/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Social Butterfly

Butterfly
06-23-2016, 12:47 PM
As-Salaamu alaikum!

I signed up to this forum a while ago. Since we're in the month of Ramadhan I thought to myself it's a great way to connect to Muslims world wide! This is gonna be a great journey inshaAllah. How are my dear Muslim brothers and sisters? How is the month of Ramadhan treating you? Or rather, the REAL question is: How are YOU treating the month of Ramadhan?? ;D

A little intro:
I was born and raised in America. My parents immigrated before my birth. I was raised a muslimah. And, I'm currently living in the south! 'nuff said... for now.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
06-23-2016, 12:54 PM
Wa'alaikum Assalaam

Welcome to the forum sis! Hope you enjoy your stay :D

Ramadan is going great alhemdulilah, how's it going for you??

Whereabouts in the South are you located??

Butterfly
06-23-2016, 01:00 PM
Thank youuu sis Charimsa!
Ramadhan is going pretty well. I kind of fell off my spiritual journey, but Alhamdulillah I've managed to get back on track. I'm in the south eastern part of the states. I don't know if it's safe to name my city on the forum! :nervous: PM me if we're neighbors!

*charisma*
06-23-2016, 01:12 PM
I'm guessing you're somewhere close to Disney world ;D Wish I could say we're neighbors, but I'm actually from the Midwest, though currently living in KSA.

Inshallah you get back on track with your spiritual journey. This month is indeed a blessed month and such a shame for it to go to waste for anything other than what it was intended for!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Butterfly
06-23-2016, 01:32 PM
YUP! you just about hit the spot! KSA huh? That must be an amazing place to spend this holy month. And you're so right, we have 11 months out of the year to do everything else, and just 1 month to focus on our relationship with Allah and cleanse our souls.

I pray and ask Allah that we all are guided to the virtues and beauty of this month and end it by continuing on the good habits through out the rest of the year. AMEEN

*charisma*
06-23-2016, 02:10 PM
It's not too shabby here in KSA :p If only I were closer to makkah though <3 I think the ultimate goal is to keep our faith with us no matter where we are..who knows, someone in the midst of trials can be rewarded more in this month than the one who is circumambulating the ka'aaba. It's all about how we use our time and our intentions that count, and verily Allah is just with our trials.

Allahuma ameeeen to your du'a.

noraina
06-23-2016, 02:41 PM
Wa alaykum assalam,

Welcome to this forum ukhti :) inshaAllah you'll enjoy it here as much as I do.

Alhamdulillah Ramadan and life in general is going good, I hope I gain as many blessings from this holy month as I can.

We have been having a few US members join here ma'sha'Allah, I'm your British sister from across the pond :D.

sister herb
06-23-2016, 03:13 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum. Hopely you will enjoy your stay here with us.

muslimah_B
06-23-2016, 03:18 PM
Walaykum asalam warahmatullahi wabarakatahu

Its going good Alhamdulilah :)

In sha Allah you will meet loads of lovely sisters here (there are loads and all very lovely :) )

may we all benifit from eachother and gain more closeness to Allah... ameen

Arfa
06-23-2016, 04:04 PM
Walikumassalam,

Welcome sister:)Hope you have a splendid time here InShaAllah

Butterfly
06-24-2016, 02:52 PM
Aww thank you ladies! I feel the love! hehe mashaAllah. I'm excited to interact with y'all and embark on this journey.

strivingobserver98
06-24-2016, 03:14 PM
:wa:

Welcome to the forum, you joined at the right time, month of Ramadan :).

:ia: you benefit.

You are indeed a social butterfly :D. You must be popular in your social circles :O.

walzkwani
06-28-2016, 04:39 AM
Wa'alaikum Assalaam

Welcome to the forum sis!

Shukr
07-18-2016, 09:30 AM
Wa alaikum as salam,
Welcome to the forum.

Butterfly
02-17-2017, 07:02 AM
Thank you everyone! It was nice to read all the welcome comments. ☺

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.