind you this is ramadhan, I'd expect a mod to know how to stay on topic, but you fail.
Thanks for the reminder?

Now, can you answer the questions with knowledge or will you just seek to character assassinate like a bad Muslim? And that - in Ramadhan,
Oh see now who's being sensitive?? :D awww.

I'm a bad Muslim now? Oh and a hypocrite, and unenthusiastic, and uptight..anddd a character assassinator...again the irony in your words.

I'll take your good deeds from you on the day HE accounts all creation. Just letting you know.
Indeed Allah is most Just. Thanks again. Appreciate it.

Aisha
06-23-2016, 05:35 PM
Let us spend time doing actions which will benefit us in the Aakhirah instead of arguing about things we have no knowledge about.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.